Meet and Greet

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

at the exo dorm...

 

"kris hyung your a dead meat again..i bet someone will be here in a minute to butcher you" said the maknae

 

"what?" i ask sehun not moving my eyes on the ipad reading a new article from dispatch which I am involved in that certain article...

 

yeah that's right this is how frustrating to be an idol you cant keep your privacy even just a minute, it's like everywhere you go their is a camera filming every move you take. I am Wu Yifan I moved here in Korea 4 years ago since I become a trainee until got into a group called EXO we are 12 all in all but divided into two groups for the sake of promoting and marketing in china that's why I am the leader of EXO-M compose of lay, xiumin, chen, luhan and tao so in times like this my head really ache for the rumors that they are throwing at me..geez they make other people life's miserable just to earn money and that's really ..

 

"so can you explain what happen last night?" said suho interrupting my own spiel...he's the other leader for EXO-K with chanyeol, baekhyun, kai, sehun and d.o

 

"well that's obviously a lie, yeah im the one on the picture but the girl is not my girlfriend nor were dating or something.."i said facing him with my usual cold expression..

 

"so who is she kris ge?"said tao which is the other maknae and also a chinese like me

 

taking glance again the picture and heaving a sigh.."she's one of our stylist i think.."

 

"whaaaat?your dating her?" chanyeol scream out..

 

"pabo!"beakhyun hit chanyeols head after screaming

 

"look that's taken before our promotion yesterday, I think noona forgot one of the clothes that we need to use in the van and since manager hyung is still inside the venue arranging something i have the key to the van where she place it so I am the one who accompany her to the parking lot.."

 

"and that's the time dispatch was able to see you with her alone..right?"  xiumin butted in while eating..

 

"i guess so.."I shrugged at the thought that a simple as that it would fire up fast in the internet..

 

"well if that's the true story i guess manager can handle the media" kyungsoo nodding at his own idea..

 

"as long as the article is not true were nothing to worry about, besides looking at the picture its really blurred though you can figure out that its kris and a girl" luhan said while scanning the whole article..until I heard him say something like "omo" and hurriedly get his phone and dial someone..what a weirdo..

 

"okay so its cleared that it's only a rumor then so we can relax about this but still refrain yourself in any gossip that can make us in trouble" suho said in serious tone and everyone just nod their head like good kids listening to their mother..

 

I went back to my room to take a quick shower since its our free day I decided to go malling and have some fun instead of worrying that stupid article, luhan who is still busy with his phone ask me if he can tag along and I just nod at him since he is going to meet someone not mentioning who it is but looking at his state right now he is seem so excited and giddy at the same time he looks like a kid who got his best birthday present with all smile..

 

"yah stop smiling like that your creeping me out!!"while im choosing what to wear

 

"what?what's wrong smiling?geez kris stop being a cold city guy tzk.." he said while placing his phone in his pocket

 

"you know what basing with your cold demeanor its like you haven't fell in love with someone or there is no someone that is special for you aside for your mom.." he said while tapping his finger on his chin as if scanning me from head to toe...

 

"I guess I am right..I'll wait you outside ice prince" and he left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter