Vacation part 2

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I heard an abrupted noise at my door followed by roaring sound of thunder, someone is entering my room but I remember I've locked it last night or I forgot? the footsteps are getting nearer every seconds until it stops at the side of my bed maybe it's just omma kissing me goodnight.

 

I heard a heavy breathing, I stay still at my current position eyes closed, not moving since I'm waiting for the person who enter to speak up nor whisper in my ear but nothing happened it's just silence that enveloped us. then when I tried to turn up to see the face of the intruder a heavy force is stopping me I cant see the face it's too dark since the lamp was turned off but I'm sure now that the person in front of me is a man due to his big hands and long slender fingers. is he chocking me? I'm having a hard time to breath and I can't do anything.

 

"s-sstop" that's all I can say and I feel my tears keep falling while I'm struggling.

 

Why is this happening? how he able to trespass with all the security outside then another hand tried to grip my hands as well as my feet.

 

"no..no..no..please don't do this to me" I chant in my head coz I'm helpless no one can hear me they are trying to tie me oh god someone help me...please help...then the man whose holding my neck place a cloth covering my mouth and nose inhaling a weird scent coming from it then...

 

"dara...dara...wake up" I heard a voice calling me he sounds familiar

 

"yah chaebol WAKE UP!!!" is that Kris? but how did he know I need help? why is he here? and it seems he's shaking me so hard then slowly I open my eyes and saw his worried face looking at me.

 

"k-krris" that's all I can muster to say due to panting and heavy breathing out of nowhere I cried and hug him which startled him at first.

 

"ssshh It's okay now, it's just a nightmare" as he rub my back to calm me down

 

No that isn't a nightmare, it feels real like a dejavu somehow..

 

"come they are waiting for you, were going at the balcony to watch the sunrise" he said while eyeing my appearance and I just nod.

 

"go..I'll just follow" as he stands up he nods at me but before he open the door I call him once again.

 

"kris..thanks" and he close the door.

 

The boys decided to have a breakfast at the balcony since they want to watch the sunrise all together it's only 5:45 in the morning and for the weather forecast the sun will rise around 6:15am so they have thirty minutes more to wait.

 

The balcony at the second floor is big with all the bean bags and furniture swing they can all occupy while resting and waiting, the boys feel that they are really in a vacation, the maknae are playing with their ipad and psp since suho know that this is the only way to pacify them this to stop their bantering early in the morning.

 

Kris's POV

 

As I left Dara's room, I can't help but to worry, the panick and fear in her eyes was evident but it was a nightmare so maybe that's why she's acting like that she even thank me like it's a big deal waking her up.

 

"hyung where have you been?what took you so long?" as lay handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

 

"I just get my jacket and just went to Dara's room to wake her up" as lay nod at me.

 

"waeyo?" suho asked maybe he noticed my worried face.

 

"I was passing by going here then I heard a faint noise coming from her room like she's struggling and there she was having a nightmare" I was just going to continue what happened when I saw luhan running outside the balcony

 

"lu ge where are you going?" d.o shouted

 

"Dara" that's the only word he stated then I heard chanyeol speak.

 

"aissht this is bad..let him..noona needs him right now" and I can see that chanyeol face is also full of concern

 

"what do you mean?" suho asked as he sip on his mug

 

"hyung what does she looks like when you tried to wake her up?" chanyeol asked me raising him an eyebrow since I don't get why or how it was connected.

 

"err..she's sweating hard even her a.c is on plus when I reach her bed she looks like a fetus and it's like her hands and feet are tied up since she's not hugging it."

 

".."

 

"yah chanyeol language it's early in the morning" suho reprimanded

 

"why what's wrong?" xiumin ask upon hearing chanyeols' cursing while the latter just raked his hair before speakng again.

 

"ayy noona's nightmare is real, that really happened before when were still young that time we are still at the manor in busan when someone broke and trespass to get her, it was an inside job actually that's why they were able to get noona's room easily"

 

"they kidnapped her?" lay asked with a shocked expression

 

"yeah..kinda but failed to do so that why it ended up badly with exchanging of gunshots where noona terribly witnessed while the storm is raging that night"

 

"so that's why she preferred to be unknown?" suho asked

 

"yeah thats one of the reason as well and that's why she made moved to seoul and get to study abroad so that no one will know her identity and to erase that memory, she even undergo therapy to overcome her trauma"

 

The boys stay silent upon hearing chanyeol's story having their own thoughts and even worried for the girl until chanyeol speak again.

 

"I thought noona had already forgot it that's why she didn't even recognized me at the first place when she went in our dorm" as chanyeol pouted like a kid stole his precious candy.

 

"So dara had this kind of past no wonder I saw a relief in her eyes when she saw me earlier and that's why she thank me."

 

Dara and Luhan entered the sundeck as well and the boys didn't fail to noticed her puffy red eyes but they just kept mum as what suho and chanyeol instructed even they are worried for the girl.

 

They watched the sunrise happily feeling the cool breeze coming from the sea, and the nature didn't fail they're expectation, the view was breath taking the water was calm with few waves and you could feel the serenity it's giving.

 

After watching the sunrise the maknae wanted to take a di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter