Rivals on the loose

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere in the dorm was like your in a war, anytime soon someone might get killed and the number one on the list was no other than the chinese leader ever since they arrived at the dorm after the conference..yes you read it right peeps THEY because he's with dara when he got home and that didn't escape the intriguing glances of the maknae line as well as the other member.

 

Dara noticed the awkward atmosphere so she decided to approach luhan first..

 

"boo.."she pouted and dara didn't know that she make the atmosphere more worst by pouting.

 

"uhhggmm.."luhan cleared his throat to speak since can't stare any longer at dara who is still pouting.

 

"tokki stop pouting, why are you here?"

 

"yah is that how you greet you're bestfriend after her trial?" dara said while placing her arms crossed.

 

"aniyo is just that you see..."as luhan pointed to the maknae "they are ready for the battle with kris and I dont want you to interfere.."

 

"mwooyah???" dara widen her eyes upon seeing the maknaes cornering their duizhang.

 

"ah..he-he dara it's much better if you didn't come with kris, you know the maknae are just jealous..." suho tried to explain..

 

"aigoo..such a cutie..yah guys don't be so mean to kris..neh?" as dara approach and patted the three maknae who just blushed..

 

"waaah noona who is more handsome kris or me?" sehun ask while pouting at dara

 

"yah it's hyung for you..lil dimwit" kris snarl at the younger

 

"hey language duizhang!" suho butted in "and sehun that's kris hyung for you remember"

 

"dara noona tell me who is more likeable me or kris ge?" tao run beside dara while making puppy eyes.

 

"aigoo my dear maknaes all of you are likeable since you have different personalities so all of you are equal in my eyes.." dara said trying to convince the maknae to stop whining.

 

"yah tao, sehun stop that already noona is tired with those stupid reporters." chanyeol said while pulling dara on his side.

 

"eyy~yoda don't be so selfish having dara noona all by yourself" chen said while sitting beside dara

 

"can you just stop acting like kids, noona mianhe with these brats behavior" d.o said looking apologetic at dara.

 

"oh it's ok squishy I find it cute watching you guys having tantrums like kiddos" dara said smiling at him and the latter just blushed hearing Dara's endearment for him.

 

"bwooooo???!" the boys reacted at the same time

 

"yah tokki when did you got a nickname for d.o? luhan ask bewildered

 

"uhmmm when the first time he helped me at the kitchen?, its just came up in my mind since he looks so adorable and looks so squishy" as dara pinch d.o's cheeks which got him more flustered.

 

"aissshhht..stop that noona d.o might have a heart attack any moment" chanyeol said pulling Dara's hands from d.o's face which is glaring at him.

 

"noona do you want some snacks, I've got some sushi here" xiumin gave dara a plate of mixed sushi's which dara happily accepted.

 

"oh xiuminnie how thoughtful of you..thank you so much I'm pretty hungry as well" as dara patted him in the head which earns him pairs of eyes glaring at him.

 

"eyy even the baozi is stepping up" luhan grab some sushi shoving it at the elder's mouth

 

"yaah..thaatshowthushayiingggows ( that's how the saying goes)" as xiumin gulped and empty his mouth.

 

"the way to a woman's heart is to her stomach" as he finished

 

"aiishhht hyung it should be a man right?" kai asked raising one of his eyebrow

 

"ugh..well dara is a girl right so woman it is.." xiumin defended.

 

"whatever hyung, noona i saw you earlier and you where so cool and pretty in the television, your answer were dae to the bak..we really fit each other" chen said clapping and giving two thumbs up.

 

"thanks chen though I was really nervous awhile ago.."

 

"well it doesn't look like noona because you really answer well with those questions they fire at you" lay said sittng in front of dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter