Birthday gift

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Code blue...that's the word echoing in the hallway of Jeju's general hospital three bodies were badly in shape and the doctors and surgeons are busy trying to save each of them on the other hand people outside the emergency room are silently praying for her to survived.

 

Media had been flocked outside the hospital wanting to have a glimpse on what's happening inside to get the latest juice of the new trending topic over the net but due to the tight security that had been established they cant get in or get someone to interview.

 

After a couple of hours bullets had been removed from Woobin and Dara's body, Minho's wounded body had been treated as well as wounds that need stitches were done but doctors are still alarmed since dara's vital signs were no good for any improvement they have tried to revived her once at the ambulance on the way here but even after the blood transfusion nothing has changed its like her life is just supported by the tube and cords in her body.

 

Due to the incident Hyun Suk decided to step down in which many are against it since he is a very good leader but he cant let her daughter suffer alone he can give up everything for her one and only princess and that is what matter most now.

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

It has been a sleepless night for me when I decided to stay here in Jeju with Chanyeol while the rest return to Seoul to avoid more issues or scandal about whay happened during our vacation here. On the other hand I was shocked about Kris decision on quitting as an exo member and focus more in acting when he filed a lawsuit against SME weeks after the incident but I know their is something more behind it because after that he went back here to visit dara before he left and return to our homeland which is in China to pursue his acting career.

 

It's been a month now and still dara is still in coma no signs of improvement she's still weak but I know she's fighting for it she looks like an angel sleeping peacefully but I want the bubbly and crazy tokki and I know she will return to us in no time.

 

I enter her room, yes her private room where they have set up all the machine to support her life instead of placing her in the ICU room since Uncle Hyun Suk wants privacy as well for tokki and him without those media prying to get a piece of whats happening inside the hospital, holding a piece of star gazer and replacing the old one in the vase beside her I sit down in my usual spot beside her waiting for any movement she will make.

 

"Boo what's up?, youve been sleeping to long and I envy you for that" I chuckle on my remark since I look like a walking zombie in daylight due to my big eyebags.

 

"Chanyeol will be here any moment now and we have a surprised for you since tomorrow is your birthday" As I caressed her available hand without the iv in it.

 

"So you better prepare yourself hmmmm...I miss you so much boo" as I kissed her forehead and stand up since Im getting emotional again this is my daily routine for a month now but I wont get tired because she is worth fighting for.

 

I heard the door open and as expected Chanyeol peek in as if searching the room grinning widely holding a bouquet of balloons with all the shade of pink in different sizes and shape followed by the rest of the exo members bringing some foods and drinks plus the birthday cakes that they have personally made.

 

"Lu geh hows noona?" Tao ask while hugging me and sit on the chair I was sitting before.

 

"She's still pretty you know nothing change" I joke since I know tao is a cry baby and I know he missed dara so much upon looking at him.

 

"Noona look I've made this for you" Kai said while holding a strawberry flavored cake.

 

"Yah is that edible?I doubt dara noona wont like it, mine is better" Sehun said while tasting the icing on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter