True or False

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO dorm

 

The maknae line are early to wake up since they want to ask kris about dara ever since they know that he's with her yesterday and they keep on bugging the duizhang when he arrived last night about the details.

 

Tao posted another photo in his instagram account when he noticed a photo that is now viral in the internet due to his curiosity he tried to check it as well in naver and it confirms his doubt about the said picture, indeed their is an article with a photo similar to the one he have seen on Instagram.

 

Sehun and Kai noticed the panda's sudden change of behavior and decided to check him out why he looks like he have seen a ghost.

 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

 

nooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

 

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

 

"yah what's going on why are you shouting early in the morning" suho asked alarm upon hearing the three maknae yelling.

 

"hyung take a look at this..tell me this is only a manip" tao gave the ipad to suho to check what's the noise all about.

 

craaaaaaaaaaaash!!!

 

"my ipad!!!" sehun yelped as suho drop the ipad when he red the article still flabbergasted.

 

"yah what's going on here?" chanyeol ask while rubbing his eyes

 

"yoda tell me is this true?does kris ge dating dara noona?" tao ask with a pleading look that the article going on is just a rumor.

 

"bwoooh?what did you say?where did you get that information?" chanyeol ask wide eyed

 

"yah my ipad is broken get yours and check it out." sehun said while waving his broken ipad on chanyeol's face.

 

"that's hyung for you little "

 

"hey language" suho said getting back himself from the shock he have awhile ago.

 

Chanyeol check the article that the maknae had been keep on mentioning and he himself can say that no doubt the picture is legit in any angle no photoshop just pure photo.

 

Chanyeol can't utter any words on the article he himself can't believed it, he knows that their is an explanation behind that photo and the only person that can clear that one now is just behind the door he's staring at.

 

"yah yoda are you still breathing?" baekhyun nodge the giant who is silently glaring at the door where kris is sleeping.

 

"my poor noona" lay murmured upon reading the article.

 

Due to the maknae's whining the other woke up as well without any idea whats going on in the living room so xiumin and chen join the others while d.o decided to went directly to the kitchen not paying attention on what's happening since he's going to prepare their breakfast but his curiosity went up when he heard Chen cursed the chinese leader who is still fast asleep.

 

"yah duizhang wake up and explain yourself" chen shouted infront of kris and luhan's room.

 

"yo~ what's the problem?" as luhan open the door groggily since he arrived late last night and he heard the chaos happening outside their room.

 

"where's kris" xiumin butted in with his eyes wide awake and directly went inside passing luhan at the door without waiting for luhan's reply.

 

The other member followed xiumin inside the room and started to circled themselves to the sleeping kris who is still snoring while luhan tried to see observe what s are up to this early in the morning.

 

Tao decided to jump on kris bed so the latter half open his eyes and notice ten pair of eyes glaring at him.

 

"care to explain what is this all about?" luhan ask since he was left dumbfounded at the door.

 

"it seems kris hyung had another scandal and guess what who's the unfortunate girl" d.o butted behind luhan's back who is also now inside the room leaving his kitchen upon reading the article as well.

 

"scandal?again?" luhan's eyebrows creased since he's getting the idea who's the girl is and his hunch was right when d.o shoved the ipad on his face with the article they are fussing about.

 

"oh no..this is not good..!" luhan curse upon reading the whole article and hastily grab his phone to call the other person who is involved with the so called scandal in the internet panick appearing in his eyes knowing that his ever dearest bestfriend is now once again trending with another issue with .

 

Dara's POV

 

I just received a call from lydia unnie and appa about an article speculating now over the internet about me and kris, oh god this can't be though they assured me that it will be taken care so that  the media will stop spreading the rumor.

 

I'm too tired to check the so called article since I've started the mural last night due to my excitement and I just almost got in bed awhile ago h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter