Boo

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

The guy I'm with right now is getting in my nerves, he fire me questions as if I know him..seriously???well I'm not surprise if he also dont know me though he told me that he is an idol and my blood boils..crap I just remember again the reason why I need to pursue this plan so to make things short I just need him to cover me up while we take the vip pass of this mall in order for me to meet my bestfriend..yeah we call each other boo as our endearment..

 

He's my one and only guy bestfriend and he is the only guy who also know my true identity so a help from him like this is really sweet..I remember the guy mention tht he came from the group called exo and it rings me a bell I dont know why..uggh no need to bother on that aspect, after a period of time we where able to reach the coffee shop I have mentioned to kris (i think thats his name) where I'll be going to meet my boo..

 

When we enter the shop I only notice two figures one is my bestfriend and another guy so I shrugged thinking that the other guy was his groupmate though checking him out he doesnt look-like he came from a boygroup...

 

not wasting my time once i saw my bestfriend I hurriedly run to him since he saw me entering the cafe, he slowly stood up with his arms wide open so I jump of him and give my tightest hug i could give..

 

"boo..i miss you"I almost said while crying...

 

"aigoo my tokki your still a cry baby.." I heard him between his chuckle while patting my head..

 

"yah im older than you!" i said while puffing my cheeks but still he's just laughing at me until another voice interrupt our moment...

 

Kris's POV

 

What the hell..am I dreaming?am I seeing it right? I was slowly walking where luhan is seated when the girl beside me beats me and run towards luhan and to my surprise luhan stood up and hug the girl with all smiles and he calls her tokki?now this is more complicated than it should be so i speak interrupting their mini reunion..

 

"luhan..care to explain what's going on?" i said in a serious tone

 

"oh kris..easy she's the girl I'm telling you that were going to meet"he said proudly

 

"you know him boo?"the girl questioning luhan

 

"yeah..he's my duizhang kris where in the same company" said luhan who's doe eyes are beaming with the girl he is talking to

 

"oh..that's why when he mentioned exo awhile ago it seems familiar...so is it the band you are in?..with him?" while pointing at me

 

"wha..what!..wait..you're with him?so it means he's the guy you are with when you escape your bodyguards?"then I saw luhan cover his mouth

 

"so care to explain what's going on?" and I saw both of them flinch with nervousness

 

"hmmm" I said while raising an eyebrow to luhan but the girl cut me off

 

"boo..it's okay"as I saw her nod at luhan...and luhan just give a sigh..

 

"kris.." luhan started to speak "she is Sandara Park my bestfriend and the only girl im close with here in korea, the reason why she is hiding where you meet her awhile ago is because of her bodyguards..." I signal luhan to continue..

 

"she's a chaebol and she's trying to runaway because she will be arranged in a marriage by her father most probably with a chaebol as well which she doesn't want to happen.."

 

"and your trying to help her?" I ask and they just both nod at me..

 

"luhan do you know what are you trying to do?" I ask sternly looking back and forth on both of them..

 

luhan heaved a sigh before answering.."I know kris, I get your point that's why I took my courage to come with you today so that I could also seek for your help since your our leader afterall...err aside from suho.."

 

"so what are you planning to do once we get out of here?" I ask them while I'm massaging my temple..surely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter