Vacation turns to Abduction

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys cant believe what was happening its like they are in a music video like their growl era but this is aint no drama but for real, Suho keeps walking back and forth in front of the emergency room waiting for the doctor to come out. He cant believe chanyeol at first but when they check the parking he saw two of lying unconscious one is soaking with blood which is kris.

 

Media still doesnt know what happened since Yoochun took charge on everything even he knows how is his uncle is in such a chaos state when he learned about dara's disappearance right after they arrived at the museum, He instructed all securities in Jeju airport or pier to be in their highest alert when they see any suspicious vehicle that will leave the island which is much better since Jeju is only a small island.

 

Luhan on the otherhand was now in a private room as well as kris who just went out in the emergency room luckily no vital organs had been damaged where he was shot and the bullets where ask by Yoochun to be investigated so that they could trace the owner might as well the mastermind.

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I wake up lying in a hospital bed with my members surrounding me but I dont see dara with them so I take a look and notice another bed in my right where another person was lying and it was kris... why kris is here too? all I remember was I went to the parking lot to get dara's phone but what I found was a dead body in dara's security car and I call Yoochun hyung for help but I felt a strong impact in my head and I go black then it hit me..

 

"DARA!!!" I shouted and my members got startled with my sudden act.

 

"Where is she?" I ask no one but they all looked at me with worried faces specially tao whos eyes are swollen for crying.

 

"Where the hell is dara answer me!?" I ask again and Suho approach me patting my shoulder.

 

"Hyung calm down" he said while hanging his head low

 

"How can I calm down I dont see dara here and why kris is here as well? care to tell me what happen?" I ask eyeing them seeking for any answer, I heard Suho heaved a deep sigh.

 

"We saw you both in the parking lot well chanyeol got a phonecall from kris before I think he passed out"

 

"Kris is not with me when someone hit me at the parking lot" and that confused me more

 

"Well we will know what truly happened when he wakes up since he saw everything when they got dara noona." Bang!thats it and it seems that I do the ice bucket challenge when I heard that from Suho.

 

"This is all my fault..I shouldnt leave her alone" I said when I slump on the headboard raking my hair.

 

"Sssh..no one's at fault luhan you did your best, Yoochun hyungs people are now on the move to locate noona and I heard from him that it is much easier to look for her since where in Jeju they cant escape easily and there's a big chance they could easily track who get her because of the bullets theyve got from Kris hyung." Chanyeol said while walking towards Kris bed.

 

"WHAAAT?Kris got shot?was it serious?" I asked them to my disbelief and they confirmed it by nodding.

 

"Dont worry the doctor said he was now stable and luckily rescue was fast to get him here for surgery though he lost a lot of blood so he needs to fully recover first before he could give any statement." Suho said looking to Kris then back to me.

 

"Who else knows about this?"

 

"Aside from us, you, Yoochun hyung, uncle and the royal security plus manager hyung since we can't keep kris situation like this." Chanyeol was able to answer while he was dialling someone on his phone.

 

This is bad we dont know who get dara but Iam thinking a person that might be involved with this but I dont want to jump into conclusion I'll let Yoochun do his job for this because I know how precious dara is.

 

I heard Chanyeol talking to someone and it seems he is on the brim of tearing up the others are pale specially the maknaes who are like they are about to cry again.

 

Our attention was diverted when we heard a groan from Kris bed and as we look up we saw him trying to get up luckily chanyeol and lay are quick to got a hold on him since he should not be moving because of his wounds.

 

"Waaaah kris ge your awake now" Tao said smiling while tears keep flowing on his cheeks.

 

"Da-dara" I heard kris muttered with his hoarse voice trying to struggle to sit-up.

 

"Kris youre not allowed to move, your wounds are still fresh" Suho said sternly and I gasped when I saw him completely with bandage all over his torso with a sling on his left arm.

 

"But how about dara!?they get her I saw it before they shoot me again!" Kris roar like he was about to kill someone.

 

"Who did that to you?who get dara?" I ask Kris like he is the only person I could get an answer on dara's whereabout.

 

"I dont know them either but they are some kind of men in black with tuxedo and shades and they have guns with them and I know it was planned since I heard one of the men talking on the phone" kris said and with the look on his face he is trying to recall something.

 

"What do you mean hyung that it was planned?you mean they know where noona is?" Chanyeol ask

 

"Most likely it seems Luhan shouldnt be able to find it out but they need to make a move since he called for help" I nodded on what Kris have said so they was there in the parking lot all along.

 

"I tried to get dara's attention to run but it was too late when she tried to approach luhan someone from behind grab her and then they saw me,  I tried to fight but they shoot me then all I could remember was a black van stop infront of us and they get in with dara." Kris said while shaking and lay tried to pat him to calm down.

 

I was about to ask him another question but Kris just remembered something that confirmed a possible suspect for dara's abduction.

 

"Ahhh I think the mastermind was guy.."

 

"How can you be sure about that?" Suho asked

 

"I remember the guy on the phone addressed him as young master"

 

"It could be minho?" I muttered

 

"Impossible" Chanyeol disagree on what I have said.

 

"But he is the only possible peron who could do this to dara, he have the means to do that" I exclaimed

 

"I just called him and he was back in the U.S even Yoochun hyung can proved to that." Chanyeol r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter