Chapter 7

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

Italic: thinking

  The couple and Jaewha sat down near the cafe's fence. "Annyeong haseyo, Jaewha. I'm Yeonji and my husband name's Manshik." The tall man with glasses smiled at her. "Is there something you want to do? Anything special?" He asked.

  Jaewha took a sip of her strawberry milkshake and nodded.  Jaewha, let's not mess up this one. Fighting!!! "I want to know you more." She quietly answered and looked upon the couples' faces.   Yeonji let out a gentle smile and grabs Jaewha's hand, "Alright." 

  Junghee left the cafe and went to her one favorite clothing shop. Not knowing that B.A.P was in their few minutes earlier.  She scrolls through the clothes if something catches her eye.  Yongguk has been in his own world and listening to his music.  Touching this and that and putting it back on the shelf.  "Yongguk, are you going to buy something or what?" Himchan asked with no patience. Yongguk looked up and nodded.  Himchan reacted him and snickered, "Really? A nod?? That's your answer..."  

  "Why don't you guys leave to somewhere else and Jongup and I wait for Hyung." Youngjae tries to calm down Himchan and his crabbiness. Yongguk didn't look around to see anyone near, he was too deep into his music and then, 'BUMP!!' The two ran into each other. At first Junghee didn't realize who she bumps into.  "Mian haeyo!! I didn't--" Junghee was cut off. 

  "It was my fault. Mian haeyo.." Yongguk lifted his head suddenly rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter