Chapter 1

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

 

This is how Jung Hee starts her day: Wake up. Get dress. Work. Get home. Sleep. That's how she lives.  Having little time for friends and her hobbies. Alike many K-Pop groups.

On any day, B.A.P is getting ready for a fan meeting for BABYz. YongGuk let out a sigh.  HimChan was looking at his reflection and making himself perfect for their fans. He heard his hyung and asked him what's wrong as he was still admiring himself.

"YongGuk, what's wrong?  You should be happy, we are going to meet our BABYz."

"I know. I'm just...just tired.  I need a vacation.  WE need a vacation."  He let out another sigh as he walked to the door. YongGuk called his other bandmates, but no one else came. "UGH!! Ya! We are going to be late!! Manager Kang will be angry if we don't get to the van!!" he yelled in frustration.

 HimChan notice the his friend is really stressed out, "YongGuk, calm down.  I'll get them, just go to the van.  We'll be there." trying to settle down YongGuk.

"Fine, don't make me wait." As he turned and walk down to the elevator. After he left, HimChan called DaeHyun, YoungJae, JongUp, and JunHong (Zelo).  He walks into the hallway, he knocks and opens all the doors, "Come on, they're waiting for us." 

When they arrive in the elevator, HimChan pushed the button and said, "Try not to stress out hyung.  He's tired and not in a good mood." in a warning voice to all the youngsters.  They all agreed and walked out the van an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter