Chapter 16

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

Italic: Thinking

  "Somebody better go after him." Miyoung purposely looked at the two oldest.  Hyunki nudges one of the members to go with him as they left Junghee gathers herself and notice what exactly happened.

  "I was a 바보 (fool). Was I?" Taking in the intense atmosphere around the rest of the dance crew. Silence has fallen in like the squeaking noise of shoes passing by.

  Jihoon looked around the distressing faces of his family, a smirk fell on his face and thought of an idea.

  "Yeah, you were a fool. Embarrassing us like that, mankae. Omo..." Trying to diminish the air of making a joke, Bad joke, Jihoon...bad joke. Talks to himself.Everybody is in awe and shock of what they simply heard. "Right, Miyoung." Jihoon puts his hand on the back of his head and trying to laugh, which quickly becomes a panic attack cry when he see Miyoung looking at him like 'what the hell are you doing!?' and preparing to hit him but Junghee jumps in.

  "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being weak." Miyoung looks at Junghee and gestures to Jihoon a 'You're lucky today.' All of the members didn't know what to say. When each of them trying to figure to blurt something out, Yangjin's mother spoke before they got the opportunity. She walked towards to the group and sat down near Won sik.

  "It's not your fault. None of you, this isn't your fault. Things happened and this is one one of them and yes I wish it hadn't happened to our Yangjin, we must just pray that God will protect him and let him live.

  The boys are back in town and showing that B.A.P is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter