Chapter 12

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

  The crowds, loud cheer upgrades the team's confidence level higher than ever. The Black Romance leader was surprised to see them being defeated. But a quick change in his face answers it all. "Well, it seems that this lesser crew has won...for once." The team backed him up by laughing at the Seoul Crescent team. "That victory won't last my friends..." They walked away spoiling their win. Hyunki sees his team upsetting and being stressed, "YA! Don't listen to them, we WON!!"

  "Yeah! I'm really proud of our team. They might have a crew but we have a family and family has teamwork!" Chun excitedly agrees with his leader. Everyone smiled and acknowledged what they had done tonight. The group ends with their chant huddling, " MOON MOON CRESCENT!!!!" 

  Jongup and Youngjae were still laughing at their members' shocked faces; Youngjae landed his arm around Daehyun's shoulders, "You see, we knew who she was. Junghee from the best dance crew, Moon Crescent. Exactly as you see here!" Displaying their point. Daehyun shrugs off Youngjae and hits him back of his head. "YA! You should have told us, babos!!" Daehyun's tempter kept piling up the heat and the surroundings of the members. Yongguk keep staring at her and admiring her from far. He saw that smile again. Like one happy little girl. Everyone looks around and sees no Jongup, "We have lost Hyung again..." Zelo stated. They sighed heavily and started searching for the lost pup, Jongup.

  "Every time we go out..." Himchan sighed more and more, "We lost him more than Daehyun's scary cake obsession"  Daehyun just stared at him like 'Imma kill you'.  "What??! You know it's true!!" Himchan quickly escaped Daehyun's furious eyes sinking into him.  "Let's find him, ok?" Yongguk reminded the group.  Youngjae spotted the puppy and yelled for his hyungs and Zelo.  Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter