Chapter 6

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

Outfit: http://image.dhgate.com/albu_269925553_00-1.0x0/korean-fashion-girls-hoodies-children-cute.jpg

    I arrived at the shelter and ran into the building to find Jaehwa and tell the great news. She was sitting by herself playing with her dolly, I bent down to talk, "Jaewha-ah, guess what?" Jaehwa looked up and said what. "I got exciting news for you! A couple wants to see you soon! Want to go shopping for clothes and boots, huh??" She was all jumping for joy that someone could accept her and love her. We hold hands as we walked to the clothing store to dress for the occasion. I was strolling down the dresses and saw the time; it was 2:10. Only 20 minutes left to get her dress and get to the cafe. "Omo!! I need to hurry now! Jaewha-ah, let's find a cute dress quickly!!"


    "Ajumma, can she wear it now? She has a special thing to go to. I'll pay for it." The middle aged woman saw Jaewha and smiled brightly and agreed to let her. Finally it was finished. She looked so cute and ready to meet the couple. 

  I carried her to the cafe and she asked quietly, "Will they  like me? I ponded for a while.  "Unni?" Jaewha waited for an answer. "Uh, oh. They will love you unconditionally. I told them what you are like and they said that you sounded so cute they can't miss this opportunity to meet you.  I spotted the two sitting down nervously waiting to see her.  I stopped.  I put Jaewha down and pointed to them, "Sweetie, do you see the couple right there?.." She nodded as she clenched hand into mine showing little fear. I lightly smiled, "Don't worry.  You'll be fine, Jaewha. If I like you...they will too." We started to walk towards to them and the couple saw Jaewha.  The wife was overjoyed to see the child."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter