Chapter 18

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

The boys from B.A.P have been stuck in the hotel for hours unpacking and settle in their new habitation for a week. Without anyone noticing younger members, they huddled up in their room to set up a plan to lose the manager and loosen up for some fun. Time for misdirection. "Manager-Hyung, I'm hungry after unpacking my stuff. Let's all go out for dinner." Zelo suggested. The manager shrugs his shoulders and nods his head to an unknown agreement. He put down his newspaper to hear the members' ideas on where to deplete.

"Where do you guys want to eat at?" Looking at all of the members. 

"Mm...How about the Snail's Palace, I heard it has great Korean food. We can go there tonight!" Jongup says excitely.  

"OOOH! Let's go there now. I just wanna eat. Daehyun's hungry." Daehyun pouts and starts towards the door without looking up the rest of the members.  

Youngjae sighs and he walks up the two kids and whispered, "Daehyun hyung isn't the guy we were aiming at babos...now what?" He felt more pressure to prepare up a plan by himself to get the members away from the manager. He saw his manager's wallet and took hold of it and hide it well enough to stall him from coming down with the boys. After that post, he winked at Yongguk that the plan is on. Yongguk looked at him confusedly and tilt his head.

Youngjae gestured that it doesn't matter and yelled to the staff and manager, "We'll be going down first." Pushing each member out the door fast he can run off quickly towards the elevator. "GO! GO! We have to outrun them!!" He silently screamed.

"Excuse, who are you yelling at, mist-" Himchan sternly asked Youngjae but he was cut off.

"Ugh, don't have time for honorifics!" Youngjae pushed the 'close door' button who know how many times to make it work faster. He could feel Himchan's heated eyes on his spine.

They came out of the hotel and Youngjae screamed, "Do I have to do everything myself?! UGH!! Taxi!!!" A yellow colored car drove smoothly up to the boys and ended at their feet. "We'll meet you at this destination." He showed the driver the torn part of paper. "Okay hyungs. Now go!" He pushed his oldest members into the taxi and they drove away.

"Alright, our turn." Another vehicle came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter