Chapter 14

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

  Junghee got dressed and tucked her bag; started to head out, gesturing her hand out for Jaewha to reach and hold. "Ready?" The young girl struck a big breath and smiled back as she took the hand of her not only a friend but protector, Junghee. They drove back and when they arrive to see the headmaster standing outside waiting; the car stopped and they stared at each other for a minute then nod their heads to agree it's time.  Junghee got out of her car and held Jaewha's hand not knowing what will pass off to her. 

  "Annyeonghaseyo, Headmaster. I'm..." She was cut off by a hand. The headmaster stared at the kid then open , "Glad you found her..." She put her left arm out to guide the path back to the building.  As they took the air in silence they saw the couple standing worriedly about Jaewha.  Yeongji Lee stood up so promptly as she saw her child to-be is found safe. 

  "Omo, Jaewha!!  You're all right! Are you hurt anywhere??" Yeongji kneel to asked Jaewha rapidly by holding her hands, but the husband stopped his wife as she watched the child getting shaken by the emotions. The wife pop up and stared at Junghee gratefully.  

  "Shall we go in the office?"  The headmaster led the couple, Junghee, and worried Jaewha. Everyone walked in and sat down in the chairs; Jaewha kept her head downwards, fearing what will happend. Silence breaks in.  No one spoke for two minutes. Mrs. Soo nervously cleared her thoat and started the conversation that not everyone wants to hear. "Junghee, would you explain to me where and why she ran to?" She became strict again and stared at Junghee.

  Junghee had unmoving neck, breathed from , and opened her lips to speak.. "I think Jaewha should tell you what happend..." When Jaewha heard Junghee's words she tucked her hands between her legs. She face to Jaewha, "Just tell them exactly what you told me, from your heart." She smiled and the young girl shaked her head and breathe out bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter