Chapter 13

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

  Junghee walked back B.A.P and continue their conversation. Himchan blanked out and asked "You're a dancer??" She chuckled and answer yes. "I have been a dancer since I was eight years old." Jongup interfered and stated, "Don't you know who she is?! Who's in the crew??!!" The members stared at him deadly, Jongup faked the call from his cell phone and Himchan chuckled, "Hmp! Anyways, it's nice to see you again, is it Yongguk??" Yongguk just smiled and stomped on his left foot to stop him going on. Everyone saw and it became awkward, Yangjin saw his chance to get her out of the club and stay away from him. 

  "We should go, guys. It's getting late here." Mungsoo laughed and said, "What?! We just got here!! This isn't like you, Yangjin!" He shoved him back and joked around. Hyunki hugs Mungsoo and separates them before anything boils up. Yongguk and Junghee shared couple stares at each other while one of them wasn't looking. Junghee knows that she has no choice to agree what Yangjin says, "See you around?" She asked Yongguk. Yongguk got into a dazed and just smile and waved. The Crescent Moon crew had left and Yongguk said, "Does she have interest in me? Doesn't it look like she–" 

  "It's alright, Yongguk. It's okay." Himchan comforts him and they continued to dance.

The Next Morning

  Junghee has been sleeping in silence suddenly when her phone goes off, "닥쳐!! (Shut up)" She struggles to get her phone from an iHome and drops it on the ground. More groaning and sighs has been become a song of its own. Junghee falls out of her bed; stands up, "Got it!!!" She stops the alarm clock and flops back on her bed. A knock from her house, "Ya!! Who comes here in this freaking hourrr!!!"

  As she spread the door her mood changed from upset to worried. It shocked Junghee to see this person in front of her. It was Jaehwa.  Her mind ran all over, questioning whatever had happened. Why are you here? What had happened? Did Jaehwa ran away??  She kept gazing at the cold and shivering girl holding her bunny. 

  "Unni, can I come in? I'm getting cold." Shivered Jaehwa holds tight her bunny for more or less warmth. Junghee shooked her head and nod.  The little kid walked in and sit down by Snowball, who was lying in her tall cat bed next to the couch. Still wonder how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter