Chapter 11

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

I looked up for club age in Korea and it's 19 so Jongup and Zelo can go. 

Crescent as the moon shape not bread. ;)

Just imagine the awesome battle and dance movements. :)

  "Wow, Hyunki is playing the music well!" I scream to the girls.  We move with the music like if the music is our blood floating through our bodies.  We analyze and saw tonight was extra full than usual.  Soyul turned her head in confusion, "Is there anything special tonight?!"  

  "Mola. I'll check with Hyunki!!" Miyoung struggle to get through the crowd of bad dancing. "Silleahabnida. Excuse me, please. Excuse me." She kept skirmish to get to Hyunki.  People pushed then shove her around and around until she suddenly stumbles and lost her balance, then fall flat on her face.  She instant pops back up, "Nan gwaenchanh-a!!" She nods awkwardly and move upward to the DJ center.  Oh, my poor head!! BABO-ah! 

  While she was departed Soyul and Junghee dance together and a creeper dances in the direction of the girls to hit on them.  Soyul observes what he tries to do, she signaled Junghee to the wall.  That's their way of avoiding the weird ones at the club.  The both girls dance as they turned their backs to the man and he just circled back with his left hand up like he was just dancing like nothing happened. 

  B.A.P was eating her hamburgers and enjoying being outside for once--not for singing or a performance.  "Ah! Coke is the best with hamburgers!!" Himchan stated.  As usual Daehyun tries to get s's French fries, "YA! JUNG DAEHYUN!! You will not get my fries!" Youngjae confirms the foodie with his hands on Daehyun's collar; trying to look innocent Daehyun pouts and does aegyo to get more fries. Youngjae smashes Daehyun's other half of his hamburger into his mouth, "No. Eat yours." 

  To change the mood, Jongup suggested that they go clubbing tonight,"There's a club called Poppin' Stereo." Zelo over excited agrees with his friend.  The three older men are in and the members were waiting for their leader's decision.  Yongguk thought about for a while and believed that it would help me to forget Junghee's sad story.  "Alright. Let's go."

  "Joh-a?!" Himchan ask.

  "Joh-a." Yongguk went along with everyone else.

  The band gathered their things and headed out to Poppin' Stereo.

  Miyoung rejoins the group and tells them, "Hyunki says that tonight is Crew VS Crew." 

  "So like a dance battle?" Soyul responded. Junghee turns to look for their friends, "Is the crew here? All I see is Hyunki and us three."  

  "He just texted them all to come.  They say they'll be here soon!!"  Miyoung says as she pulls the girls closer to Hyunki and the DJ center. 

  "Hey guys!! Glad that you came." Soyul responded "Would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter