Chapter 5

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

  The next morning Junghee woke up with a huge headache.  She went into her bathroom to look for Aspirin, "Ughh, where is that stuff!?"  Following up she grabbed the pills and started gulping water.  Today was her day off, but she knew that she can't quit finding Jaehwa parents, so Junghee went to the office to look for anyone will love the child.  It has been a long day, she started looking at 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.  "You should take a break," Baelyn, her co-worker said. "Besides, it's your day off."

  "I know, but this is my last chance.  I cannot give up on her." He co-worker sighed, "Just go and get something to eat and you can go back to your non-stop search. Ok?"  Junghee also realize she needed to care of herself before crashing down.  She got her purse and went to a cafe nearby the office.  While she was out getting lunch, there was a called from a couple who was interested in Jaehwa.

  "Annyeonghaseyo, this is Junghee's office. May I help you??"  As the assistant was talking to the female, a huge smile pop out on her face. "Of course!! Let me call Ms. Junghee and she will call you back on the meeting. Thank you!! Annyeonghaseyo!" After they hanged up, she quickly call Junghee to reveal the good news.  


At the Cafe

  "Gamsahabnida." As she went out of the door se felt her phone buzzing, "Ne." 

"Ya!! We got--I mean YOU got a call!!! A couple wants to meet with Jaehwa!! Palli dol-awa!!!!" Junghee was in shock.  She thought it would be weeks, even months to find a perfect home.  She hurried back and ran with all of her might.  

  With gasping to get air to breathe; she arrives at her office, "WHO. WHAT." Words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter