Chapter 3

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

 

"Oh !" Jung Hee looked at vintage watch and rushed over the Foster Shelter.  "I'm gonna be late!!"

YongGuk stared from the van's window and watch Jung Hee as she run through the crowd of people passing by.  Who is she??

Ten minutes had passed and Jung Hee arrived at the place.  "Whew! I'm here. Late but here," she wanders around looking for the head building and saw the troubled girl.  Sigh... Jae Hwa.  What's happening, why are you so hard to work with...?

Jae Hwa was sitting on the playground swing all by herself.  Jung Hee walked over quietly and as she stopped in front of Jae Hwa, she bends down on her knees and held Jae Hwa's hands.  "Tell me what happened this time."  

Yes, this has been going on over and over with Jae Hwa. Jung Hee started working on getting Jae Hwa adopted in 2013 of Stepember and it hasn't been...well good.  The girl keeps having troubles of getting close to the parents and causing problems that they had to bring her back here.  Jung Hee doesn't understand why.  Whenever she's with her, Jae Hwa's always happy--smiling big and having fun.  They got close straight away, Jae Hwa trusted her on the day she met Jung Hee.  The teary child looked up and swept her tears away and started explaining...

​"Maybe I'm not the type to be adopted. I make problems for everyone.  I am not going to be adopted  I am going to be living here forever.  I'm useless!!" Jae Hwa is blaming and getting mad at herself.

"Orrr...maybe you can try harder.  It takes time to get close to specific people.  Don't worry, I'll find her a home ad good family. Jung Hee smiled and tried to change Jae Hwa's mind. She stands up and reached out her hand to the child, "Come on, we need to talk with Mrs. Soo." They walked together hand in hand, Jung Hee continues to talk, "It will be fine. I promise you."  Turned her head and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter