Chapter 19

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

Yongguk stopped and hesitate whether he should walk over to Junghee. He scratches the back of his head, "I don't want to frighten her."

"Huh?" Junghee surprisingly turned around to discover a terrified man covering his eyes, trying to hide from her. She wiped her flowing tears as she walked over to reveal the man's face.

Yongguk, out of nowhere spread his hands into the air and "Ta-DA!!" He laughed softly, but quickly cleared his throat and stopped in case of embarrassment.

"What are youuu doing...hereee?" Junghee tries to speak, but her high pitch crying made him upset, he embraces her and trying to coo her to be calm. This made so mad that his beautiful smiling person had gone to be this heartbroken girl. After a while they walked to the closest bench and sit. Silence. Yongguk has no clue to say to get around the ice.

The members arrived at their destination one by one. Himchan sighs as he thinks of a way to tell the boys that their leader have left for a girl. "Ah, you made it." He smiles. The younger three smiles back, but their emotions turn quickly into confusion.

"Um...where Yongguk Hyung?" The youngest looks around in fear that they had lost him. Youngjae looks at Himchan finally gets the moto. He smiles so big and started to jump up and downwards. Daehyun pouts to see that they're not the Snail's Palace for dinner, but at a small coffee shop.

Youngjae, over excitedly grabs and shakes the younger boys and screams, "WE DID IT! Well, I DID it. Yay!!" They other two set about to get what's going on minus Daehyun just jumping because he thinks he's going to eat.

Yuna, Hyunki, and Kyungsik searched over the area to find Junghee for hours, but no luck. Yuna is starting to boil up her anger and she walks back to the entrance of the infirmary. She squats down and lease out a deep sigh. "Where are you, Junghee. Where the are you?"

The boys went near and far to many places where Junghee might go to relax after the accident. No success so far. Hyunki started to feel his guilt all over his body. "I'm sorry." He whispers in the cold breeze.

Kyungsik came into the same area and spoke up. "You can tell her in person." Sternly walks back to the way to the hospital.

The rest of the members calmed down and was waiting for Yangjin to wake up. As time goes by, all they hear was the little beeping sound of the machine. Their hope was fading farther away as the sound kept getting quieter. Minyoung looks at the window and sheds a tear as she recognizes that her family is broken. Yangjin lying in bed no life in him, Junghee lost without anyone, and the dance team divided into two. Everyone knows what they had to do if Yangjin doesn't have any process. The worst is probably yet to come. As Minyoung thinking of ending her leader's life, the sounds repeatedly went louder and quicker. The doctors and nurses push the team out of the way to aid Yangjin. "Please get out so we can help him! Everybody out now!" The doctors screams. Byul walks out smiling as she calls Yuna to come back quickly.

"What!? He's...!!" Yuna saw her brothers and gestures them to move. Yangjin was fighting for his life. For his family.

Junghee lets out a sigh and looks at the B.A.P member. Confuse by how is he sits right next to me. "Why are you here? Mostly how?" She asked.

Yongguk was shocked to hear her speaking after all the crying, "We are on a break. A mini vacation if you will. We w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter