Chapter 15

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

  After a long, tough, and hurtful lawsuit, the boys have won and returned to TS Entertainment. They had already promoted their new comeback mini-album Matrix.

  The boy group entered the buliding with relief and happiness to sing and dance again; as they walked over to their waiting room they lingered to perform their new song, "Young, Wild and Free." They were getting all dressed up and warming up and then the director of the behind the show tells them it's time.  As they walked on the black shinny stage and hearing fans screaming and cheering for them, they set up the formation and at that time they knew this is WHERE they meant to be and no one will change that.

  It has been time since Jaewha have joined her young family; no call backs of returning the troubled kid, and especially no refunds. Junghee is proud to watch her "little sister" finally being loved.  

  Looking back on her years as a child she knew what Jaewha was feeling; finding no one is taking care of you are hard, it makes you think no one worries about you...you are just a flower disintegrating and waiting to die, but while you are blind, there's someone is looking around for someone just waiting to discover that special individual and when they found it, they're extremely happy.  You'll learn that they love you no matter what and their love teaches you to become a good person. "Thanks mom." Junghee smiled as she turned off her light in her office and walk out to the elevator.

  Along the level where her car is, she got a phone call from Jihoon saying "Byung-Chul (leader of Blacken Romance) and his goons have gotten in a bad fight with Yangjin and Won Shik. It's really bad, Junghee. They were ambushed."

  She ran fast to her car, but there's someone in the dark shadow blocking her door. "Ya! Move it!!" 

  Every bit that shines as the person turned to her, she realizes it's Byung-Chul.  Junghee gasped as she discovers his whole body covered with blood, "Ya, 뭐 했어 (what did you do)!! He chuckled softly.  Byung-Chul started to walk towards her in results Junghee backing up in the same motion. 

  "You..." as he gathers his breath, "you think you're the best."

  "It was only a battle, Byung-Chul."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter