Chapter 10

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

  "Alight! Jaewha, let's get you back to the shelter." Junghee put out her hand for Jaewha to hold it.  Along the way back the Jaewha told Junghee her exciting day and what they did.  She was too excited to tell her unni that Jaewha crashed into a sign.  When they reached at the door; Junghee kneel down and played with Jaewha's hair, "I'm very happy you had a great time today.  Let's hope they call, right?" Junghee smiled. "Ok, go in.  I'll see you soon."

  Timing wasn't on Junghee's side and she was running late.  She hurried into her apartment and searched for her outfits like a crazy person. Searching throughout the door rang, "Oh, oh ! They're here." She ran towards to the door and open it frighten. "Ha. Ha." Laughing awkwardly and panicky; putting her two fingers on her lips as smack them together, "I know that I'm late, but hey! I can be ready in ten minutes or so." Her unnies glared at her sternly. Miyoung sighed and nodded as she signaled Junghee an'ok'. She hassled through her room and her clothes to find the best outfit. 

  The boys sat down in a restaurant and start ordering dinner.  "We will have cheese hamburgers with French fries on three and the three remain with onion fries." Daehyun pick and order without consulting anyone. They all stared at him like 'what are you doing' except Jongup because he's excited to eat cheese hamburgers.  

 "Good choice, hyung." Jongup padded Daehyun on the shoulder and smile widely. Youngjae face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter