Chapter 2

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

 

Outfit of the Day: http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/7vm9oy-l.jpg

Foster Kid: http://www.kokoliving.com/.a/6a0120a5d993ef970b0148c7504de2970c-800wi

Thinking: Italic

At the office, it has been hooked with people adopting kids. "Ah, another one being adopted! Check! Jung He and many other co-workers has lists of children being adopted plus new kids admitting in the agency.  The agency that Jung Hee works is one of the best agencies that helps children get a family, more likely to be loved. However, there's one girl that's really special to Jung Hee.  She looks at her list of children who has been rejected and gave back often of times, she let out a loud sigh. She saw the name, "Oh, Jae Hwa.  I hope you find a family...soon." Jae Hwa reminds of herself.  More likely, a mini-me.  Jung Hee was like Jae Hwa when her young, a rebel. Getting bruised after many fights to defend her friends.

As Jung He was thinking of her little friend, she heard a knock, "Ne." The co-worker came in and said, "Jung Hee there has been problems with Jae Hwa again.  The foster shelter has called again." Oh no. Not again. When will she stop?? 

"I'll stop by there and have a meeting with the headmaster." And Jae Hwa... The co-worker smiled and said thanks as she leaves.  Jung Hee grabs her bag and starts to head out of the door when her boss, "Oh, Jung Hee." 

"Ne, Mrs. Kwon. Is there something I can do?" Mrs. Kwon smiled and "Aniyo. Just telling you that you can return home after the meeting." 

Jung Hee bowed and left. On the way to the foster shelter, Jung He can hear girls screaming; she walked some more and finally saw what was all the chaos.  Ah, a fan meeting.  I wonder which group.  She took out her camera and started to take pictures of the crowd. "Hahaha oh fangirls." She turned to see a girl crying. Oh no. She's lost.

"Annyeong. Are you lost sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter