Finale

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

 

  Junghee and Yongguk walked into the room, she nervously spoke up, "Hi." Everybody stood still in shock to see the missing girl is no longer lost.    Minyoung moved her head side to side, in disbelief that no one would welcome her home, quickly sped over to give her hug. 

"Baby girl, glad to see you. You scared us all to death." Junghee smiled lightly, feeling guilty of allowing no contact.  Other dance members come in sequence as Hyunki standing remorseful looking at his friend.  He grabs her tightly and tears up telling her he's sorry.

  Laughing softly at his embrace, Junghee tells him, "I'm at fault too, oppa." Everybody is glad to have the whole family back together except the hospitalized man, Yangjin. Glaring at Yongguk wondering why he's with her. Yuna noticed his frown and nudges him to say something about Junghee's arrival. 

  Yangjin cleared his throat, "As everyone, we are very happy to have Junghee home."

"And you, oppa waking up from the coma." Junghee holds his hand to secure him she'll stay. 

"We have to thank you, getting her home." Yongguk bows and it shows everybody that Yangjin dislikes him filling the awkward silence in the room. 

"Why don't we leave the two of you alone. You really need to catch up.  We'll stay Yongguk, and bring some snacks." Yuna gestures everyone to exit the room to get Yangjin and Junghee solve their problem. Yongguk looks at her as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter