Chapter 17

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

  It was time. Time for a break. The boys were entirely over their rooms to find somewhat clean clothes to pack for the trip and on that note, imagine the scale of one to ten who would neatly organize the clothing and accessories to overly excite mashing and punching stuff. The members zipped up their suitcases and rolled out to the family room, Himchan glance over to Yongguk's room, "Ugh, he's having a little temper. Someone please stop him from forming a hole in his suitcase."

  Youngjae smirks and walks over to Yongguk and knocks, the door, "Hey hyung, don't worry. We'll pull in a way for you to see noona."

  Himchan laughs, "How? Manager hyung says there's no way without the staff seeing you..." He proceeds to laugh off the idea as he walks towards the door. "You might just want to forget her. Not for her sake, but ours. Especially yours." The mankaes looked sad and concerned for their leader. If he can't truly enjoy time off of work, they can't either. The B.A.P member walked to the elevator, Zelo pushed the down button to floor one. As the doorway opens, there was the rule maker. The two youngest bright smiles turned quickly into frowns. 

  "All ready to go?" The manager asked, "Arrso, let's upload the van." All the members except Himchan deeply sighed. Himchan chuckles and looked at them with an 'I told you so' face. The staff loads up the van with seven superfilled suitcases. The last staff member hits the van to let the driver know to begin driving. 

  It was getting to be a long drive to their secret, but comfortable vacation home.  All the members looked out of the shielded windows and took off to fade one by one heading to dreamland. Of course, the leader couldn't just sleep, his mind was on something... Most important for someone that makes his heart go thump thump.  This is when Yongguk realizes that he fell in love with somebody. A fan. He can't stop grinning and laughing himself.  The manager looked into the rear-view mirror, saw Yongguk acting strangely since he's not normally like this.  

  "You're very excited to go on this holiday, huh?" Yongguk snaps out of it and nods to answer his manager's statement and make him lose him of thinking that it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter