Chapter 4

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

Car: Hyundai i10  http://s19.postimg.org/4p0lad4b7/hyundai_i10_3.jpg

~I like weird-shaped cars. ( ;

While being back from the tight schedule, B.A.P has been relaxing and getting less stressed.  "Oh boy, I'm starving!" Said DaeHyun looking into the fridge.  The other five sat down and started to watch Running Man, "DaeHyun, you JUST ate fifteen minutes ago..." HimChan breathed out after dealing a hard day.  "How can you still be hungry?! You ate most of dinner!"  YongGuk silently walked out of the lobby into his room.

"I did not!" They began to quarrel at each other. While they're bickering, Zelo was trying to listen and pushing the remote volume, "Ya! The maknae is trying to watch TV!!" he hollered out. The two stopped, HimChan went to sit back down; as for DaeHyun--he went back to search for more food. YongGuk put on his headphones to put the distraction out of his mind.  He started to write lyrics for their next album.  A moment or two he started to wonder about the girl earlier in the day. He remembered her sweet smile and how caring she was towards the girl.  A smile suddenly pops up on his face.  

A few minutes later, "Where YongGuk Hyun go?" Asked JongUp confuse by the not seeing the leader with them.  YoungJae turned to gaze over the area, "Huh, he must have gotten into his room. Don't worry, Hyung is just stressed." Trying to reassure his dongsaeng. 

It became dark and JungHee left with her mind overworked with Jae Hwa and finding her a family, the perfect one. When she got back to the office building she got into her car. "Sigh, what a stressful day. What am I gonna do??"  During of returning home, she got a call from SoYul.  She put on her Bluetooth ear piece on and answer, "Yes, Unni."

"Ah, Jung Hee-ah! Finally got an answer from you! You made me worry!!" SoYul felt extremely relieved. She was always over protective with JungHee after they met.  She became a mother-like friend to her and JungHee a daughter.

Jung Hee chuckled, "Sorry, umma.  I had the worst day today." There were silence few seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter