Chapter 5: Coming Home

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week…

Dara’s  POV...

There’s really no better place than home. I’ve just arrived yesterday from London and now I was currently at my room doing nothing in particular when I’ve remembered what happened yesterday upon my arrival in the airport.

 

 

 

Flashback…

I’ve texted my brother Thunder to bring over one of my babies (my cars) to get me in the airport. I’ve decided to go back here in Korea after my three weeks stay in London with my sister and face the reality that I’m no longer part of 2ne1.

What greeted me is crowd of MASS MEDIA, good gracious good thing that my sister insisted that I take with me four of our personal body guards. Well we don’t really have one in the first place but since Thunder also becomes an Idol we decided to have at least 2 to accompany us individually if necessary.

“Noona over here” I saw Thunder waving his hand so I went directly in his direction.

While I was making my way towards him some of the media people throw some question to me.

Man # 1: “Ms. Dara is it true that the reason you leave YG entertainment is because they are not paying you enough?”

Man # 2: “Why did you decide to nullify your contract with them?”

Woman # 1: “Is it true that CL-sshi and you have a fight that is why you leave?”

Man # 3: “There is a rumor that you’ve sign a contract under *********** entertainment already, is this legit?”

Another Woman: “Is it true that you are going to make a drama under *********** entertainment?”

Seriously where do they get such nonsense information’s? God sometimes they even knew what will be our, we idols, next project first before we do.

The worst is that since Mr. Yang announces my nullification of contract many non-sense issues come out like hell where do they get such information and sources?

When I’ve reach my brothers location he immediately opened the door in the passenger seat and close it upon I enter. He then hop in the driver’s seat and started the engine since the MEDIA people started to hover in the car.

 “Sorry about involving you in the mess I’ve created.” I’ve apologized to him.

“What non-sense are you talking about noona? Of course we will support you no matter what you do. We are family for Christ sake. Do you know how glad we are all that you finally decided to step up?” He is talking to me but his gaze is perfectly in the road.

What he says really makes the burden that I’m feeling right now lessen up. Durami on the other hand frankly told me that I’ve made the right decision and that I should have done like a years ago.

That sister of mine indeed is very frank and bold. I wonder where she picked that attitude of her that I really don’t know. Oh well.

 

End of Flashback…

 

I heard a knock on my door pulling me back at the present.

“Noona can I enter?” it was no other than Thunder.

“Cheondoong c’mon in” I shouted.

“Noona are you sure about what are you planning to do tomorrow?”

I nodded my head. “Yes I am, I think it’s time that I make my statement not only to clear myself but also for my fans who remained loyal to me.”

“Noona, just say the word and I will gladly accompany you.”

He's such a caring brother, lucky me. “I’m truly grateful for your concern Cheondoong but I must do this myself.”

He let out one long breath before talking again. “So are you going to start training with your new group next week already?”

“Neh! I’ve already talk to them though through video calls only since we have to decide on to some things.”

“Noona, remember that we will always be here supporting you no matter what happen.”

What he said really makes me laugh “Aigoo, sometimes I wonder who really is the older one with the two of us is because whenever you say something I feel like you are my elder and not the other way around.”

“Yah! Noona this is no time for you to mock me, I’m being serious here.” He whined while pouting which makes me laugh more since pouting doesn’t really suits him.

While I was laughing hard he grabs the chance to tingle me.

“Wahahaha, YAH… hahaha… Cheondoong stop it, hahaha, please… hahaha... I can no longer breathe.” I said in between my laugh.

 Oh good Lord I’ve miss this feeling, acting carefree, not scripted and not worrying that cameras could be anywhere.

“Alright kids, time to sleep, Sang Hyun you better stop tickling your noona and let her rest, don’t you have an early schedule yourself tomorrow?” That is our mother who is currently standing in front of my doorstep.

“Aist! Omma, please stop calling me in my birth name. Why don’t you just call me Thunder or Cheondoong?” My brother whined.

“Stop complaining like a little man Sang Hyun, we give you name so we must call you by it.” Mom scolded him. I stick my tongue on him and he does the same to me.

“And Dara stop acting like a little girl you are already 30, act your age will you.” Mom diverted her attention on me.

“Neh Omma.” I saw Cheondoong smirk so I threw him a murderous glare which he just shrugs off.

“Aigoo, you guys really are impossible, good thing that Durami isn’t here, I might grow old fast if the three of you are together it seemed that you’re growing backwards and not forward.” Cheondoong and I lock our gaze for a moment and went near our mom and embrace her tightly.

“Awww, our Omma is such a drama queen.” Cheondoong which makes her swat him.

“Hahaha, serves you right!” I murmured while still hugging mom.

“Alright enough! The both of you in your beds now or else the two of you will have no ramens for a whole straight week.” Upon hearing this Cheondoong immediately run to his room. “Good night mom!” he shouted while running in the corridor.

As for me I jumped in my bed and bid good night to mom.

“Your brother is right Dara-yah, remember that we will and forever be at your side no matter what.” She gives me a tender smile before closing gently my door.

A tear escaped my eyes today I was really thankful that God gave them to me.

 

 

 

The next Day…

Authors’ POV...

Dara is pacing back and forth from her dressing room. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter