Chapter 18: Flashback (part 1)

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV:

“So… what exactly is your relationship with him?” In Na unnie was the first one to ask and she was referring to none other than Lee Minho whom I encountered earlier.

“Ottake!!! Are the two of you dating???” Baifern blurted out which makes me almost chock on the food that I was currently chewing.

“Omo… omo… that will be daebak!!!” Dasuri also squealed obviously excited.

I look at BoA with daggers but she just shrugs and pretended that everything is cool.

“Aigoo, what should I do with the three of you…” I held the bridge of my nose while shaking my head.

“So unnie, what’s with the two of you?” –Baifern

“Okay, first of all WE ARE NOT DATING… Dating is the last thing I plan of doing as of this moment. He’s just really simply a CLOSE FRIEND of mine. Secondly the person has a freaking girlfriend already for crying out loud... so PLEASE stop right away with your imaginations of pairing me up with him since it is really awkward.” I explained.

“Oh, that’s a shame… I though the two of you are dating… you would have made a cute couple…” In Na said disappointed by the fact that I and Minho is just friends.

“Unnie In Na is right, though we may know if who is his girlfriend?” –Dasuri

“Absolutely not… and I mean not at all.” I said as In Na was about to voice out her complain. “Sorry but I can’t tell you guys about that… really… it’s not in my disposition… I hope you understand.” I continued.

“Aist, not fair… you’re no fun unnie…” Baifern whined.

“You’ve got that one right there…” BoA agreed to Baifern

“What the heck??? Baby girl what does that supposed to mean?” I questioned her.

“Huh? Did I say something?” She looked at me innocently.

“Did BoA-unnie say something?” Dasuri stated acting confused.

“Urgh!!! Whatever…” I just ignored them and continued eating.

“Hahaha…” I heard them all laugh together.

“Yah!!! Don’t make me your personal entertainment…” I argued and found myself pouting.

“Unnie you’re just so cute whenever you are frustrated.” BoA said as she pinches my cheek.

“Aw, baby girl that hurts…” I complained.

“So how’s your debut so far?” –BoA

“Oh, it’s doing well than what we have expected unnie…” –Baifern

“That’s good to hear… with many of us artist already… so I advise that you guys should not let your guards down. The entertainment word is no joke, I know that you guys know about this already but I just want to remind you about it as your Sunbae. There’s a lot of competition not to mention the fact that the media can be so stressing sometimes. Lastly don’t forget to always treasure your fans for they will be your weapon in staying in the spot light.” BoA advised us.

“We’ll keep that in mind…” We all said together. I know she is older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter