Chapter 19: Flashback (part 2)

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation of Flashback…

 

“Noona? What are you doing here?” Suho emerged together with the rest of EXO boys appearing behind Chanyeol and making Dara more surprised.

“Omo… EXO… annyeong!!!” She greeted them while bowing.

“Oh, where’s our manners… Annyeong haseyo noona…” Lay initiated and the rest of the guys followed.

“Noona, are you here by yourself??? Where’s your other members?” Tao inquired while looking around.

“Nah, they have an early schedule so I’m here alone since my schedule is not until this afternoon. So I think of buying them some gifts. How about you guys don’t you have any schedule?”

“We are free for the whole week before starting with our world tour…” LuHan explained.

“Jinjja? Wow that’s great… good luck to you guys… and oh congratulations in the continuous fame that you guys are receiving in your EXODUS album.” She sincerely told them.

(A/N Let us pretend that EXO’s comeback here is their latest EXODUS album the only difference is that LuHan is still a member of EXO …)

“Thank you noona… mmmh are you planning to buy some caps?” Sehun ask her.

“Ah, neh… but I have no idea or preference in picking some so I’m thinking of buying something instead… aigoo…” She unconsciously blurted out which makes the boys’ chuckle.

“Noona what cha say if we just help you pick a cap to give to your member… we’ve just finish buying the things that we went here for…” Suho offered.

“Really??? Jeongmal gamsahabnida!!! That would be really great.” She squealed excitedly.

And so they decided go in pairs except for the team of Lay, LuHan and Xiumin. They then went to look for a cap and then later on show it to Dara afterwards… while trying to explain to her why they choose the cap and of course to pinpoint its quality.

She originally plans to buy 3 pieces only but after about an hour of deliberating and weighing things off she have arrived in her final decision.

In the end she ended up buying all the things that the boys offered or showed her since they are just simply “Jang!!!” she’ll just have to give the three to Baifern and she’ll keep the rest to herself.

“Noona, we’re about to have a lunch and… mmmh if you have time we would like to invite you to join us.” Tao shyly ask her.

“Oh, is that okay? I mean fans might see us. I don’t want to bring trouble to you.” She stated.

“That would not be a problem noona… we are very careful when it comes to going out… also we’re wearing disguises so they’ll have a hard time identifying us.” Kai confidently said.

“Well if you say so… I’m hungry myself.” Dara admitted since she hasn’t eaten anything that day except for the tea that she and Minho had earlier.

“So where will….” She cut off anything that she is about to say once she saw the boys talking non-stop with each other.

“Aniyo hyung, we’ve just eaten bread this morning so we must eat rice or anything that is heavy this lunch…” Baekhyun explained to Xiumin who insist on eating some bread.

“What about a restaurant that serves hot pot meals?” Sehun suggested.

“Not a chance maknae, the nearest restaurant here is about how many kilometers away and noona might not have that much time…” Baekhyun decline Sehun’s offer as well.

“Mmmh what about a pizza house then?” Tao offered.

“Are you listening to me earlier? We need a decent meal…” Baekhyun said to him irritated.

“A Chinese restaurant then?” Lay offered.

“But we’ve just have that yesterday… I want to eat some chicken meat.” Kai whined.

“You eat too much chicken meat… do you want to gain some weight?” Baekhyun scolded him.

“Hyung I’ve observed that you keep on declining our offer it’s not like you’re the one that will pay.” D.O said to Baekhyun.

“Yah! You guys need to decide already…” LuHan warned them.

“Mmm… Suho-sshi, are they always like this?” Dara ask the now stress leader.

“Neh noona, not a single day passes by that they will not debate on what kind of food they will eat.” Suho explained which makes Dara giggle.

“Noona, this is not funny and you might not have that much time to spare so they must decide immediately.” –Suho

“Right…” Dara agreed as she claps her hands loud enough to be heard by the boys that are bickering.

All eyes are on her and she showed them her sweet smile.  “So since all of you guys want to eat different food at the same time why don’t we go into this place where me and my brother always went whenever we have free ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter