CHAPTER 16: SCENARIOS

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV:

When N.E.MYST arrived in front of KSE building and EXO was already there waiting for them.

Dara immediately park her car in the parking area.

“Noona your car is cool.” Sehun complimented.

“Aw thank you Sehunnie, let’s all go in then.” She invited them but Suho and Lay stops them.

“We’re sorry but we have to do this.” Lay said and signaled LuHan, Chen, D.O and Xiumin to blind fold the four of them.

“What the hell is going on?” In-Na blurted out.

“Noona, relax we will not harm you. You just have to trust us.” Chen explained as they we’re leading them inside the building.

“Them (referring to the rest of EXO) I trust but I don’t trust you, surely you’re not called their TROLL KING for nothing” In-Na playfully stated.

“Aigoo, noona please trust me, even this once.” –Chen

“Alright, but just this once.” –In-Na

Meanwhile the KSE artist are all waiting in the front desk all tense until the main entrance finally opens up with EXO assisting N.E.MYST to enter.

“Alright guys, this is it.” Siwon whispered in a really low tone.

“Hana… Dul… Set…” –Yesung

“SURPRISE!!!” They all shouted together as EXO removed N.E.MYST blindfolds.

N.E.MYST was really surprised and all too shock that they literally have their mouth hanging when they saw the welcome banner sign. They are all to stunt to react further.

 

(A/N: This is what is written in the banner… “WELCOME NEW EMINENCE MYSTIC (N.E.MYST) TO KS ENTERTAINMENT…” and below is “FROM THE KSE CLAN…” I did not want to say FAMILY since that is YG’s concept… kekeke…)

 

Yoona, Minho, Krystal and Donghae walk towards them and handed them each a bouquet of flower.

“K-kamsahammida!!!” N.E.MYST thanked them.

“Unnie…” BoA suddenly appeared behind Donghae which surprised them further.

“Baby girl…” Dara shouted back and she went to hug her tightly.

“Aigoo, unnie… I can’t breathe…” –BoA

“Mianhe baby girl… yah why did you not tell me that you are here…” –Dara

“I can’t, it’s a surprise after all… C’mon lets go at the cafeteria…” BoA then pulled her so the rest of them followed them.

“Wait baby girl, we still have to report to Sajangnim…” Dara protested

“Oh, don’t worry he’s at the Cafeteria waiting for us already…” Siwon assured them.

“Oh there you are guys…” Psy smiled at them warmly.

The four of them went towards him and bowed politely as the rest of the artist settled their selves in the designated tables for them.

After N.E.MYST seated at the table for them Psy went into the cafeterias platform. “Ahem…” he cleared his throat. “Okay to start of… To N.E.MYST we officially welcome you to the clan and well what can I say… CONGRATULATIONS in your successful ALBUM… thank you also to you my other artist for helping our stuff in the preparation of this welcome celebration for them. This party would be impossible without your help.  So I would then want to propose a toss for N.E.MYST and for ALL OF US.” He raised his glass of wine followed by them all.

“FOR N.E.MYST…and for KS Entertainment...” They chanted together.

“Let’s PARTY!!!” –Psy

 

 

 

BIGBANG’s POV:

“Hyung, hurry up and dial her number…” Seungri continued on pestering GD who is scanning Dara’s number on his phone.

“Yah, maknae… shut the hell up or I swear I will not call her.” GD threatens him which makes him to shut his mouth.

After some while GD finally was able to dial Dara's number and put his phone into loud speaker.

“RING…”

“RING…”

“RING…”

“RING…”

“RI---“

“Yeoboseyo…” The other line greeted up brightly…

“Noona, congratulations on winning today…” GD greeted back.

“Aw, Ji thanks… are you with the rest of the kids?” –Dara

“Yes… yah guys speak up!” –GD

“Annyeong noona…” the four of them greeted her.

“Guys… yahhh, I’ve missed you a lot…” –Dara

“We miss you as well noona… and again congratulations…” –T.O.P

“Is that you Tabi?” –Dara

“Yes noona…” –T.O.P

“Aigoo, how are your guys been doing so far?” –Dara

“We’re doing good noona… yah why did you not inform us that you singed under KSE?” –Seungri

“Seungri right? Mianhe Baby Maknae, but we’re not allowed to tell anyone about it until now.” –Dara

“Noona, can we meet please? I mean if you’re not busy.” –Daesung<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter