Chapter 14: The Winning Group

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the room is really tense right now.

 

 

 

SUJU: Please, lord let it be us…. PLEASE…

 

F(X): Omo… omo… Gosh this is so intense…

 

EXO: To all gods and goddesses out there please hear our prayer…

 

SNSD: Kyahhhh, this is it… the moment of truth…

 

Shinee: Lord let your light shine upon us…

 

 

 

The four ladies meanwhile are giggling deep inside though they did not show it. It just funny how their label mates are all looking funny and tense as to who they will be choosing as a winner.

“Hana Dul Set…” Dara chanted and all together the four of them do a hand sign.

 

 

 

 

 

MOMENT OF TERRIFYING SILENCE…

 

 

 

ANOTHER MOMENT OF TERRIFYING SILENCE…

 

 

 

LOADING… LOADING… LOADING…

 

 

 

PROCESSING… PROCESSING… PROCESSING…

 

 

 

RECEPTOR CELLS NOW FUNCTIONING…

 

 

 

 

 

“Wooooohhhhhhhhh!!!” A certain group suddenly shouted which startled all of them.

 

 

 

“Yah, yah, yah, don’t embarrass your selves that much.” Heechul hissed at them.

“Whatever hyung, at least we’ve won.” Sehun responded.

Yes people, EXO won the competition. Meanwhile the rest of them are all sulking now, sad that they are not the one who wins.

A/N: N.E.MYST did the EXO hand sing (The one that they use in their OVERDOSE MV) that is why it takes them all time to process what they’ve just did.

“Noona, thank you so much for choosing us.” D.O gleefully beamed at Dara.

“It really meant a lot.” Suho second the motion.

“Aigoo, what you guys created is truly amazing.” Dara told the EXO boys, after some while she looks at the rest of the people inside the room. “All your works are truly beautiful and we are all very thankful for it so please don’t feel down that we did not choose your group and also sorry.” She and the rest of her girls bowed at them.

“Aniyo unnie, you don’t have to be sorry and bow. We’re okay with your decision. As a matter of fact we totally agree with your choice.” Taeyeon went to her and give her a big hug which really surprises her.

“Unnie, there’s nothing to be sorry okay. It’s enough that you have appreciated our efforts.” Yuri also gives her a big hug.

“They are right noona. It doesn’t matter if we win or not what matters most is that we are able to show our support to your new group.” Onew smiled at her.

“Your really is so kind unnie, but I do agree with ONEW here.” It is Victoria’s turn to assure her that no harm was done.

“Seriously Santokki, there is no need for you to be apologizing. Tsk! You guys better go and join the other artist near the stage. I think they are about to announce the winner in a matter of minutes already.” Leeteuk pushed her outside the room.

“Yah!!!Wokkie There’s no need for you to push me. I can very well move by myself.” Dara complained which Leeteuk ignored.

“Hyung, stop being all to bossy at noona.” Siwon also protested in behalf of Dara and doing his responsibility as a part owner of the company.

“Noona, you guys are nominated for the number one spot this week, right?” Xiumin suddenly blurted.

“Right, I almost forget about it. Did you guys voted already?” Key exclaimed.

“WELL YEAH, WHAT DO YOU THINK???” They all shouted at him which makes the N.E.MYST chuckle. “Aw poor KEY” they all thought.

“Aist, I was just asking, why do you guys have to shout at me?” Key complained

“Okay, we really need to go, before they send another PD-nim to come and get us, and EXO you guys really rock that banner.” In-Na wink at them before they leave the room for real this time around.

“GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS!!!” Their label mates shouted once again so their room is really gaining a lot of attention from the stuffs and much anyone who is around them that time.

After 5 minutes voting is now officially close and the entire artists that are promoting that time are all called in the stage for the announcement of today’s week number one.

The three MC’s give a little speech of that and these and those and finally they have showed the results.

“Today’s number one is….”

The groups that are competing for the number spot that time are N.E.MYST, BEAST and MISS’A.

The totals continued to increase until MISS’A’s stop at 8,456. BEAST and N.E.MYST is now the only group left. After some more seconds of increasing in their total votes. BEAST finally stops at 10,345 while N.E.MYST stops at 12,345.

“N.E.MYST, congratulations.”

The four of them are all shock and really happy at the same time. They’ve heard the MC’s calling for them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter