Chapter 9: N.E.MSYT (NEW.EMINENCE.MYSTIC)

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1) Stage Name: DARA

Position: Leader, Main Vocalist, Lead Composer, Producer

Age: 30 (Sorry need to change her age.)

Reason for Joining: She wanted to be recognized as someone who has what it has to be a remarkable Idol. Being sick in tired from YG’s rejection of her talent she wanted to prove him that she can be a true STAR without being under his company.

Facts: Used to be under YGE and part of 2ne1 until months ago where she decided to leave the group and decides to accept the offer of PSY, where she get to continue her career as an Idol with a new group and get to act at the same time.

REAL PROFILE:

Name: Sandara Park

Age (as of this moment 2015): 31(International) 32 (Korean)

BD: November 12 1984

Label: YG Entertainment

Facts: Became an Actress in the Philippines before debuting in Korea in 2009 as the fresh Vocals of YGE new girl group called 2ne1.

 

2) Stage Name: In Na

Position: Lead Vocalist, Co-Producer and Composer, Promoter, Mother of the Group (Eldest)

Age: 30(Sorry need to change her age)

Reason for Joining: Feeling like she needs to try her luck in being an Idol, she then leaves her actress life momentarily and gives herself a chance to show others about her other talent which is singing.

Fact: She originally audition under YGE as an Idol but YG said the she is more suitable for acting so he put her into acting which she gladly accepts, it’s not a bad Idea after all. At first everything is doing fine until she has run out of Movie and Drama offers so she decided to leave YG and went to KSE to train as an Idol, which is still SME that time.

REAL PROFILE:

Name: Yoon In-na

Age (as of this moment 2015): 32(Intern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter