Chapter 1: Everything has changed

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV...

I closed the door behind me, taking a deep breath I started to walk away. I've just taken a few steps when the laughter inside the room where I’ve just come out reached my ear.

“Hul!!! She seriously thinks that she’s going to be a big loss to us?” When I heard Bom stated this I feel like Zeus thunder bolt just strike me. I can’t believe that she, by BESTFRIEND, will be saying such thing.

“Unnie is so plainly NAÏVE, if only she knows that we’ve been praying for millennia that she would voluntary do this.” Minzy stated.

 

FLASHBACK…

“I would want to nullify my contract with this company.” I directly told YG once I’ve settled myself in his office.

“And why is it Dara-yah?” He asks calmly as if what I’ve told him is no big deal.

“I no longer feel like growing, I feel like I was being left behind by my members.” I boldly confess to him, well it’s the truth.

I was hoping that at least my members will react about me wanting to leave YG entertainment, try to stop me at least but they just act like they are not interested to what I’m saying which really hurts me.

“If that is your decision then I can do nothing to stop you.” I look at the man sitting in front of me, so my conclusion is indeed right, gone is the man who beg me to sign under his agency when I first come back here in the Korea from the Philippines.

I just can’t believe that this man who is in front of me is the same man who promises Bom to give her a solo promotion when she threatens to leave the company. The man who beg CL to stay in the company despite the offers she is receiving from different labels in the U.S and in exchange he promised that he will make her career bloom here in Korea like no other female idols thus she become YG entertainments PRINCESS and the man asking Minzy to decline the offers of various dancing school in London and swearing that he will support her college degree was definitely not the same man whom I am talking right now.

This man in front of me is nothing like that man. He did not even bother to make me change my mind. Am I that weak and useless to them? Well you guys have underestimated the wrong person.

I stand up and bow to him I still have a little respect left. I also face my members “I’m sorry for this sudden turn of events. I don’t want to leave you guys but I have to. I hope you’ll understand.”

I did not bother to wait for their replies and decided to leave the room immediately, as I was about to close the door YG called me.

“Dara-yah how should I tell the public about this?” –YG

“You can say whatever you like, just make it plain and simple. I don’t want to make this a big issue.” I coldly answered to him.

“If you say so, I wound want you then to lie low for now and please don’t sign to any label yet until this is all settled.” He reminded me.

I nodded at him and as a response he just waved his hand meaning that I could leave now.

 

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

“Seriously Sajangnim there is no need for you to remind her of that?” CL blurted out.

“Why is that CL?” Sajangnim questioned her.

“Who in their right mind would want someone who is talentless like her to be part of their agency?” CL exclaimed and the room erupted with laughter.

I can no longer take the things that they are saying so I get out of there and stop myself from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter