Chapter 20: Debut Success Updates

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV:

We arrived at our dorm at exactly 11 in the evening. Actually it is not really necessary or required for us to live in the same roof since we have our own places already but we feel like we have too since with our tight schedules it will be real hard in our part to reach each other just in case an emergency happens or if there is a sudden change or interruption in our schedule. That would be really be a hassle in our part and our managers.

“Kyaaahhhh!!!” This sudden loud scream from Baifern startles the hell out of us thus we all immediately rush to her room and without knocking we enter into her room.

“Wea maknae, what’s wrong? Why are you shouting?” –In Na

“Ottake!!! Unnies check this out palli…” Baifern squealed as she shows us the screen of her laptop.

The three of us look at each other and just shrugs her excited-ness as we try to see what is all Baifern’s feeling so hype about.

“OH…MY…GOD!!!” I heard Dasuri said.

“This is Daebak!!! Omo… omo…” In Na also reacted not taking her eyes away from the screen.

I on the other hand just stare nothing in particular. I feel like my soul has escaped my body.

If not by In Na’s powerful shoving I might have stop breathing already.

“Dara-ah this is just great I can’t believe that this is really happening. Oetakke!!!” She went ballistic.

“Y-yeah me either!!!” I manage to say or more over whisper.

“Wah, unnie why are you crying? Is everything okay?” Dasuri confronted me.

I look at her wondering what does she mean crying… and that is when I feel my tears already coming down my cheek.

“Aigoo, you’re really too emotional. Hey cheer up and I do hope that your tears means tears of happiness and not because you remember them again.” In Na stated looking me with an answer me wrongly and you’re dead gaze while Dasuri and Baifern just look at me worried.

“Aniyo I’m not thinking about them at all, besides there is no reason for me to think about them. They’re my past and you guys are my present. I just feel so incredibly happy that I can’t think of any other way to express my thoughts and emotions thus I ended up crying, like I always do.” I explain to her while wiping away my tears and smiling brightly once again.

It felt like a large thorn has been lifted out from my chest upon saying those things upon seeing how truly and genuinely concerns are my new members at me. It is truly a blessing that I manage to meet them.

Feeling that I can now truly smile and laugh freely without me forcing it. I think I can truly say that I have moved on into another chapter of my life.

“That’s good to hear.” In Na patted me at my back bringing me back to reality.

“Omo, unnies we’re currently trending… at Twitter and Instagram.” Baifern inform us. This kid really is beating me up in checking the social media.

“Yah, you stop surfing the INTERNET too much.” In Na scolded her.

“I can’t help it unnie, there’s just so many tags about us so I ended up checking each articles related to us.” She explained.

“Though, the idea of us, topping the iTunes chart is just unexpected. I mean with many famous international artist topping it. It’s very unusual for a rookie like us to top it.” Dasuri blurted out.

“I agree with you and… ohmyfreakinggoshthisissounbelievable…” In Na rapped really fast which makes us all look towards her since we did not really understand anything that she just said and since when did rapping became her style?

“Yah, unnie what happened to you? Also what did you just say? We did not understand a bit of it?” –Dasuri

“I said oh my freaking gosh this is so unbelievable…” She said more slowly and calmly.

“What happened? What did you see?” I also ask curious why she is so happy right no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter