Chapter 8: CREATIVE PROBLEM?

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks after Psy confirms about the new girl group to debut under KSE they have finally release to public the official group name of their new artist…

NEWSFLASH: KSE to release 4 member girl group called N.E.MYST (New Eminence Mystic)

Kyahhh… I’m excited for their debut already… N.E.MYST FIGHTHING!!!

Kyaaaahhhh!!! The name is not bad. Getting so excited, OMO FANGIRL ALERT… ^_^

The heck!!! Another girl group?!? For sure this will be a failure!!! –Anti KSE

Soooooooooo excited… (Okay need to breath) woohhhh!!! Three weeks to go…

The name is so lame… Go F*** yourselves instead!!!

          Replay: You’re so mean!!! Who do you think you are???

         Replay: Go away !!! We don’t need your Sh***y opinion…

Yah KSE… Eminence??? You’re too full of your selves…

          Replay: So true, I mean DUH!!! They are still going to be rookies and they choose the term EMINENCE?!? Dream on KSE…

          Replay: Oh please just keep your ideas to yourself, you can hate until you want but it doesn’t stop KSE to be one of the BIG THREE!!!

Haters can hate til’ you want but NEWFLASH people, they are still going to debut and oh while they’re going to shine you HATERS will still be haters…

          Replay: Trueness!!! Eat that you Scumbags…

 

And the reaction goes on and on both NEGATIVE and POSITIVE…

 

Meanwhile in a certain practice room…

"Good evening girls, how are you all doing today?!?" Psy stated upon entering the room.

He was currently talking to the members composing of N.E.MYST.

"Evening too Sajangnim, we’re doing great I think. We’re really excited for our debut already." One of the girls answered.

"That is good to hear… ***** how is the preparation for your album?" He asked one of them in particular.

"We’re done with the design of the album package all that is left to do is to print the lyrics." She politely answered him.

"Oh! You guys work fast, good job…" He praises them.

"Mmmh oppa, are we not going to react why we choose EMINENCE as a word to symbolize us? I mean the netizens are all buzzing about using such bold word for our name."One of them voiced out.

"There’s nothing to worry about that *****, we will explain that in KSE official website tomorrow and after all, the four of you are all indeed already EMINENT." He explained.

"Oppa you praise us too much." The four girls chorused.

“Are you pressuring us oppa?” Their leader asks teasingly.

"Hahaha no ***** I’m just saying the truth. Okay I’ll leave you guys now. I think you should rest already. Do not over work yourselves."Psy reminded them.

“Neh oppa. We’ll just have one last round of our routine and we’ll be heading to our dorm already." The dancer of the group said.

"Don’t worry Sajangnim we’ll make sure that we’ll have enough rest." The vocalist assured him.

“Bye Sajangnim” The four girls bid him goodbye.

 

 

 

A column was posted on KSE official website the next day…

“A pleasant day to all, KSE will now make an official statement on the new girl group that will be debuting under us next month and also we would want to clear some misunderstanding about their chosen name.

The word EMINENCE does not only refer to condition of being well-known and successful for it could also pertain to someone with a high achievement. They choose this word not because they want to brag that they are all successful or well-known but to the fact that this is like their pillar for achieving their goal which is to become known by the public and to be respected by them as well and at the same time to be successful in their career as idols.

We couldn’t give that much information about their identity for now since we want to make it a surprise to the public but one thing is for sure about this group l, and that is to say that they are much unexpected. We mean, we can’t believe ourselves that we were able to put the four of them together.

They will be debuting with a whole album, their self-titled album to be exact, and they will have their debut stage in Ingikayo on the 20th on the month of September. Yes indeed a WHOLE ALBUM, well, we originally wanted to make this as a mini album only but since there are just so many good songs to include, we all decided to make it as a whole package. The album will also be composed of 12songs which are all composed by all of them and not to mention produced by them as well.

That is all what we can say for now. This is KSE representative once again and good day ahead.”

This official statement from KSE gained both positive and negative comment from the netizens. What else is new? In the good side at least many are those who take this on a positive view.

 

 

 

Meanwhile let’s see how the artists are doing in their banner making…

(A/N: SUJU, F(X) SNSD, EXO and SHINEE we’re the only groups who was able to participate in the banner making since Red Velvet are busy on their tour in china and Junho and Changmin have a concert on the same day as N.E.MYST debut…)

 

 

 

SUPER JUNIOR/SUJU

“Siwon, c’mon tell us who the members are going to be…”Heechul keeps on pestering Siwon.

“Hyung, for the nth time already I can’t tell you about them…”

“Why not?!?” Donghae decided to join in.

Siwon face palmed his self. “Seriously hyung we’re not going through this again. I will tell this for the last time already, I can’t and won’t tell you guys’ anything about them much about their identity since Psy-hyung told me not to and I don’t want to be on his bad side so now please stop bothering me and asking me to say anything because I really won’t, at all.”

"This is really unfair... we also want to know about them…" Shindong slams his body on floor of their practice room.

“Guys stop that already, we better start doing this banner if you people really want to win.” Leeteuk called to s which make Siwon relief.

"EYE!!! EYE!!! CAPTAIN!!!" They gave him a salute.

“Thanks a lot hyung!!!” Siwon muttered towards Leeteuk

“You awe me one.” Leeteuk muttered back at him.

 

A/N: Oh well, Good luck you all grown-up boys…

 

 

 

SNSD

“Girls please help me out here. We still have many things to deal with in our banner.” Taeyeon called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter