Chapter 15: Preparations

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KSE building…

The entire first floor is literally in chaos right now with different ARTIST and Staffs that moves here there and almost everywhere.

SNSD/GG and F(X) are working hand and hand in the front desk and entrance.

“Unnie is the banner put up evenly at each side?” Krystal asks her sister. She and Sulli are currently attaching the welcome banner.

“Sulli-ah, pull it up a little higher.” Jessica told them after observing the banners position.

“OMO, I think I’ve overdo the flower arrangement.” Yoona exclaimed in one corner.

“Unnie, I think it’s just right.” Luna stated after observing the four bouquet of flower that Yoona just arrange. It is composed of some IVY, White carnation, Pale pink Rose and a little Palm leaves.

(A/N: I would want to explain why I choose such flowers… IVY represents friendships, White carnation means sweet and lovely it is also a woman’s good luck gift, Pale pink rose means grace and joy while the Palm leaves means victory and success.)

“Are you sure about it? I think the arrangement is a little too crowded.” Yoona is really worried at that moment since she is also afraid that N.E.MYST might not want the combination of flowers.

“Aigoo, unnie you worry too much. The arrangement is magnificent.” Luna gives her two thumbs up.

“Tiffany, thank God you guys arrived.” Sunny suddenly blurted out when she saw Tifanny came in the entrance with Onew and Key behind her carrying each a large box.

“Mianhe unnie but the bake shop committed some mistake on the name so they have to change the cakes.” Tifanny apologized.

“Never mind, I think you guys should bring the cakes on the cafeteria now. Taeyeon and Leeteuk-oppa are panicking already.” –Sunny

 

 

 

At KSE’s Cafeteria…

“Taeyeon-ah any word from your boyfriend yet?” Kangin inquired.

“He says that the show just ended and that N.E.MYST had their first won.” Taeyeon joyfully exclaimed.

“Oh, noona tell him to extend out congratulation to them.” Minho shouted under the table.

(A/N: I honestly don’t know what Minho is doing under the table. Haist… Minho-oppa, please get out under the table and do something more helpful…”)

“Us too… tell Baekhyun-ah to tell them that we are happy for them.” Kyuhyun also stated while playing with Henry.

“Yah the two of you stop playing around and help us prepare instead.” Donghae scolded the two of them.

“Got that…” Taeyeon meanwhile told Minho and Kyuhyun while Donghae is busy scolding him and Henry.

“Finally you guys arrived…” Leeteuk exclaimed when Onew and Key entered the cafeteria.

“Sorry hyung the bake shop stuff made a mistake on the dedication part so they literally have to chance the cake.” This time it is Onew who explained their delay in bringing the cake.

“Okay, put them down in the table then…” Taeyeon instructed them. “Siwon-oppa is the wines ready?”

“Yep…” –Siwon

“Should we pour it on the glasses already?” –Yesung

“No let the waiters pour the wine later. Guys we need to hurry up, one of the stuff just texted me and they are about to leave the studio already.” –Siwon

“That gives us 15-20 minutes left to get everything done.” –Taeyeon

“I think that should be enough everything is already set, well except the foods I guess.” Heechul told them. “Ryeowook are the foods ready for serving now?”

“Hyung give me 5 minutes and I’ll send them there right away.” Ryeowook shouted from the kitchen.

“Wait, shouldn’t we call Psy-hyung?” Shindong stated suddenly.

“Oooops, we almost forget about him… Who wants to call him in his office?” – Leeteuk

No one amongst them stirred and says anything.

“I’ll do that.” A calm voice answered.

Everyone on the cafeteria turn their attention at the elegant lady standing at the cafeteria’s entrance.

“BoA-Unnie…” <------------- Taeyeon

“BoA-Noona…” <------------- The Boys

"BoA-sshi..."<----------------- Exclaimed those who is older than her.

“Noona s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter