Chapter 11: Back to Back Debut Stage

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N.E.MYST dressing room minutes before their debut stage…

The four of them hug each other for almost a minute. They link each other’s arms tightly and together they pray silently that may they not screw on their performance later and may the public accept and love them.

They are currently preparing for their debut stage which is to say any moment from now on until their manager come storming in the room.

"Manager Unnie, what happened? Why did you run your way here?" In na asked right away.

"Are we in some kind of trouble?" Dasuri inquired at the same time.

"Is our ALBUM not doing well on its on line sale?"

Silence suddenly fills the room when Baifern ask this. Their ALBUM has been released online 5 hours earlier that day and so is their MV. Since they are so busy preparing for their debut they forget to check how it was doing. Their manager maintained her poker face while the four girls have a worried expression on their face.

"Please Unnie tell us what the hell is happening." Dara pleaded.

Their manager smiled very widely at them which make them confused. “Congratulation girls, you’ve made a heck of a massive history breaking record.”

The four girls become more confused. “Unnie please stop trolling around.” They all whined.

"Okay before I say this may I remind you not to scream out loud after I’m done talking."

Even though the four girls can’t make sense at anything that their manager is saying. They’ve just nodded their head as a sign of agreement.

"Well first of all, your ALBUM online release is a humongous success, because the ALBUM’s downloads are high and it’s still increasing at this very moment. Secondly the pre-orders for your ALBUM off-line release has increase in million not to mention that your MV is gaining a lot of positive response and view from the netizens. And lastly you've achieved an all-kill in all the Korean charts and top the iTune charts of 20 freaking country."

 

 

 

Moment of Terrifying Silence…

 

 

 

LOADING…

LOADING…

LOADING…

LOADING…

LOADING…………………

 

 

 

 

 

“KKKYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!” The room is filled with this loud scream so their manager has to cover her ears to avoid any damage.

"Oh my god, unnies I’m not dreaming, am I? Like, OMG, Unnie you are not playing with us right?" Baifern's eyes are now misty.

"No I’m not Baifern and you’re not definitely dreaming. This is all real, you ladies made it."

"MILLION as in M-I-L-L-I-O-N? God! I did not expect this." Dasuri is still trying to sink everything on her mind.

"We all definitely did not expect this. Manager if the pre-order are in millions already doesn’t that mean that we have to produce more copy of the album?" In na ask after managing to calm herself.

"You’re right their dear."

ALL of them jumps from happiness while tears streaming down their face.

Dara is the first one to break from the hug. "Alright everyone, now all we need to worry about is our live performance. You Ladies ready to show the world what we’ve been working hard?"

"Hell yeah!" They all shouted.

"We’ve been this far, everyone fighting." In na cheered.

"Fighting!!!" The three responded back.

Their manager looked at them happily. "Alright baby girls (A/N she called them like that since she treat them like her real daughters.) you’ll be called on the stage any moment from now. Better fix yourselves."

After 10 minutes someone call them already. They went out in the corridor and met up with one of the show’s crew who showed them where they should be staying while the MC’s are introducing them. The nervousness that they we’re all feeling a while ago doubled when they saw the number of crowd waiting for them to come out.

“OMG, are you guys seeing what I’m seeing?” Dasuri suddenly blurted out her gaze still fixed on the crowd of people in front of the stage.

The rest of them nodded their heads.

"OMO is that Heechul Sunbaenim wearing a… a freaking shirt with our Group Name printed on it?" Baifern exclaimed.

"He is indeed and… OMG I think I also saw YOONA-sshi wearing almost the same shirt.” In na couldn't believe what she is currently seeing.

"Mmmh… guys is it me or I’m just seeing things cause I think I’ve just saw ShiNee and F(X) holding a banner with our name on it." Dara joined their conversation.

“Unnie, you’re not imagining they really are here, and so is EXO, SUJU and SNSD’s sunbaenims.” Dasuri stated while pointing at the other KSE artist which are cheering loudly, gaining a lot of attention from the audience.

“ALRIGHT EVERYONE, HERE THEY ARE AT LAST, LET’S ALL WELCOME, N.E.MYST WITH THEIR BACK TO BACK DEBUT!!!” They heard the MC’s announce which snap them back to reality.

"Alright girls, let’s make out label-mates proud of us indeed... 1… 2… 3… N.E.MYST" Dara did the prep talk.

“PARTY TIME!!!”

 

 

 

The show started and everyone is on their positions, ready to raise their banners once that N.E.MYST comes out on that stage. After 30 minutes of waiting, the MC’s finally call for them.

"The camera shows them all in the back stage walking their way on the STAGE…" -Jonghyun

"Background music is playing loud as they make their way on the stage. Everyone is screaming and so was I who wouldn't." -Victoria

"Once they’ve reach the stage everything becomes so dark and the only light is the one coming on the four spot light on the stage showing four girls with their backs facing us." -Onew

"We all stay stilled waiting for their performance to start when a female voice filled the whole studio." -Sehun

 

Are you all ready for a whole new era of K-pop music?

If you are, better hold on tight, if you don’t wish to be BLOWN AWAY…

 

"The crowd screams once again at this. I meanwhile, make sure that our banner is easily seen from the stage. I so don’t want to lose in this battle." -Leeteuk

A/N: Really Leetuek? You’re so competitive. Well if you want to win the Banner competition beg for our readers vote. Kekeke…

 

BLOW

Dasuri: (Insert Chuckle) Dance

 

"The music started and the four of them faced us, finally. Wow they really look so stunning." -Taeyeon

 

Baifern: Back door cracked

We don’t need a key

We get in for free

No VIP sleaze

 

"Wow!!! Listening to their song, live is much better than listening in my I-phone. Their song is so great. I bet my they will shine for sure." -Suho

A/N: Yes they will shine Suho. I’ll make sure they will… (INSERT A LITTLE EVIL SMILE)

 

Dasuri: Drink that Kool-Aid

Follow my Lead

Now you’re one of us

You’re coming with me

 

"OMG! Their costumes are so awesome and not to mention hot. I’m so jealous, don’t get me wrong. I’m happy that KSE finally have a badass group. “Go Girls!!!” I shouted really hard." -Krystal

A/N: Krystal, are you by any change once become a cheerleader? Because you so act like one…Kekeke…

 

Dara: It’s time to kill the lights

And Shut the DJ Down

Baifern: This place about to…

In-na: Tonight we’re taking over

No one’s getting out

 

"Dara-sshi is so cool with her outfit. God she is so damn beautiful. So are the other three ladies. I know In-na-sshi and the two of them seemed familiar but I’m not sure about their names." -Heechul

A/N: FAN BOY ALERT INCREASE TO LEVEL 3…

"They’re so freaking good. I mean they all look like a long time Idol base on how they are performing now." -Tao

A/N:  Ahem!!! Tao one of them is a long time Idol already… not to mention they are all used to be in the spot light.

"Omo!!! Dara unnie is y with her outfit today. I’m so happy for her. I can see that she is really enjoying this moment now." -Yuri

 

Baifern: This place about to Blow… Blow…

Dara: This Place about to Blow… Blow…

Dasuri: This place about to Blow… Blow…

In-na: This place about to Blow… Blow…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter