Chapter 21: Collaboration Project

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong chingus... Wah... I can't believe this finally I can do an update already...
I've been too silent for too long I know... did you miss me???
Well I did miss you comments so feel free to set the comment box below on fire after reading this ud of mine...
So I'm sorry for making you wait for my updates but nevertheless enjoy this chapter...

Love you all... ^_^ 

 

 

 

"We're going to have collaboration with all of them." Dara informed them.

"WHAT???"

She immediately cover her precious ears. "Yah, girls don't shout too loud... and yeah, you've heard me we're going to have a collaboration to all of them."

"Uwah, unnie, this is jang..." Dasuri exclaimed while jumping together with Baifern.

"So if we're doing a collab to all of them then we'll gonna have to produce more songs than what we've expecting." In na contemplated.

"Oh, then how are we going to release the songs?" Baifern stops jumping and look at her unnies.

"Psy-oppa said that we'll release it as a company album as for the date, it will be a month before our world tour." Dara informed them.

"Wah... Daebak!!!" The two youngest blurted out.

"So if my calculation is right that will be about... wow less than 3 months from now... can we do it on time?" -In na

"Sure we can unnie... we ain't form together for nothing." Baifern boosted.

"The maknae is right..." Dasuri agreed.

"Alright we better get some rest now. We have a lot of things to attend to later. Good night girls..." -Dara

"More on good morning it's already 1 in the morning... but nevertheless good night unnie..." Dasuri and Baifern approached her and give her a tight hug.

"The two of them sure have a lot of energy to spare..." In na stated after the two ladies went of to their respective rooms.

"Unnie... we can do it. We just have to believe and work hard on it."

"I know... I believe in the four of us. Now c'mon we need to have some sleep or else we might look like zombies when we attend the meeting tomorrow." In na pulled Dara and pushed her to her room.

"And besides we have you... You're more than what you think about yourself Dara."  In na whispered once Dara closed her door. With a sigh she then went to her own room.

 

 

 

The next day... at KSE meeting room once again...

"Woah... you guys are all here... so Siwon do tell us, what's with this sudden meeting again?" Junho asked the moment he entered the room which is now packed with different artist from their company.

"Hyung for the nth time I'm going to answer that question... and my answer is still, I don't know okay... so please stop asking me because I seriously have no idea." Siwon stated a little irritated.

"You're really useless you know that?" Heechul, being the bully and mean hyung that he is said to Siwon.

"Yah, hyung I'm just a stock holder Psy-hyung is the Sajangnim so he do all the thinking and planning." Siwon defended himself.

"Hahaha, Heechul-oppa, stop being mean to Siwon..." Taeyeon stopped the two from bickering.

"Oh Red Velvet is here... annyeong maknaes so, how's your Asian tour?" Changmin asked the five ladies that are silently sitting in the corner.

"It was thrilling and enjoyable oppa..." Irene answered enthusiastically.

"WAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Heechul's scream caught everyone's attention.

"Hyung... how many times do we have to tell to please stop screaming whenever you fell like." Kangin couldn't help but to scold his hyung.

"This is unbelievable... all of you check the current showbiz news... PALLI!!!"

"Aigoo... oppa no need to shout at us..." Luna chuckled.

One by one they all bring their phone out and checks why is Heechul acting that way.

"KYAHHHHHHHH"

"DAEBAK!!!"

"SERIOUSLY???"

"WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!"

The whole room is filled with shouts and screams from all of them making Heechul to roll his eyes dramatically.

"Now, who's shouting..." He murmured under his breath.

"They made it... They manage to beat 2ne1 and rise even to number 6 of Billboard Hot 200 Albums." Jessica squealed.

"This is amazing their debut stage is still trending worldwide..." Chanyeol also added.

"N.E.MYST will sure be marking K-POP's new era, well with their talents this sudden fame of theirs is just expected. The pride of KSE... hahaha, so proud of them." BoA blurted out.

"Totally agree with you unnie. Kyah!!! I felt so lucky that I'm with the same label as them." -Yoona

"WE ALL DO!!!" The rest of them said.

Everyone is so busy talking to each other that they did not noticed Psy entering the room.

"Ahem..." Psy cleared his thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter