Chapter 10: Identity Revealed

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks before N.E.MYST album will be released KSE has posted the official tract list of their album and a teaser MV of their single BLOW which makes the netizens buzz. In the teaser they are all wearing a mask while walking in the street with gothic style. Also the clip is just a 20 second clip which also shows them individually but in focus.

 

(SELF_TITLED ALBUM)NEW.EMINENCE.MYSTIQUE

///\\\_ TRACT LIST _///\\\

BLOW

COUNTING STARS

BEFORE HE CHEATS

WE ARE WHO WE ARE

DARK HORSE

HALL OF FAME

BRAVE

SUPER BASS

FIGHT SONG

CHANDELIER

 

At N.E.MYST dorm, 14hours before their stage debut…

"Unnie’s I’m so nervous, I don’t think I can sleep."

Dasuri embraced their maknae. "Baifern-ah, we are all nervous, just loosen up a bit okay. You need to get some sleep. Everything will be just fine. We all work hard for this ALBUM and DEBUT of ours. Now all we need to do is trust ourselves."

“Dasuri is right Baifern.” In-na pointed at a figure that seemed to be out of thought. “But I’m more worried about Dara.”

“Unnie, are you okay?” Dasuri called at Dara

No respond.

“Unnie!!!” Baifern called her also.

"H-Huh? Mmmh, Yeah, I’m fine, sorry for spacing out."

In-na squints her eyes not sure if to believe her or not. "Dara, are you sure? You seemed to be so pale."

"Unnie I’m okay. I think I just think too much. I mean I will be performing at a stage without them anymore."

Baifern give her an encouraging smile. "Unnie, you may not have them, but you’ve got us."

"Unnie, cheer up. It’s time to prove to them that you can shine without them." Dasuri added.

Dara look at the three girls in front of her. She saw sincerity in every word that they say making her burst into tears.

“Yah!!! Dara don’t cry you don’t want to appear like an old ajumma in our debut stage tomorrow don’t you?” In-na .

"Oh! I’m so glad to accept Psy-oppa’s offer and I’m so very thankful that you guys become my new members."

“Aw, my favorite unnie is so sensitive that is why I love you so much.” Baifern went towards her then hugs her so suddenly.

“Yah maknae what about us?” In na whined.

“Why are you only hugging Dara-unnie at all times?” Dasuri also accused her.

“Because she always protects me from your bullying’s.” Baifern stuck her tongue at the two making them glare at her.

"Aigoo, I don’t know how to handle you kids at time like this. I really don’t understand why I agreed to be your leader. In-na unnie should be the leader not me."

In-na smiled widely at Dara.“That is why I declined to be the leader, there are just too much to do and worry about, you know.” She said in a matter of fact tone.

"Besides you’ve got much more experience than us in this industry unnie." Dasuri pointed out.

"Don’t worry unnie we won’t demand that much from you. Just be yourself and love us. That will be more than enough." Baifern assured her still not pulling away from the hug.

"Awww, that’s so sweet of you maknae." Dara appreciated what their maknae just said.

"Yah! Maknae, stop being too clingy at unnie share her also." Dasuri shouted jokingly.

“Aigoo, someone’s jealous, let me give you a hug then.” Dasuri smiles when Dara approach her.

“GROUP-HUG!!!” In-na shouted suddenly.

“Alright time for us to rest. We still have to wake up early tomorrow for us to prepare.

“Yes Ma’am!!!”The three shouted together.

 

 

 

At KSE conference room, once again, 5 hours before the much awaited STAGE DEBUT…

“OMO!!! The album is already release. Everyone start downloading. Palli!!!” Taeyeon shouted suddenly.

All of them then switch their attention to their phones and started downloading. Until…

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” A certain giant, a very surprised deer, an over excited Minho, a wide eyed narcissist, a very shocked fish, and a very happy Yuri shouted at the same time.

“What the hell!!!” The rest of them reacted.

"Ahhh guys what’s with that reaction?" -Jessica

Chanyeol, LuHan, Minho, Heechul, Donghae, and Yuri look at one another and yell one more time.

"Yah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter