Chapter 6: SNSD vs. NEW 2NE1

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The new 2ne1 and SNSD’s comeback are very much awaited not only by Blackjacks and Sones but also by other K-poppers around the world.

SNSD has their comeback first with their album BACK UP. They were able to entered Billboard’s hot 200 by making it to number 34 and their single called DNA achieve an all-kill hour before its release thus they won immediately in Ingikayo, Show Champion and M-Countdown after their comeback not to mention they topped the iTune download charts in a 14 whopping countries.

Week after this 2NE1 drop their single STARSHIPS which also reached an ALL-KILL hour after its release from their album entitled UNSTOPPABLE and top the iTune download chart of 17 whopping countries.

The Blackjacks despite being disappointed by Dara leaving the group continue to support their QUEENS. Thus they broke their own record in Billboard Hot 200 when they landed in number 28th spot.

During the last month those who have CL, BOM and MINZY as their bias was fine with Dara leaving thus they have accepted it lightly. When they’ve saw what Mae is capable of, she is a good dancer and singer by the way, many of them says that she is better than Dara and that YG have made the right decision on replacing her.

This created a big fan war between Daralings and new 2ne1’s fans. But despite this the new 2ne1’s career seems to be doing all too good.

Days pass by and it was said that SNSD’s album did well in the offline release than of 2NE1 but 2NE1 also did well more on their online release than of SNSD.

The competition between the two reigning k-pop girl groups was very tight because every week in each music shows they promote new songs from their own albums and one of them will win but not in a consecutive way. 2 weeks ago when 2ne1 have their comeback they won in Ingikayo, Show Champion and M-countdown. Last week SNSD won in Ingikayo and Show Champion but lose in M-Countdown on their other song WIDE AWAKE and this week 2ne1 won in M-countdown and Ingikayo with their other song PANTRON TEQUILA. Who knows what will be the result next week.

So because of this it is kind of impossible to say who among the two of them have make a great comeback.

 

 

 

At 2ne1’s dorm…

“Kyaaaah! This is the most successful in all our albums. Look how high is our album sale and it still continues to increase.”Bom screeched.

Minzy rolled her eyes. “Unnie we know that already, you’ve already said that for the nth time.”

“Minzy, just let Bom-unnie, she is just too happy for our massive success.” Mae commented.

“Mae is right Minzy, I mean hello we break another record, no let me correct that we broke our own record in Billboard Hot 200 albums we’re currently in 28th and not to mention our new single STARSHIPS is still in number 1 in top 100 new hit singles.”

“All thanks to Teddy-oppa anyways we have no schedule for tomorrow right, why don’t we celebrate?” Bom suggested.

“Unnie what a brilliant idea.” Mae agreed.

CL wiggled her eyebrows at them. “Don’t worry ladies because Sajangnim just texted a while ago and he said that we will have a dinner tonight together with our label mates to celebrate our success.”

The three girls then become all so excited. They started preparing and later that evening attended their dinner party.

 

 

 

At SNSD’s practice room...

“Omo! We have sold a million copies of our album. This is so daebak! This is the most successful in all our albums.”Yuri screamed.

“This calls for celebration…” Jessica started jumping up and down.

“Girls contain your selves…” Taeyeon tried to settle them down.

Sooyoung embrace her. “Mianhe unnie we just all feel very happy and grateful for this blessings…”

Sunny have an idea. “Should we ask Psy-oppa if we can celebrate? I mean even if it’s just a simple dinner.”

Tifanny’s eyes sparkled. “Not a bad idea unnie… Taeyeon-unnie please ask Psy-oppa if we can!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter