Chapter 3: Their Reaction (Part 1)

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO POV...

“NOF******S***THISISSONOTHAPPENINGNOTHISISALLJUSTAFREAKINGDREAM!!!WAH!!!” Chanyeol rapped scream in their dorm which really startles s making them all rush to the room where he and Baekhyun shares.

They’ve just arrived in their dorm from their second week of promoting their comeback album in M-countdown that day.

When their former CEO/President decided to sell SM Town to Psy and Siwon they fix so many things such as having the artist, who turn away, back and they also strive to bring the company back to the top which they are good in doing considering the fact that a year have not passed yet since SM Town becomes K-Star entertainment.

LuHan comes back on the month of March this year. Psy give them a month to have a break which really delights them all and just a few weeks ago they finally make their comeback.

"Yah!!! Mind your language and what the hell happen that make you screamed like mad?"Suho was the first one to reach him.

"Why on earth are you rap shouting this late in the evening? We’re trying to take a rest here for crying out loud."LuHan also blurted out once he entered the room.

"What is this commotion all about?"Lay asked with his hair so messed up.

"Hyung, why is your laptop lying in the floor? Did you just destroy it?"D.O pointed at the laptop lying upside down on the floor.

"Are you feeling alright? You look pale." Xiumin put his palm on Chanyeol’s forehead assessing if he has flu.

"Hyung you really look like you’ve seen a ghost."Kai also commented.

"D-Dara Noona."Was all what Chanyeol managed to say despite the questions that was thrown to him by s.

“EH???” All of them shouted at him.

“Seriously Chanyeol stop overreacting every time you’ll hear news about her it’s really annoying. And why is about her that you like? SNSD Sunbaenims are much more approachable than 2ne1 Sunbaenims.” Baekhyun stated very loud and clear.

Yeol gave Baekhyun a deadly glare which shocks the rest of the members because he doesn’t usually glare at anyone even when he is mad. He might love to smile creepily the whole time but glaring is so not his style. “Don’t worry this will be the last time that I will over react towards her since I’m no longer going to know anything about her.” And he gets out of the room and went out their dorm to cool down his raging temper.

"What’s gotten to Chanyeol-hyung?"Tao wondered.

"Crap, is Hyung mad? Like for real? This will be the first time ever." Sehun stated.

“No Sehun-yah, Chanyeol is actually happy that is why he walk-out!” Chen sarcastically said. “Of course you pabo he is really mad, didn’t you see how his glare could have killed Baekhyun-hyung if only looks can kill?”

“Yah hyung, there’s no need for you to call me pabo.”The maknae whined.

“Then stop acting like one.” Kai reminded him.

Baekhyun just shake his hade at his friend attitude. “That ever loyal fanboy, really!!!”

“HOLY F****** S***!!!” LuHan suddenly exclaimed out of nowhere while looking intently at Chanyeols’ laptop.

"YAH! LuHan-hyung language, seriously guys be very careful in “CHOOSING YOUR WORDS” we are idols for Pete’s sake." Suho really exclaimed.

“Hyung what is wrong? Are you by any chance has acquired Chanyeol-hyungs’ new cussing virus?” Sehun teased but LuHan just ignore him instead he place the laptop in Chanyeols’ bed and push the play button to show them a certain video.

 

After watching…

 

“HOLY S***!!!” Suho loudly exclaimed which makes s look at him in disbelieve while he just gives them a “WHAT?” response.

s meanwhile just shrug at their leader’s silliness.

"What the hell." Xiumin stated.

"Is this for real?" D.O asks no one in particular.

“No D.O-yah, you are just dreaming, continue sleeping because if you won’t your eyes will reduce its size we might lose our owl if that happens."Chen answered him.

 “You…” D.O pointed a finger at Chen “… don’t even try on eating anything and I mean ANYTHING that I will prepare for the whole week, you prepare your own damn food.”

Chen literally froze on this. “Yah, D.O-yah I’m sorry, please don’t starve me to death.”

“Okay, I don’t want you to be a burden so I’ll reduce it in 3 days and that is final.”

“Serves you right…”Sehun gave Chen a winning smile and sticks his tongue to him.

“I’m not going to be a Blackjack anymore.” Tao suddenly blurted out.

“A WHAT?” they rest of EXO shouted.

"A B.L.A.C.K.J.A.C.K, it is the official name of 2ne1 Sunbaenim fandom. Duh!!!"He said a matter of fact.

"We know that you panda. We're just wondering since when did you become one?" Kai hissed at him.

"Even since we're just trainees? Their songs are so dope." Tao proudly answered.

"Dara noona is no longer going to be part of 2ne1, like for real?" Lay murmured, it seemed liked he still has not recover from the news.

Xiumin rolled his eyes. "Lay for the nth time it is R.E.A.L okay seriously guys stop asking the same question over and over again, because YG confirm it himself, and Lay its Sunbaenim for you."

"I wonder what Dara Sunbaenim is planning to do now?" Suho stated.

"I hope she will continue her career if not as an idol but at least as an actress." LuHan hopefully stated.

"She acts?" Baekhyun asks.

"Hyung that’s what you get for being a SONE TOO MUCH. The hell of course noona can act she used to be a known actress/singer/performer in the Philippines before she become part of 2ne1. Heck they even give her the title as the BoA of the Philippines." Tao explained to him.

“REALLY???” All of them screamed except LuHan since he already know about this and of course Chanyeol who just came back from cooling down his nerves.

"Wow!!! I’ve never knew that." Baekhyun uttered.

“Of course you wouldn’t have known about this one little fact about her you’re a hardcore SONE, not a BLACKJACK.” Chanyeol snorted.

"Says the one who is a loyal fanboy." Baekhyun jeered back at him.

"Alright enough about this, whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter