Chapter 4: Their Reaction (Part 2)

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINEE POV…

“This is all just a dream right, I mean someone please punch me and tell me that this is all just a nightmare.” Taenim hysterically exclaimed out of the blue.

B-L-A-G (<--------------- that is a sound of Taenim being knock down on the floor awww poor him.)

“Ouch hyung what was that for?” He whimpers.

“You ask for a punch so I give it to you and no you imbecile this is NOT a dream, but then WTH, WHY DID DARA NOONA LEAVE 2NE1? The freaking WHY?!?”Key hysterically screamed.

“Wah! This is not true. Not at all!!! This is just a rumor right? Please let it be just a rumor.” Minho did the same.

“Yah! The three of you, it says here that YG confirmed it himself so you have to accept the fact that this is really happening.” Jonghyun reminded them.

“Aist, if that’s the case then I’m no longer going to be a fan of 2NE1 Sunbaenims.” Minho declared with finality

“HUH?” the other members look at him wondering what he meant by it.

“I only love 2ne1 because of noona, but now that noona is no longer part of it I’ll be rotting for SNSD Sunbaenims from now on.” He explained.

“Me too.” Onew told them.

“You’ll be rooting for SNSD Sunbaenims also?” Key asks him.

“Aniyo, what I mean is that I’ll be putting all my love to my chickens, but if noona decided to come back, I’ll give her my love again.”He uttered.

Jonghyun looked at him unbelievably “Hyung, Dara-noona and your beloved chickens are very far apart and of course noona will be coming back in the industry, she is good enough to have other offers from other company. Oh I wish PSY-hyung will offer her a contract.”

“Hyung that is genius, do you think we can talk to hyung about this?” Minho has his hope back.

Onew hit Minho in his head which the rest of the members approved.

“Hyung what was that for?” He lamented.

“Your being stupid Hyung, we can’t go to Psy-hyung and tell him to offer Dara-noona a contract. This is not a CF or MV where we can choose whom to work with.” Taenim clarified for him.

“Holy S***! Maknae is that really you? Are you having a fever?” Key exaggeratedly stated while trying to check Taenim if he has a fever or something.

“Okay enough playing around, we better head home now! We still have an early schedule tomorrow.” Onew told them switching from playful chicken-obsessed hyung to strict responsible leader.

Hyundara and Mindara anyone? Kekekeke

 

 

 

SNSD POV...

“Unnies gather around now and check this article about Dara unnie.” Seohyun shouted to call her unnies attentions that are all busy doing their own thing inside their dorm.

“What is it all about? Is unnie finally dating someone?” Jessica exclaimed excitedly.

“Or as usual maybe another new member of her long list of fanboys?” Sunny guessed.

“Seriously Yoona she is beating the hell out of you.” Hyoyeon friend.

“I don’t care unnie I have my Seung Gi already.”Yoona informed her in a matter of fact.

“That’s not it unnies, Dara-unnie is no longer a member of 2ne1.” Seohyun announced.

“YOU SAY WHAT?!?” the rest of the girls screamed which would really break a glass if it is even possible.

Seohyun turn around her laptop and show them the article that she just finished reading.

 

After 5 minutes of reading…

 

“Omo! They are going to have a comeback same as us again? And there is a new member of 2ne1?” Taeyeon exclaimed.

During the first quarter of the year SHINEE has their comeback followed by F(x) then the other rookie artist. Everything is really going smoothly since Psy become their President. This month EXO had their comeback and next month will be SNSD’s turn.

“Oh my, unnie is telling the truth then when she calls me.” Yuri whispered but all of the girls unfortunately heard it.

Everyone turned their attention to Yuri.

“Unnie what do you mean “telling the truth when she called me”?” -Sooyoung

“Are you hiding something? Are the two of you close?” -Sunny

 

Author’s Note: Let’s pretend that Dara and Yuri are friends here okay.

 

“N-Neh!” -Yuri

“Since when and do you even have plans on telling us about it?” -Taeyeon

“S-since 2 year ago.” -Yuri

“Unnie how did the two of you know each other?” -Yoona

“Yah!!! Everyone you are scaring her!” -Jessica

“No we’re not we’re only asking questions.” -Sooyoung

Yuri just smiled at her members’ exaggerated-ness.

“Dara unnie and I became close because of Donghae oppa. He introduced us to each other when I accidentally bump into them in a certain coffee shop." -Yuri

 

Authors note: Again let’s pretend that this really happened. Hahaha

 

“So the two of them are really that close then and you did not even tell us about it?” -Taeyeon

“How unfair of you unnie.” -Hyoyeon

Tifanny just shake her head at her friends’ actions. “Anyways why did she leave 2ne1? Do you have any idea why did she do it?”

“I know her reasons, but I don’t think I’m in the right position to say it.” -Yuri

“It’s okay unnie, we understand you.” -Yoona

“I hope she’ll continue her career as an idol I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter