Chapter 2: Revelations

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After four months…

YG is so damn good at hiding the situation in the public so the netizens has no idea about what is really happening until he decided to let the public know about the situation through an interview in a certain show.

 

MC 1: And finally YG’s official statement about a comeback and a sudden change in member on one of his group will be reveled after the break. Don’t switch your channels.

 

AFTER 10 MINUTES OF COMMERCIAL…

 

MC 2: Welcome back to XXX show. A while ago we’ve announce that YG will be having an official statement about one of their groups comeback and sudden change in member.

MC 1: Let us all welcome then Mr. Yang Hyun Suk himself.

The audience applauded and at the same time wondering if which of the groups that he handles is he referring to in particular.

Mr. Yang: Good evening to the two of you and to all who are watching right now.

MC 2: Good evening to you too Mr. Yang. So first thing first who among your groups are we talking about in particular?

Mr. Yang: It will be no other than 2ne1.

Ooooohs and Aaaaahs are being heard in the audience and so are with the two MC’s.

MC 1: According to what you’ve said, there will be a change in member. Who among them will be removed then and who will change her?

Mr. Yang: First of all I would want to share that 2ne1 have resigned their contract with me just last year when they have their sixth year anniversary. But about four months ago one of them decided to nullify her contract since she has to deal with some matters of her personal life.

MC 2: I see so you mean it is in her own decision to leave the group. Can we know who is she?

Mr. Yang: Of course. Well as much as it all pains us, YG family when she decided to leaves us, we couldn’t do anything since it’s her personal decision and as a friend and family we all support her. Now you a lot might now be wondering who am I referring to, this is so hard for me to say but she is no other than SANDARA PAR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter