Chapter 12: YG ARTISTS

Hall of FAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At YG’s conference room, the same time as the live broadcast of INGIKAYO…

“I’ve heard that today will be the day that KSE’s new girl group will debut.” Teddy opened up.

“Yes, that is why I’ve gather you all today.” Mr. Yang confirmed.

“Sajangnim, if you don’t mind me asking, but why do we have to watch them? You usually don’t show any interest whenever other companies produced a new artist.” Mino asks.

“Really you guys, have you not been updating yourselves?” YG look at them unbelievably.

“Well, we’ve been.” Seungri answered him with a little smirk.

“Would you mind telling them what the heck is happening then.” YG instructed the Bigbang maknae.

Seungri smirked evilly. “You see, this new girl group has just release their whole album online just 5 hours ago. Their songs are really good and their online sale was doing really good as well. When we are checking the members and who writes and produced their songs one name comes out and you guys guess who?”

“Stop running around the bush and just tell us who the heck is that name.” CL dramatically rolled her eyes.

“It’s no other than DARA.” Seungri revealed which shock all the people in the room except the rest of BIGBANG and YG himself.

“You’re kidding right? I mean if she has signed under KSE then it should have been in the news.” Minzy looked at him expecting that he will throw the punch line any moment from now.

“No he is not kidding, you people can check the album and their MV's yourself online if you want.” Daesung backed up Seungri.

Every one of them then brings out their phones and does just as what he told them.

“Well, they didn’t write her whole name so it doesn’t mean that this DARA is same as the SANDARA PARK that we all know. It could be anyone for all we know.” CL just shrugged it off after seeing the album not bothering to check the music video.

“CL is right, I mean I admit their song is really awesome, but I can’t believe that the DARA that we all know can compose and produce such kind of song.” Teddy agreed who also just listen to the song not watching the MV.

“Well yeah?!? Why don’t you check this video out and tell me your opinion.” Taeyang couldn’t believe just as how low these people look at his favorite noona. He was beyond frustrated, he was really furious thus he throws his phone towards CL.

CL then pick Taeyang’s phone and watch the video that he is referring to.

“This is impossible.” She blurted out after a while.

“Unnie what?” Minzy exclaimed.                      

Bom then snatch the phone from CL and check the video herself. “Mwo, it’s really her.”She blurted out loud.

The video that they are watching is N.E.MYST Blow.

YG take a deep sigh. “Yes it’s her, now settle out Ingikayo is about to start.”

Ingikayo has started, and after 30 minutes finally it was N.E.MYST debut stage already. Every one of them stop whatever is that they are doing, as YG has told them, and put their concentration on the television.

When finally, they started performing their expressions are all priceless the BIGBANG boys are all smiling to themselves, all happy for DARA, SEVEN is also smiling, he is really very proud of her best friend.

Teddy, KUSH and YG just look at the screen without expression on their face. Epik High and Jinusean just watch with their poker face. WINNER and iKon meanwhile watches with their jaw literally hanging. Akdong Musician and Lee Hi on the other hand are watching unbelievably but the most epic is 2ne1 with their shock expressions that not even the wisest philosopher can interpret.

N.E.MYST has finally finished their performance but none of them dares to speak up or even make a single noise.

“I-Is that really Dara-unnie?” Minzy asks once she has recovered from being shock.

“That’s impossible Darong can’t even hit a note that high and Yoon In Na-sshi can sing?” Bom uttered in disbelief.

“She can’t definitely dance that way and she definitely has no guts to wear something like that.” Chaerin also commented.

“I didn’t know that Baifern can rap that good, but of course CL-unnie is better, but I’m sorry to say this Minzy but the other girl, she is a good dancer just like you.” Mae pointed out.

“Well ladies, as you have seen, that indeed is Darong.” S7VEN look at them with daggers.

“Wow, they are good” iKon can’t help but to appreciate just how cool is their choreography in their song BLOW and how beautiful is their voice in COUNTING STARS, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter