REVEALATION?

lovely world

HYE ^^

BEAR WITH MY GRAMMAR DEAR READER.. FEEL FREE TO ASK IF YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.

 

Chapter 9

Taeyeon’s Place

Jessica looks at the lifeless kim taeyeon. The sleep soundly on the bed while she seat at a single leather sofa just a little far from taeyeon’s bed. 

Big sigh burst from , “do I being too hard on you last night?” she mutter with a regret.

-Flashback

Jessica screams as taeyeon puked right on her foot, Amber who heard the very high frequency screaming yell out cause of surprise to the massive auditory damage she had. While taeyeon is working hard to let everything out from without care the commotion by her.

“I- I gonna.. BUEk…” Jessica joins taeyeon activity soon after that. Amber patting the back of  two women in front her.

“oo.. You two just successfully make me doubled my work to clean up” amber whine. She look at the mess. Luckily sica puked into the sink beside the toilet.. sica wash before move to other side.

Taeyeon smile hugging the toilet bowl after finished her things, sica sit on the tub wall and amber use hose to wash the ‘thing’ taeyeon give to sica feet earlier.  “oo.. I am so sorry for this Miss.” Sica just smile. She knows she can’t blame this girl about it. “You know.. She is not like this for years.. In a blink she is taking back everything she been left 5 years ago.. all the things she spent almost two years to completely stop taking it.” She silently tells her frustration toward sica.

“it okay.. She must have something rough on her. I understand.”

“I am sorry.. But.. Who are you? I didn’t recall your face actually” amber gave sica a towel to wipe her feet. She then, squat and back hug taeyeon,  pulling the giggling ‘high’ girl stand up and put her into the tub.

“I am Jessica. I just come last night.” Amber look at sica for a while  then laughs.

“God.. Why don’t you tell me earlier? Hehe.. She never told me about you and tiffany person all this time. I am amber.. The one of people beside uncle lee and sunny unnie who knows about her, kim taeyeon in this island.” She continues undone taeyeon cloth. “Guess you know more than me since you am her best friend according to The Center.”

Jessica bite her lower lips as she is feel guilty using taeyeon name to live here but, everything was explained by sunny last night. She had to pretend like that. “No.. It been awhile we didn’t meet her.” Sica smart enough to make a story to amber. She moves to sit on the closed toilet bowl since amber start to switch on the faucet at the tube. Cleaning her boss gentlely.

“Don’t worry, taeyeon unnie is not the type who forget her friend after a while. She always helping and support her university friend from here. But she using others name since you know the story right?” Jessica look at taeyeon who now like a 5 years old child been taking care by amber.

“Yeah.. Of course.. Or.. I will go and make something to drink for you.” Jessica walks out from the bathroom. She still wondering how and what to do so she can get back to her room. Walking to kitchen area, all the mosaic kitchen table with a shining stool. Rich. That what had been installing to her head. She open the refrigerator, it was empty. She look inside the freezer part.. agape in silent. Is this girl had some ice cream business on earth? She took a look in the freeze. It was only ice cream, jelly, gummy and chocolate.. She look for a juice cause based on her laziness level, isn’t juice is easier than making any drink. She smiles to her smart plan. She tries to look at other part and found a juice box. Mango, cute.. Only a box of mango juice and 6 eggs neatly in egg place. There also, a very big empty space at the below.. ‘what she put in here?’ she just shrugged it off.

“No need to pour for me Jessica ssi. I got an urgent call for today activity. Can you help me toaccompany teyeon unnie until sunny unnie come?”

Jessica spill the juice for that. Can’t hide her disagreement. “But..”

“naeh?” amber asking from  taeyeon bed. There were another sliding wall between the bed room and the kitchen. She let taeyeon lied and dried her hair a little. “taeng unnie.. sunny unnie will come later okay? Let not making Jessica unnie into trouble okay?” taeyeon nodded with her eye closed. “I had to go now.. bye..” taeyeon pout, she then lift both hand. “wae?” amber asking in confused.

“huggg….” She aegyo.. Make amber giggled and she hug taeyeon.

“I should record all of this to show you when you sober enough” she laugh and taeyeon follow her to laugh but soon turn to silent. 

Jessica stand just beside the door watching it with an unconsciously smiling all over her face. “hey..” amber stop at Jessica. Waiting for sica to continue her words. “Aren’t she just gonna be alright if we did leave her sleep here? I mean, look I am in pajama and at least I want to go down and changes a bit?” and I will never come back here. She continued her true words inside her mind with a big smile.

“aigoo.. I didn’t realize about it.. hehe.. but..” amber pulled sica away from the bedroom. “She is okay right now, when she awake she gonna do the samething she did last night. Pills and you know the rooms over the kitchen? There where almost 300 bottle of alcoholic drinks. In any second she wills sneaking to that room. So.. Can you at least watch for her until sunny unnie come. Won’t be long.. you can call me if she wakes.. I will be here if sunny cant.” She already get her two shoes neatly on her feet. “please?”

Sica sighed and yes.. she agreed for it.

-End of flash back.

 

“You really love to sigh. It not good thing to do you know” sica shock a little when the voice come from taeyeon. She still closed her eyes and not even move..

“So you already woke up” sica heard the giggled from taeyeon.

“You can go now.. Thanks anyway..” taeyeon sit up. Can see the pain got her head when she keep knead her brows. She even try to getting up from the king size fluffy bed. Sica who being concern hold taeyeon when she nearly fall from her stand.

“DON’T TOUCH ME !!” taeyeon slap sica hand from her. She had Jessica hair, then pull sica head closely to her. “When I said go.. I am being polite to say get lost you, lady” it make sica shrieking in pain, and scared too.

Taeyeon let go of the hair and push sica back to the coach. Sica hold her head due the pain she had. Cursing taeyeon and regretting why she is waiting taeyeon when she only got rough treatment from the girl. She without saying anything walks to the door, ready to go back to her room. Just letting taeyeon walk groggily to kitchen she believe.

“I am so stupid for being here” she knocked the lift button with anger, and some tear start to fill her eyes, keep blinking it to make it disappear but, the more she try  to hold the tear seems rebelling to her.. “.. Why this stupid lift so slow!!” she let out her anger then sit there crying hard.

She scared.

She feels hurt somehow.

She hate herself when she know, she just broke taeyeon last night

She just knew it.

What teyeon did to her called karma, but it hurt her too.

 

***

Hospital

Choi siwon walking on the hallway. He is so excited with the news. Kim taeyeon best friend is here.. mean, he will get the chance to meet kim taeyeon by her friends.

“Swing never never give up” he sing a bit.. His smile killing all the nurses. He walk to the counter and and greet the nurse.

“can I help you sir?”

“hehe.. my name is choi siwon, pt in vip room.”

“oo.. you got miss taeng special vip room. I know you.. hehe.. did ginger kick you hard?” siwon blushed by the question. This island sure love gossips.

“the kisck not that hard enough to kill me.. I am still here. Hehe.”

“Yes you are… so?”

“I heard I need to stay in this hospital for four days, but can I short the.. you know, can I getting out from here tomorrow. I am okay.. Just bruise.” He moves his hand, hide his pain through his teeth.

“oo.. you can sir, but you need someone to sign the document as you carer if you want to change the date.

“But I am a visitor. I have no family here.” He feel not fair by the rule.

“Yes you are, then try to ask sign form miss taeng sign it her name who takes you to hospital. She will help you if she in good mood. Good luck with it” siwon shoulder down. Showing his frustration. “Hey.. You are handsome.”

Siwon smile and just nodded to the compliment.

At least she praised me. Hehe..

“What if I call my sister to come? Will her sign accepted?” he asked before walk away from the counter

“Of course. Ask her to come as soon as possible then.” Once more he is in joy.. He just needs to call sooyoung for it. She will come. He knew it.

 

He walks back to his room.  Get a big and pleasant surprise when he saw someone in the room. “OOOPPAAAA!!!” sooyoung voice roars in the room greeting her brother.“yahh.. Are you okay?? God.. Why so stupid to get into the that witch play??” she nagged her brother.

“heyy.. She not a witch clearly and I win the challenge” he answered almost angry to sooyoung words choices. “I win it okay?”

“What the meaning of the victory when you are here? In the hospital, while me and my friend will have fun for these week. Keke?” she cheer and yuri and hyoyeon just showing themselves make surprised siwon more shock from under the bed.

“boo” siwon knocked their head one by one. “you all never had fun Without bring me out with you… three. Sign for my discharge paper please..”

“arasso oppa..”

“But hey.. how did you know I am here?” siwon got a little thinking in his head. He look all of them even more curiously when he saw three of them look at each other as if there is something. “I here still waiting and someone need to answered me..”

“Sunny call us last night. Saying you play with taengoo horse. So we know things like this will happen” sooyoung awkwardly smile. “Don’t be mad”

“You all knows sunny and taeng goo?” he asked in disbelieve. “And you didn’t even tell me about it?” siwon hurt by the fact he just got. He a bit anger actually when he is the only one who don’t know about it. And that sunny, never tell him anything.

“oppa.. I am sorry.. We were promise to them to keep it low.”

“It okay.. I understand. But please.. Tell me the truth about something..”

Three cheerful girls get into silent for the first time. Must be nervous cause the warm and lively brother is now becoming very serious.

“Sunny and her uncle the only person knew kim taeyeon as far as I know. And with sunny to call you just because I playing with taeng goo who is sunny bestfriend horse mean you all are her best friend too. Ou three, knows taeng goo so well with her horse too.. So… I am asking you three now, please be very honestly.. so I won’t asked more about it..” he look into their eyes.. “Do you all know who kim taeyeon is?? Taeng goo too? And.. For the last.. Is she, kim taeyeon is  in this island?”

***

Taeyeon’s place

Jessica fell someone hold her wrist from get into the already open lift. “stop, please wait. I am sorry” taeyeon voice success to make she stop her step. Letting the lift door closed and went down. “Can I call you sica?” sica smile but sarcastically. Hundred percent mocking taeyeon question. she can’t believe the one who just snap out to her. Now her asking to being friendly just right after roughly act toward her. “If you don’t like it.. I wouldn’t” she saw taeyeon gulp brown water from a glass at her hand.

“you act like an idiot now” she hissed. Taking the glass from taeyeon hand angrily. “don’t punish yourself from everything.” Hearing that make taeyeon chuckled. Went to an oval high table with some pills on it and three more bottle contain the brown liquid.. taeyeon sits and taking two of the pills and swallowed the pills by gulping the water from on of the bottle on it..

“says you.. Who undeniable clenched by hate abd revenge in your heart. Your face shows it all.” Jessica take a seat just in front taeyeon. Showing disgust on her face to taeyeon doing.. “you want? Hehe.. I never share these things to stranger. You the first, take it?”now, its Jessica turns to slap taeyeon hand with the pills rudely.

“I am not that stupid and weak to use all this things just to run from the reality. Just let me borrow you phone please.. I forget my phone, and krystal room number. I bet you already good and very ready to be here alone.” she said in still rude manner. Almost shouting at taeyeon face.

“go ahead.. it on my bed I think.. try to search it yourself lady” getting that reply, Jessica went to the room immediately. Taeyeon gulps more and more the  liquid as she left alone there. She also take a few more round small pills during the drinks.

Her head pain and slowly become light and light.. her hard to breath chest feel very wide open and she feel at ease.

She hardly opens her eyes when she heard sica call her name few time.

“wae??” she make her way to bed room.. That what she think. “I’m coming sica.. why?” she blinking her eyes few time. “where are you? Why the floor seem weird?” she chuckled.. “you are… drunk again kim taeyeon..hehe.. since when my bed room become this small.. aigoo..” she open the door and peek her head into the white bright room. “sica? Where are you??” she asked in her drunken words. “why my room is so empty? Dookong??” she went to the bed room.

“hehe.. this is very good.. sica already back home.. good night..” she closed the room door.

>> 

“taeng.. where is your phone?” sica asking from the room. After she rummage the bed but found nothing.

“wae?” she heard taeyeon asking back.

“I am asking, where is your phone you drunk people. Stupid” she raise her voice more.

“I’m coming sica.. why?” the voice become more slurred and confusing.

“ what is she saying.. god..” Sica throw the pillow to the floor. Emptying all type of flushy on taeyeon big bed. Some dookong, ginger breadman, even a weird mushroom and some others doll. After everything done, sica call again for taeyeon. “taeng..” she change the place to search to entire of the room.

She continued search for a few minute without taeyeon voice keep calling for her name.. under the bed, on the bed table, and also the bathroom. she search for all of it for the damn thing name phone.. standing in silent when she thought the outside is being too silent without taeyeon answering or calling her name, give her some uneasy feeling..

“taeng?” she peeking to living room where the last time she saw the owner of the apartment. “hey.. Where are you?” she now become more nervous than ever.. She choose to went for the balcony, it empty, then  to the kitchen, also empty.  She walk to all the place she can go in the house, any room.. the result is still same. No one..

“she is okay sica.. keep calm and search her calmly.. maybe she in the other room..” she sound crazy for thinking out loud now. “please be here” she open one of the door. “taeyeon?” she look to the last  room in the house. Looks like other bedroom, guest room may be. But no sign of the lost girl.

 No choice, Jessica went to the room where amber warn that taeyeon never should go… “god.. please…”

She holds the handle and try to push it hard. It not open, she try harder. Still didn’t even move.. It’s lock.. “Damn”

 She went to the lift to asking help from the worker. At least to call whether amber or sunny to come. At least.. She wait the lift to open and when the number at the monitor change to private word. Sica ready to gets in. but….

 She  relieve to see the girl inside it.

“sica…”

 

 To be continued….

 

HYE.. AND BYE.. 

TQ FOR READING. 

SEE YOU IN NEXT UPDATE.