kim taeyeon

lovely world

hallo readers.. 

my first chappie

i only introduce taeyeon in this chapter okay?

i read it for second time and i think its a bit complicated. been a while i write so honestly my vocab i zero at this time.

but.. please enjoy the story please!!! 

 

Chapter 1

10 years ago

Music slowly filling the air. The room smells so good. The curtain make a good job prevent the light get into the big room. A girl is squirming lazily on the king size of bed. She blinks her eyes for a few more second, adapting the light, the visual and the situation.

“miss.. it your first day in school. Master ask you to wake up now”

“oo.. mr Kim is here?” the maid silently nodded. “arasso.. I’ll be there soon as possible.” She is excitedly wake up from bed, feel very impatient to meet her father. The man who he didn’t able to meet for 6 month already. She humming all happy song, and with a big smile she making her way to another level of the villa.

The big villa is owned by mr Kim Daehyun. The owner of Kim Legacy. One of most famous contraction company in country.  Who wouldn’t know his legacy..

Well, what the point of the big villa when the lonely girl is living there by her own. As her mother died when the girl is only 9, her father is working harder than before. Leaving her alone more than before.  The business is keep expending, yet daughter and father is not in their normal state anymore.

“daddy!!” kim taeyeon scream. Running toward a handsome man that sit, reading the newspaper alone at the living room. She holding herself from hugging him. Knowing how mad is her daddy when last time she try to hug him.

“good morning miss kim taeyeon.” He greet her in kind of formal way, people who not staying with these two must thought that is bad, but for kim taeyeon.. that is her daddy way.. she still happy and she believe her daddy is happy just like herself when they meet each other. “young lady.. you look good today” he give his daughter a smile while both of them shaking hand.  What should we called, a fatherly shake hand? Yup.. Kind like that.

“so daddy. You are here.. I m-mi”

“kim taeyeon. How many time I remind you. Missing and love is forbidden. Something like that is might hurt you one day. I am staying for two days before I am going back to japan.”

Taeyeon gulp her words. How can she forget the warned? Her daddy doesn’t like her to saying those things to him.  But it what she feel. Being alone in this big house. Only friend with her maid, she is missing her father even actually both of them never been close.

There were 15 maids staying with young miss. The lonely young miss who leaved by her own daddy for the new family he get in Japan. They all feeling bad for the daughter, but looking at the calm and positive young girl that keep smiling and cheering positively every morning. They couldn’t tell her the truth.

“Miss.. Your father already married to Japan model last three years, that why he keep leaving you here. All alone.” Can the maid, can the worker just say it to the little innocence girl. It will broke her.. They will never let the girl hurt. They love kim taeyeon. She is very mature and bright girl. Very kind and lovely toward them. If only her mother still alive….

“How are you daddy?” she keep trying to make a conversation with him.

“I am good.” That the nice way for her to stopping bugging the famous businessman.  “You know. You should go to have your breakfast and driver jung will send you to the school. Don’t make anything that will bringing my reputation down.” He looks back at the newspaper. The cold treatment is always been a warms action for taeyeon from her father. She knows her father is tired from work. She understands her father busyness.

“Okay. See you this evening daddy.”

“Yes we will. Remember. Don’t make me shame” the workers is holding their anger to the man, while kim taeyeon is nodding her head happily. It sounds a concern to her.  This is the 15 years old Kim Taeyeon.

 

8 years ago

“kim taeyeon. I want you to meet my new wife. Chiko chan.” Kim taeyeon still in shock. After 1 year disappear, her father come with a young girl. Claiming it was his wife. After last year she been asking her father whether the news about her father is married with young model in japan secretly is true or not, her father burst in anger. Saying it never true. But the news..  It spreading like butter on the bread. Everyone is talking about it, insulting her cause her father is married the woman after make the girl pregnant. And here.. Her father now is claiming right into her face the girl is already be her wife since 5 years ago. With a cute 6 years old kid name kim hayeon for god sake. It a Kim. Same Kim with her. The mother is only 4 years apart from kim taeyeon for information. Such a cute two girls the great Kim bring to home as her birthday present. If the man is remember his other daughter birth date. Of course he is not. But it not a big deal for her.

“o.. welcome to kim’s villa” the 17 years old kim taeyeon is accepting the new family happily. Why? Cause it her dream to live with her father together, as a family. With two more people add in her live. She is super happy with it. She didn’t care other people think or said. If her father is happy with his new wife, she is supporting him 100 percent.

“chiko here doest really like stranger to be with her in same floor” taeyeon still trying to get what her father want to said. “can you move to upper floor?” ouch.. so, that’s it.. She is being called stranger in her own house.

“oo.. really? It okay.. I will move to upper level don’t worry. Must hard on you to adapt all Korean culture. Want to eat something? Hehe.. me and maid jung was making..”

“just go.” That keep taeyeon shut tight. She trying hard to still viewing a sweet smile at her face.

Almost all the maid come to her. Saying she shouldn’t let the woman in the house but kim taeyeon is still believing, one day her father will see her as one of her daughter. Looking at how kim Daehyun play with kim hayeon and chiko make her jealous to be truth. Her daddy didn’t act like that toward her. The reason is? Her parent married is a business type of marriage. That why she never blame her father all this time.

Kim taeyeon is the daughter that bring regret for kim daehyun. Yeah.. she learned all about it. People keep saying her father is hating her, saying how stupid when she is keep holding words from her father during her mom dying. Everyone claiming it just an act, but for taeyeon.. she never care how others perception cause she will only believe it when her father telling him about it.

“I will forever love this daughter, I promise gonna give her very comfortable life, no need to worry. I believe in her as much as you mrs kim” that the words that make she is keep stubbornly waiting for her beloved daddy.

Daddy.. I trust you too.

17 years old kim taeyeon is still hoping.

 

5 years later

The living room is so tense. Kim taeyeon angrily looking at Chiko who have same anger toward her.

“who are you to stopping me from fired all these old lazy women!” chiko shout.

“I am the owner of this villa. And the maids here are my family since me young. Fired them?? You don’t have the power to do so!” her patience was already loss long time ago. This type of people ticking her anger so much during these years. She is acting bratty to her and so many princess syndrome in her.

“they didn’t obey me. I am the maam in this house. You only a girl who given chance by pity of your father” that pang into her heart.

For many years she keeps waiting but it seems useless. She look at her father that also been there. Letting her young wife acting like this. it okay for spoiling his wife but.. Things that broke taeyeon is he didn’t even said anything when chiko insulting her like that. That man is smiling when Chiko fire up to her.

“daddy..” taeyeon called softly. Can’t he just deny all about it. Just said to chiko. Hey.. it my daughter you called like that woman. With that she will gladly forgetting how much she been suffered mentally by her father.

“you know kim taeyeon. It been 20 years. I am trying hard to give you living. So, it would be hurt for you if I ask you to move out from this my villa right?”

The tear she been holding all these so called twenty years is dropping heavily. She never knew she will be thrown by her own father.

“unnie..” the only one between the family that accept her well. Kim hayeon is hugging her with tear too. taeyeon believe the little one knew the situation is bad. “hayeon love unnie” the statement make kim daehyun pulling hayeon to himself.

“appa already said don’t be close with this unnie right hayeon? She is not your sister.” Daehyun warned the crying children before he asked Chiko to bring hayeon to her room.

The two kim’s was standing there silently.

“daddy.. what did I ever do that you hating me so much?” taeyeon broke the silent. “did I ever resent you? Daddy, I never be number two in the class for all my elementary and high school so I can get praise from you. I study hundred time more than other kid just for you to see me.  I even get degree in business during my 18th age so I hope I can help you in your work. Just for you to relax more cause I can see how tired are you every time you getting back from work. You asking me to not making close friend cause afraid I will get into behavior problem I am doing that. When everyone keeps saying I am very ignorant and arrogant I never care about it. Just because I want to make you happy.  So I am really want to know, which words from you I ever disobey? Why in this world you keeping my out from your life, hating me so much until you make me make me look like a trash in front of all people. “ her voice trembling. Holding the hurt she feel for all these time.

“you want to know? You.. you is the reason I hating you so much. Your birth change my world and closing my opportunity to divorce your mother to married the woman I truly love.  Do you know how hard am I living with you who is very identical with the wife I didn’t even love. I was a mistake when I agree to had holiday with her. You are the symbolize of my failure and my mistake. Why am I hating you? I am hating you cause you are you. Now.. get lost from my sight.”

“daddy.. but you said you will love me..”

“love? Do I ever said it to you? No.. I just said that stupid word because all of media is waiting me to act something during your beloved mother dead. Why would I love a mistake anyway. My live would be even better without you in my live. You should just not exist so I am will be fine. But you.. Keep survive and appear in front of me these 20 years. It annoyed me to be truth.”

“I love you daddy, even just a little pieces, didn’t you feel the same way of me?” she trying again. She just can’t believe what she heard.

“love? I keep saying to you about love right. It will hurt you. No such thing as love kim taeyeon. I give you 3 day to move out. No need to say good bye anyway. Just go”

“…” taeyeon still stand there. Didn’t move a bit.

“oo.. don’t worry.. I still with my promise. I will give you money more than before. Just don’t appear in front of me again”

"i didnt care what people said. but if it from you. someone that i keep believe from beginning. sure.. it is a matter to me."

That is the last time kim taeyeon saw her father.

 

 

Now

Kim taeyeon sit on the bench. Eating ice cream and looking far to the see. I been 5 years she move to this island. Small island call ES’AIM island.

“Hey young girl..” she look back. The smile on her face is disappearing.  She now learns that trusting people is not a good thing. Last time she do that she been hurt so much. So she chooses to not doing it again. “would you like to join the merry tonight? Mayor is coming too”

Taeyeon quickly jump the bench and walk away. She hate attention.. getting and given attention to something is very useless. She thought so..

She knew, almost everyone in this island called her rude, called her arrogant but she wouldn’t  even care about it. So what.. at least it was true. At first everyone is trying to getting close to her. After five years, they just likely ignored her every time.  

“good evening miss tae” one of her staff greet her as soon as her walk into her small inn. She nodded a little and continues to her room.

“she being all alone like that again” her staff sulli complained. She is the latest staff who was taken by taeyeon for her inn.

“yahh.. be grateful, if she didn’t take us as her employer we must be taken to the Centre. You want it? Guess Mayor Lee Soo Man is kind of scared to boss” amber knocked maknae head. She is the longest work there. It almost 5 year for her work with kim taeyeon. Honestly, kim taeyeon is most mystery people she been meet. When she first come, she was dragged to The Center since her parent murdered by mafia. She didn’t had place to live. Then, mayor niece miss Lee Soonkyu giving her the address of the Inn and asked her to try to get help from the girl name kim taeyeon.

 “but at least cant she just reply my halo. I am very sure boss had some mystic power” luna and victoria who just come laugh to that cute complained.

“yahh.. she is nodded to you. She is replying it. You know, when I first come, she just meet me the first day I come and then I didn’t see or talk to her like for 2 years. She is getting better right?” amber and luna agree to victoria.

“yeah right” sulli answered. Why would bother about it. As long as taeyeon give them salary and others, she always been grateful.

“so.. who do the clean for today?” everyone gulp. Cleaning is very tough job in the Inn.

“I vote the maknae for today!!!” amber shout and run from the room. Luna, victoria and sulli look at each other and a few second after that, victoria and luna run while shouting their agreement on that vote.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

I close the door of the room. Walk to the rest chair beside the glass wall of my room to the outside world. Ocean is glittering water on it. The beach is full by visitor who carefree rest on the golden sand.

It been 5 years I run the Soshi Inn. I’d  been do part time work since I am 16 years old by my talent in photography and as the demo song singer behind my father known.

I knew one day, I had to live by my own sake. Father been change so drastic day by day. So, I am taken precaution just cause my instinct and  support from Kim’s Villa words on me.

All my saving from the hard work I use to by the land on this island. The island is mine like 2/5 of it. So, even people hate me, didn’t like me. They don’t had the power to kick me out. It my own land.

“how are you my aunts?” I always asking myself if I am right by leaving all my the maids who growing me up, taking a good care of me to that Bastard person. “that man better don’t torture you all.” I pray. Pary for each day that I had opportunity to reply their kindness to me. But how? I never knew how. To go back to korea? Well, I make me shiver to memory I been had of it.

Plus, that man already announce that I am dead by overuse drug five years ago. That man. I hate him.

 

 

a/n

how? much lacking right..

i will try harder. and i will update soon. 

tq ^^ for reading