chapter 15

lovely world

Chapter 13

At bar room

They had fun more than three hour now. Choi sooyoung when to sit beside their three new friend.

“aishh.. I am so worry” she blurt out. Its gain soojung, tiffany and Jessica attention.

Fany put her drink back to the table.. “worry about what?”

“mmy brother of course”

“he just when to another room in this house.” Sica said, she know the room since she already tour the house when searching for taeyeon.

“have you get into the room?” sooyoung asking back. She went into the room only twice.. it the fun room, but not when taeyeon is drunk.. super noll fun and cool.

“I didn’t, but.. it only big glass room and have some games in it.. it cool” sica try to remember..but.. totally no  harm.

Sooyoung shook her head.. “cool.. look fun.. but, the room is alive using taeyeon voice only. No one else.” She stop a while. “last time, we get into the room, taeyeon was drunk.. and we stuck in the karaoke room for almost 10 hours.. the good things is.. even the toilet room in that karaoke room is locked. Only taeyeon can ask the room to unlock. Hyoyeon and me, stuck in that room for 9 or 10 hours after had drink.. don’t make me remember how hard for us to hold our bowel and bladder needs. Taeyeon seriously just sing along that unforgettable hour.. we so lucky that she sleep talking then, we make her to said unlock words to her room..” she tell the story with a very bold expression. Try to telling she not kidding..

“then why you let him go?”

Sooyoung look around.. carefully whisper.. “I want to prank him”

Those three who just thought sooyoung reason is more serious is speechless.. nothing to say about that reason. They looking at each other with tight shut mouth..

“aren’t you all excited?” sooyoung backing her body.. “I am pranking my brother.. hehe.. with taeng… haha…. Revenge is mine.. those two… eating my biscuit.. hahahaha” she laugh evelly.

“you not done with the biscuit?” yuri who near to drunken phase asking. She push soojung aside and sit closely to sica. “princess..” she hold sica face… close her eyes and pout her lips to kiss sica.

Sica avoid by stopping yuri with her hand on yuri face. Pushing the girlback to normal sit. “is she really like this all the time?” she ask annoyingly.. seriously… yuri been stuck beside her from the party start until now.. at first she keep hushing the girl to go away, but after few times.. she tired to do the same thing.

Stubborn..

“she only act like that to her loved one.” Hyoyeon cheekily answer.

“princess” yuri mumbled to her hand before collapse on sica lap..

The music still blasting, but everyone is close to lost their consciousness. “let just sleep”

“yea..”

“we sleep over unnie?” sica nodded. She too.. feel too heavy to back to their room.

Seohyun bring them to taeyeon room and some to guest room to sleep.. somehow they forgot to check on siwon who trap in the glass room.

***

“pick a song to me” siwon look at taeyeon who look very drunk to even stand properly.

“poopies!!!” shecall for the room one more time cause the drink she want earlier is still not serve to her.

“taeyeon ssi.. let just sleep.” She slump her body to the coach beside choi siwon. 

She ignore him.. still calling this poopies name,.. “my drink…”

“yes master.” Some noise can be heard and suddenly the centre of the table open, and some can of beer, some vodka and martinis drink come out, not forgetting siwon plain water also appear from inside the table.

Siwon hold taeyeon hand from taking the can. “it enough.. you already drunk”. Taeyeon smirk and push the hand away..

“why would you even bother? I like it.. hehe.. it been a while me feeling this high” she said it one by one as the power of those drink taking over her. She gulp the drink as if what ever siwon said is nothing.

Siwon silently watching her drink. He want to stop the girl but he don’t know how.. he feel defeat just by a touch from her..

“poopies!! I want to sing!” she said ib between she drink.. in a blink she finish almost five can.. siwon back to worry. A slight frown display on his face. “bananana~ bananana uyu~” taeyeon singing a little. Even in her drunk state.. her voice sound very sooth and silk..

It make siwon flush. “wow” taeyeon giggled beside him.. “you have a good voice” he compliment. Sincerely..

“chincha oppa?” she ask cutely.. “hehe… I know..” she then took the mic. “let me sing for you.” She put the empty can to the table..  “oppa…” she look at siwon and smile, showing her cute dimple.. “come on… what song you want me to sing?” her eyes is already half to closed..  

“taeyeon aa.. this is not right.. you should just rest.. you are drunk” siwon stand up. Try to make taeyeon back to sit..

“I am okay.. ask poopies..” she answered back, but land her body to siwon big body. “poopies aa…am I drunk?”

“..” no the room wont answer her

“poopies… hehehe.. that’s name is so funny.. hehehe… hahahahahaha..” ahjumma laugh start to echoing in the room. “oppa.. do have poop..” siwon cant hold his laugh to taeyeon random talk.. plus her weird charming laugh, it like inviting him to laugh too..

“why are you so cute?” he pinched taeyeon cheek.. “you look better with our bareface.. hehe..” he mesmerize the closer look of kim taeyeon. Indeed.. gorgeous.. why he not seeing this from the start.

Taeyeon push siwon body and taking another can of beer.. “I love this things” she open the can and ready too enjoy another  flavor of that drink.

“stop.. it enough..” siwon take the can and lift it up even higher than himself.

“my… mine..” she ranting to siwon. Trying hard to take back her fave.. “give me back.. oo.. come on…” she rumble in angry tone. “yah!!” she yell as siwon wont give her what she want.

“drinking this, make yourself drunk.. get high…. Will never make you heart better okay?” he hold taeyeon cheek, making her to look straight to him. “all this… is not will make you any better or giving you any comfort” he said softly.. “chincha.. believe me… I don’t know whats are you going through.. how hard is it..but… drinking.. taking pills.. wont help you at all”

All the struggle from taeyeon was stop.. taeyeon froze in her place. Still looking at siwon as siwon slowly put down the can on the table. She land her body on siwon body.

***

Taeyeon been crying in siwon wrap for quite a while. Her body still trembling due her hard sob.

“why did he do that?” she sob one more. “he was my hero and I trust him more than anyone in my life” taeyeon keep asking such question about a man to siwon.

“it okay.. just cry.. you will feel better..” siwon teeling her. Patting her head as he try to sooth a kid.

10 minute pass.

Siwon slowly let taeyeon go. Making the girl sleep properly on the coach. Soft snore can be heard from the girl. He look her face closely.. her eyes is wet and sweel due her crying earlier.. siwon squatting beside taeyeon, bring his hand to taeyeon cheek before caress her cheek with his back hand slowly.. clear the bang from her face.. repeating doing such thing to taeyeon who sound sleep..

“you are really a witch.. you look so young.. you look so happy.. you look so pretty..  but who knows your true feeling or yourself… but the most magic is.. you make me feel weird..” he hold his chest.. “this feeling…” he whisper..

Slowly he lean closer.. as if taeyeon face been pulling him even more closer.. he close his eyes..

And his lips landing on the one who really don’t know what happen..

He kiss her for few second.. sweet. Soft. Cold.

Siwon lift his face. Blushing like crazy. “god.. I act like a ert now.” He stand up, making distance between him and taeyeon.

He sit on the most far coach.. feeling hot all over her body.. “I need to out from here.” Siwon makehis way to the glass door. Pushing. Not move. Slide. Also not even move.

“poopies… I am hot..” taeyeon talk loudly. Siwon look back but taeyeon still sleep like a baby..

“I’ll make it cooler master”

And the room is starting to decreasing the degree.

“more more” taeyeon happily cheer with her eyes closed yet her hand waving happily.

“yahh.. poopies.. no.. andwae.. this is too cold..” he try to stop whatever computer in the room doing.

No answer.

“more.. mooooreeeee” taeyeon jerk one more time. Chuckled a little before back to her sleep again..

 “poopies? Room? Or what ever yourname.. stop..” he feel the air is very cold.

“mooooree….”’ Taeyeon talk again… as if she try to prank siwon warn. “aahhh… it good…” she act like munching. (must be dreaming about eating)

“master.. this is just like you like” the computer stop making the room into a freezer after got approve by it’s master.

Taeyeon is not responding to the computer again.

“taeyeon ahh.. wake up.. I cant open the door.. where is the key.. I mean how to open these thing?” he spoke for a far… “taeyeon… wake up”

“open clothes?” taeyeon sit straight. Ready to pluck her pajama’s button. “pull up?” she asking again changing her hand position, giggled alone before she pull her her pajama slightly..

“anni.. anni… yahh!!” siwon run toward taeyeon and hold her hand to pulled any futher. “are you crazy?” he is speechless. What the hell with this girl for godsake..

“waeeeee… you asking me to pull up..”

“I said wake up you weirdo!”

“hehehehe… set  to pull up a judo??” taeyeon ball her fist and “kyaa..i am a judo king!!” the fist nicely done on siwon stomach.

“aaishh.. just stay still” he raise his voice in pain.  

It no used. That girl is becoming even more aggressive hitting him and soon after that she fall asleep since the room is cool enough for her. Poor the other one, start to trembling with the cold temperature and pain in the room.

 

 

***

“good morning everyone” all the girls int the room stir from their sleep.. amber walk to seohyun, lowering her body to whisper to her other boss about the how late is her today. “miss seo.. I think you need to get up now.. we have some VIP visitor already waiting in the lobby..” seohyun body automaticly straighten by the information.

“yahh.. why don’t you told me earlier?” she get up, not even look for who ever beside her being step she just walk to the closet taking some of her clothes she leave in taeyeon house and rushing to shower.

Sica and krystal still hugging each other. Tiffany pulling her blanket to her shoulder and joins sica and soojung sleep. Yuri is too drunk to even open her eyes, hyoyeon stand up and walk to other washroom. Sooyoung already walk to the kitchen, searching something for her to has breakfast.

Amber shook her head. The room is mess.. totally  mess and if the owner witnesses how her beloved flushies been wrongly use by her member, world war three will be start int his room. Speaking of the owner kim taeyeon.. she not in the room.. amber walk around to search for her. Looking under the bed, push yuri body since yuri sometime sleep by trapping the petite girl in her hug. No.. she wasn’t there.

Where is the real boss here. Amber sigh.. all of this.. taeyeon will be super moody today.. she can imagine how taeyeon screaming angrily to her friend causing her room..

Sooyoung bring the chips to the living room. Taking the remote and switch on the giant television infront her. “miss choi.. do you know where is kim taeyeon ssi?” amber peeking for bedroom.

“I dunno.. I had a terrible hang over amber.. I cant think..”

Amber went to hyoyeon who changing her clothed. “miss kim, do you know where is miss kim taeyeon?”

Hyoyeon stop for thinking. “aren’t she always went to go playing with ginger in the morning?” she ask back. She too, still hang over.

“amber.. let go..” seohyun calling amber who still wandering in the house. “we are late.. god.. I am glad I am not too drunk last night.”

“but., miss taeng?”

“oo.. she on her vacation, start today..” seohyun pulled amber hand to hurried up. Both of them rushing out from the house.

 

*Back to siwon and taeyeon in the play room.

“good morning master” poopies voice echoed in that room. choi siwon open his eyes few time when his sleep was disturbed. The room is too bright for his eyes.. forcing him to close his eyes for fews more time..

Blinking one

Blinking two

Blinking three

He feel something wrapping his body tightly.. he feel nervous all of sudden. He can feel someone snuggles to his chest. Hummed as siwon try to move his body.

 

What happen last night? What did happen? God.. it not… 

 

A/N

i am so sorry with this short chap.. i am kindly thanking to those who subscribe and commenting also those who reading the story. i am trying harder to make time to update the story. my jobplace is change and i have little time for sit and write the story, but i promise to update more and longer when i had time. 

sorry and thanks alll reader.. i am so stress with my new place and new coworker.. but.. hey.. i can do that! hehe..

see you soon i hope..