weird

lovely world

Chapter 19

Stella kim show her ID to big tall man. Smirk to him mostly sending a very arrogant vibe to the worker. But still.. the man smile sweetly.. didn’t bother cause he already met worse.

“this land seriously too lame” she said to herself. Didn’t even like to saw all the crowded people cause she don’t like went a famous people like her need to blend into citizen.  

“halo… cutiepie..” a girl come to her. “soshi inn is on promotion” she cheerly greet stella.

“an inn?” she jerk. How dare this girl want to put her to a Inn… not her class please.

“ I am going to stay with my future husband. He come here earlier, and I believe he stayed at the hotel..” she answered rudely.slightly gain a frown from the girl.

“wow… this is too much..” the happy girl aura change in a second. “how can pregnant woman like you to be this rude!?” she shout to her face.

“yah.. yah… soojung!!” amber quickly to the place. Holding the anger one with  her both hand. “I am sorry maam.” She bowed to the visitor and pull soojung harder from the place.

“let me go.. that big tummy need some lesson!” she shouted angerly.

“I shouldn’t agree when you ask me to bring you with me to work. All of this showed us how the lord know brat like you cant work like us” amber words actually hit krystal heart. She offended by those words.

“but.. she is s o rude”

“even if.. doesn’t mean you need to be rude to her too”

“why are you blaming at me?” she soon to cry. Her new friend is acting too seriouis and look her ina killing glare.

“I am not blaming cause it obviously your fault. You don’t need to pul down our island reputation with your stupid act.” Luna come to the place when she saw amber with serious face confront crying girl infront her.

“hey.. don’t make fuss here..” she said to amber and it likea magic words making amber soft again.

“yes.. we shouldn’t” she smile alittle to luna but ignoring soojung who waiting amber to at least persuaded her.

“soojung.. don’t mind her. She a bit sensitive about those rudeness”

“she lash everything out to me.. when it not my fault.. it just that stupid biggy stomach unnie” she cry more. Feel hurt to remember how amber to scold her like that.

“okay okay… it okay… forgive her”

Soojung stomping her  steps away.  Sulking  what ever happen. She at least want to kill someone now. Huffed!!

>>>> 

Siwon hold taeyeon hand tightly. As if he afraid if he let it go taeyeon will leave her.

“oppa.. aigoo… my hand gonna shower in your hand.” She said. Out of blue. Making siwon embrass for his own doing.

“hehehe.. I just cant believe you are here with me” he had. Release taeyeon hand, but soon he took her hand to his mouth.  Blowing her hand slowly. “I help you to dry it up” he said. Teasing the girl beside him.

“you just need to let me bring my own palm by myself.” She answer back. She feel good. She feel very happy that she don’t really care about citizen now likely already recognise her. Even her style been change that make everyone don’t knew she is the ugly witch, now slowly fade.

Everywhere  she go and she can feel how the citizen gawking at her. But in positive way tho. They smile and nod out of respect to her.

If it like before, she will scold them for acting like that to her.

But not now, she feel even better with their warm approach.

May be getting some love is not that bad.

***

Krystal walk the town. Still complaint how dare for amberscold her  for something she didn’t think deserves to.

Then her eyes caught two people laughing intimately to each other. She squint her eyes more and she still cant believe that those two is smiling chatting heavenly at the small stone over the field.

“these two?” she walk closer. Can heard gigled and siwon voicesaying how much he glad he is. “oppa!” she called. She smilewidely as she love to see how both of new people she met is happy.

“oo.. soojung” taeyeon replied. Pulled her hand from siwon. Smile awkwardly to the younger girl. “you are here” she said. Gained laugh from krystal and siwon.

“aigoo.. my baby is so cute” siwon pinched taeyeon cheek. Making taeyeon red all over her face.

“your baby?” krystal scream. “I thought you hate her so much last four day we talked” krystal casually say. Teasing her unnie and oppa with her cheeky smile and shaking her head playfully.

“you hated me?” taeyeon smile turn a little bit sour of course.

“no.. no.. ye.. yes… but…I mean no way I hate you okay? i…i…” siwon so panic. He don’t remember he said that.

“aigoo… why so serious unnie.. I just want to tease…” krystal broke to laugh. “you too is too sweet for god sake. Get marry soon before you two change your heart” she pull taeyeon into her hug. “unnie, your worker is pissing me out.” She whine. She boiled inside to remember a person name amber. “god.. she act so sweet to me, care me, make me laugh, then she hurt me” she cry in the hug.

“woa woa… who make my baby sister cry like this.. are you okay?”taeyeon asked. She hugged krystal tightly. Forgetting how today siwon is so possesive  to his girlfriend. 

“ehemm……” siwon cleared his throat.

“unniee…. I hate her”

“ehemm”still got ignore.

“aigoo.. don’t cry..unnie  will kick her who what ever she is” siwon sighed.

“eeeeeeehhhhheeeeeemmmmmmmmmmm”he do it as loud as he can to gain taeyeon attention back.

“unniee..”and he still didn’t get it.. taeyeon is laughing as krystal whispering her something make siwon even more hot to separate those two clinging thing infront him.

God.. why don’t people even understand when he said she is his girlfriend, then it mean  she is his..totally his.. not someone for everyone to hug or steal.

“unnie.. let have a date with me.” Krystal make siwon stand up and put himself between two girls, squishing his big body in.

“yaahhhh.. this big oppa!” krystal retreat her body. “I’ve told you unnie.. you can’t choose him cause he is too possesive and full of jealousy juice in his body.” She tuck her tongue and playfully knocked his head out.

“just go away with your big mouth” siwon hug taeyeon body securely. “she is mine, ofcourse I would be this possesive.. she is too amazing for me to let everyone took her.”

“I am so much  hotter than this short unnie?” she pouted. Making taeyeon chuckled to witness two big person to fight over her. It make her recalled how she use to younger sister. She miss her so much right now.

“kim hayeon” it come out of . Making both two person looking at her confusingly. “I mean.. I am kim taeyeon. I’m not that short, and I am not that hot and amazing” she quickly put other story to put up.

“yah.. you are that short”

“nope… you are too much hotter, and god.. you even got jessica the most hottest model  fall for you.” Taeyeon smack siwon arm as she try to observe krystal reaction. As far as her know, not everyone is able to accept those same gender relationship.

“what?” krystal smile gone. She thought she misheard siwon talks.

“what what?” he kiss taeyeon cheek. “you know your sister is trying to stole my baby so bad this morning don’t you?”

“what?” krystal smile gone. She thought she misheard siwon talks.

Siwon look to his back when he didn’t get any respond from krystal.

“she is a gay???” krytal eyes shows everything. Anger, or maybe more to betrayed sight? Taeyeon release herself from siwon and went to krystal.

“look… she… just a little confuse  I think. I bet she is  just feeling guilty to me since  she..” krystal push taeyeon hand. “soojung..”

“so you’re breaking my sister heart?” taeyeon and siwon shut to her such respond. It an unbelieable respond. Siwon expect krystal  will at least laugh at this bull , and taeyeon was expecting krystall will freak out of the  matter of fact. Just like the first time yuri confessed to her.

“oo…well…”

“your sister just to late, and she knew taeyeon not into girl..” siwon answered for the stutered taeyeon.

“but unnie… you should just try.. sica unnie is more much better than oppa..”

“yahh… now you cross your line” siwon mad. Arent this young girl just dissed him face to face. “shoooooooshhhh.. go go”

“we got a big bungalow, my sister is a good kisser” now siwon push her even more stronger. “hehe.. kidding unnie.. gosh.. this man is so..” krystal mouth clamp by siwon hand.

“just shut up. It make you more beatiful” he comment.

>>> 

Stella settle all her things and keep looking to her phone cause she is waiting for siwon reply.

“should I just go out and find him?”

She look trough the window…”wow.. this island have too much leaf and tree.. how siwon oppa able to stay here for  long time.”

She walk out with a little smile, she confident her presence here will make her love shock and siwon oppa might want to had a little honeymoon with her. She want to make things clear with siwon. She want to accept the love that siwon ask three years ago.

***

“so where are we going next?”

“to my place?”

“your place?” taeyeon shock. “seoul?” she simply ask. She never want to go back there… “you better fly here for a few time for hanign out with me” she feel so shy after saying those things. Is she begging from siwon to come to her. “I mean.. if you want to”

“hehe.. you trying to say  that you will miss me so please come again right?” siwon laugh hard. Happy to that thought and he knew he will. He will  fly across the sea to met this amzing existence with her to tell that to him.

“of course not.” She deny. She hang her head low. “you been a good friend to me this two days. And to  be honest.. I like it. I like our friendship.” She open up. She can feel siwon tighten his hold on her hand. “thank oppa.. you such a great person.”

“hey.. you sound like you will breaking up with me.” Siwon still giggled. “you been very a good person to me too. Except you reject  my proposal without read it.” He feel pinch on  his waist. “thanks..” he smile. Both of them caught in each other eyes. “when oppa come again will you still be my girlfriend?” he ask out of plan. He want to do a flip kick to his own face. Cursing himself cause he decide to take it all slow with taeyeon. Sooyoung been her love adviser telling her how to approach taeyeon. The key is, slow but persistence.and taeyeon didnt like pretence she is more human and logoc person. She like it more to someone that able to even complaint about herself rigth into her own face.

Taeyeon clear her voice few time. She don’t know the answer for it. She like him, but..  “want me to make some late lunch for us?” she realise it 3 pm and she already start to hungry thank to siwon choice actifvity of dates. Cycling??? Who the hell cycling in afternoon.  Fortunately, siwon is being too sweet to her and she don’t have heart to reject or complaint.

Siwon nodded. “yes pleasee…will I be the only man you cook to?” somehow he is become demanding today.

“well.. I’m not that fond to cook too.. so I think your wish is kind of doable?” siwon smile across his face. “why are you so.. and so..want me to be only you?” she asked out of her curiosity.

Both of them keep walking hand in hand. Taeyeon patiently wait for siwon answer. She want to know, why…

“cause I want you to be mine only. I want to own you. To know that I will leave you here, and me get back to seoul tomorrow, I afraid when I comeback.. my taenggoo is only a dream. I don’t want what we have to be just a dream.” He stop for a while. Buying a beatiful roses from a very young kid that selling it along the street. “ I cant imagine you with other man. Even jessica, even when you smile to other person.. I found it hurts me here.” He took taeyeon hand. Put it on his chest. “help me too taengoo. I help you this two days, will you help me too?”

“help you to what?” she so… didn’t understand anything.

“aishh.. I like you okay? Like that really really like.. help me… to like me back as much as I do.” He look  into taeyeon eyes. “ this migh tbe the most silly thing I ever do. Begging to a 6 day girl I just know to like me back.” He gave the rose to taeyeon. “ can you?”

“urm..of course I like you.. if I am not, what the hell I’ve been doing today??” she pull the man more faster. “wow.. I am offended oppa” the hold was release, and taeyeon  leave the man behind.

“what?” he shout at her. But taeyeon is cruelly leaving him there. “hey.. do you hear that?” he ask  on of citizen around him. “so.. is that mean that your witch love me too?” he  want to smile but,as everyone start to gather around him make he feel so uncomfortable.

“I think so..  take care of  her. If you ever hurt her, believe me you will never able to set your feet here”

“yeah…”

“she might see like that strong but, we knew she’s not”

“take care of our unnie oppa”

Siwon is speechless, the latest he witnesses is everyone jerking badly to her. Now they are threatening him about it. “but I thought”

“she was alone, always been alone. But,she always did the best for this island and our people. She  mad at us if we thanking, even smile to her is making she feel burdened.. so we lets he to have her own way doesn’t mean we don’t care of her. ” an old woman told him.

“yeah.. she did everything. The ranch, the inn, the beach also other part of this island just to make opportunity for young citizen to work.”

“and.. we believe… she  is the mystery Kim Taeyeon”everyone nodded. “is she?”

Siwon gulped.. “well, that not something for me to tell all of you.. but I can assure you, she love the island more that you all do.” He quickly run after taeyeon. He can bear by every pair of eyes gawking at him most likely murdered by thosejudging sight.

>>> 

“misstaeng..” amber greet her as soon as her eyes dart to hurried taeyeon. “hey.. ow was your day?”

“do you ever thought that if a girl kiss you, arent it cause  she love you?” the question caught amber in silent. “her love you?”

“what are you trying to implied?” amber is so not going to understand.

“nothing….” She huffed. She is annoyed. “I kiss him okay” she suddenly confess. Make amber stop from punching the drink machine infront of her. “and he act like I kiss everyone is something ordinary.. I kiss him cause…” she stop when she saw how amber is smirking on her.

“you like him?”

Taeyeon widened her eyes. “do i?”

Amber laugh her heart out. “ you did like him,waa…. Daebak… wooyoung oppa might kill himself to hear this news.” Amber sit beside taeyeon.  “god.. is he too  good that make you fall for him?”

Taeyeon blush. She fall in love? She did? She become nervous all of sudden… “god.. I cant.. no.. I shouldn’t!!” she panic. Shehold amber shoulder tightly. “I shouldn’t even spend my time with him.”

Amber feel guilty to sudden accuse taeyeon to fall in love. It just, the things is become more thanobvious. But, taeyeon falling in love in not a bad thing either.

“hey…unnie..it not wrong for you to feel it..” she say calmly. “it normal to feel it.”

“chincha??” taeyeon cutely pout. “it feel so weird in here amber..” she close her eyes.. “so weird…”

 

A/N; halo readers... it been too busy.. really busy. i mean.. i dont know if i able to continue this story or thw whole AFF.. my hour for writing is decreasing like from 50% to 10% with my work now.. 

but, a short update is here. i might not finishing this story.. huhu..tq for reading.. see you allnext time may  be? this is a midnight writing.. i am very sleepy to even check the story line and words..hehe.. 

see yaa...