other bad morning

lovely world

Chapter 8

 Miss taengoo office,THE RANCH

Taeyeon woke up when she heard a very high pitch burst her ears.

“god what happen to you taengoo!!!?” she feel someone slapping her cheek softly. “taeng.. are you okay.. god..” sunny voice keep interfering her auditory.

She try to open her eys but feel like hundred of people force her back to stop open her both eyes.

The darkness is so comfortable. Why she had to open it. Aren’t this dark place is most beautiful place for.. only for her. So she decide to ignore the soundwho keep approaching her. She shut her body system off.

“jonghyun.. call amber here..” sunny call in intercom. She try her best to pull the bpdy to the closest coach. “god.. why are you like this again taeng.. those pills and drink might killing you..” she pur taeyeon body more comfortable to the couch.

The knocked on the door stoping her from wiping taeyeon face.

“oo.. you are here miss sunny..”

“good morning ai lee. I just come. Hehe.. want to see your boss?”

“yes.. I had bad news for her… “

“serious matter?”

“ginger is sending a man to hospital this morning..” ai lee can only wait for sunny respond cause she already caught her boss is lying on the couch unconscious. “she stayed her since last night?”

Sunny nodded. “about that man, he okay? Or severe?”

“doc chang min said, bruise, shoulder dislocated and… he is hold by the hospital for three or four days at least.” Ai lee showed the paper been fax by hospital to her earlier.

“wow.. that severe.. thanks.. I will tell her about it.. no worry.. and.. if amber arrive.. tell her to this room okay”

“received. Anything I can help?”

“oo.. thank for asking.. can you take taeng works for today… I don’t think she can work today.. everything is well prepared right?”

“of course.. we will open the amusement park at 9.. miss taeng already made the schedule.”

Sunny smile satisfied with the work had been done. “good then, you can go now. Let me know if there anything okay?” she point at taeyeon. “she had is overwork with her body and mind for this month..”

“okay.. See you soon..”

>>> 

Amber could cheerfully. “hey.. wae?”

“look at her” amber walk to taeyeon from infront the door, where she been stand. Her eyes catching all the things in the room.

“is she drunk? And high?” she ask but very slowly.. “oo-ouh.. this is bad.”

“I know.. can you help me to bring her back to Inn? I will clean everything here. We should keep this as secret.” Amber nodded.

“hey… I understand.  Is she even wake up?”

Sunny start picking all type of bottle and some pills scattering over the floor of the room.  “nope.. something definitely happen. It like she back to kim taeyeon 5 years ago.”

“I know right.. well.. I go first..” amber helping taeyeon  to stand.. “unnie.. I know you still in your mind.. I will help you.. can you just please help me so I can send you to you room?” she asking for taeyeon cooperation.

And.. she got it.. taeyeon try to straightening herself up. Hanging her hand to amber short body. Sunny who witness the thing going on walk to both of them helping taeyeon and amber balancing themselves.

“hey.. taeng..”

“please.. just get me out from here” she said with very alcoholic smell. “now” she demanded.

“okay.. are you ready?” taeyeon nodded her head weakly. Amber look at sunny signaling her about her depart.

>>> 

Everyone greeting the not look so good miss taeng with worried face, and curious..

“minho, can you drive us to Inn?” minho look at amber.

“but..”

“I know we just can walk to the Inn from here, but look here.. are we in the we can walk condition?” she asking the man in front her.

“Wait here.. jezz.. no need to be all  moody woman”

***

Soshi Inn

Krystal. Tiffany and Jessica having breakfast at the Inn food court.

“why we up this earlier?” sica asking krystal groggily. She look around and nothing is able to get her attraction here..

“unnie.. you only had a week of vacation in the beautiful place like this? hey.. appreciate it.” Fany giggled to krystal words to sica.

“well.. you unnie here is very deep in love with her bed in the morning.”

“you too.. Stop insulting my love to it okay?” she correcting her shades. “I am a model, one of world best designer.. and I am here with my pajama… without make up..” she yawn for umpteenth time. “sleepy…”

“aishh.. just had your breakfast unnie.. so much talking in the morning.. fany unnie is so cool.. and she is the actress.. worldwide artist.. not even whine so much like you.” Soojung put some pieces of bread to sica mouth.

“hehe.. well, let say I am a humble one. But, soojung why you so excited bring us this earlier, you not even better than sica when we talk about sleeping.”  The two sister gave their famous glare to tiffany. “what.. the truth okay??” she rolls her eyes.

“I am hungry….” She pleadingly look at  her sisters. “meet some new friend I meet here.”

“friend??” sica chuckled. She not believe in that statement. Krystal is not the type to getting friend in new place and in this short time? No way.

“really?? Where? I want to meet them. They can show us all the way round” tiffany excitedly cheer. She is the most positive one among them three. Krystal does the high-five with tiffany.

“wait..” krystal waving a bit, “luna unnie!!!” a very cheerful girl went to American sisters table..

“yes krystal.. anything I can help?” luna waiting for answer.

“unnie, this is my sisters, tiffany unnie, and sica unnie. They just come last night. Unnie… this is luna unnie..”

Both of them is greeting to each other.

“nice to meet you.. so.. please had fun here.. I heard you all is owner kim friend?”

In a sudden two other girls went to the table. “chincha? You know owner kim? How old is her? We always want to meet her. So she is in new york?” a big tall cute girl asking which such amusement.

“yahh.. sulli.. stop talking like that. You will make our guest scare” victoria pinch sulli ears. “but are you really friend with her. I am so jealous”

“hehe.. yeahh.. don’t you all know who is her? I mean, never meet her?”

Fany question make krystal a bit nervous. She still hold the promise to taeyeon to make the things only with them..

“no.. we just know her.. known as know who is her but actually we never meet her. Pity us..”

“oo.. this Inn is hers right?” sica for the first time asking the girls. Everyone nodded. “how she manage all her property here?”

“miss taeng do” sica nodded. ‘so she is manage everything by herself here’ she noted it in her mind.

“hey… I want take a very long shower, so can I just back to the room? You two can continue chatting here”

“see you soon sis..”

“sica ssi.. today the amusement park is open for the Island week.. feel free to come.” Victoria invite her.

“yess unniee.. there will be so much fun.” Sulli cuteness gain fany lovingly patted.

“don’t worry, she will. She just need me to drag her with me.” Sica snort then walk from the café. Leaving the group chatting happily.

‘they don’t know who is taeyeon really is?’

***

Amber and minho just arrive at the Inn back door. There is a lift who only taeyeon always use to her apartment at the highest floor of the Inn.

“hey.. thank you” amber do a bro fist to minho and then both of them separate. Amber with taeyeon who still stageering walking with amber help, while minho already get to the car and drive back to the ranch.

Amber use all her might to bring the petite girl to the lift. “unnie.. when you are sober, down from your high.. you had many explanation to us..” she muttered.

She been clicking the up button for more than tenth time. “why is this lift so slow when there are only 3 floor in this Inn”

Taeyeon sudden chuckled..  “harry potter.. the lift is.. hehe.. cursed…”

“unnie… kekeke.. look at you.. keke.. this is not hogwart.. and in hogwart.. there is stairs.. not lift” amber hold her laugh.. “cute..”

***

Sica look around her.. where am i? she cursing herself. Idiot..

“I didn’t bring my phone, I forgot room number, I even forget to ask from amber the room card.” She sit on the vase just beside the lift she got out from.. Isn’t this is taeyeon place last night? Is it lock?

She tries to push the black glass door. Yeahh.. And luckily, it’s not lock.. Wouldn’t hurt if I borrow the phone here right? She think hard, decide to not to.. But..

She starts walking when her curiosity is beating her sense. Sunny brought them to here last night to have some chat and drinking. She doesn’t even remember when she sent back to the room since she drunkard after got heavy drink.

‘so, this is why I only remember this floor. She had good taste for her place though’ she walking even more deeper, to the place she don’t have chance to go last night.

The big blue bed room.. Nice..

DING

She heard it and now jolting because she is clearly breaking some one place.

“Please.. Hold it.. Hold it unnie….” A husky voice been screaming.. sica think quick.. Toilet.. Tiffany runs into toilet to hide in her latest drama. So.. That it.. Toilet.. She run around the place and get in into a other room in there. Just as her plan, the toilet.

“heyy.. unnie.. it not lock…” amber open the door easily.

“to.. toil.. I cant.. toilet….” Amber run as fast as she can dragging vegie taeyeon with her..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
BUEKK!!!

“YUrk!!!!”

All the screaming can be heard.. in the same small room.

***

the hospital

choi siwon open his eye slowly. hearing all many sound asucces to wake him up.

"ouch.." he feel his body is cracking in every area. "why am i here?" he mutter then, a blond guy who walk with him yesterday went to his side.

"want a drink?" he shove a cup with straw with it. siwon gladly received the offer.

"jonghyun right?"

"yes hyung.. you in the hospital. you faint after fall from ginger this morning at ranch." he explained.

the memory slowly get into his head. "oo.. really. you see me right? riding ginger?"

jonghyun nodded. "i saw.. hehe.. you were riding it like for 3 second before flew over the banch. but it was really unpredictable." jonghyun gigled. he cant forget how the bulky man was kicked out but the horse in very short moment.

"hey.. still, i ride her.. tell your boss about it. she owed me" 

"o.. you know miss taeng?"

"yes.. she who bring me in and chalenge me about it. but, she left before the i did the chalenge."

"oo.. last night? she must left you to help kim owner friend who get caught by the center last night"

"i am sorry, but, kim who?"

"oo.. i forgot, kim onwer.. kim taeyeon nim, the owner of our land.. her friend got caught last night."

choi siwon ignore all the pain on his body and sit up straight.. "KIM TAEYEON? THAT KIM?" 

jonghyun nodded.. 

 

to be continued..

hye.. cant write any longer. but.. enjoyed the chappy.. 

papai..

i send my love for new subcriber,, thank reader.. 

_KDT_