day one. part 1

lovely world

hallo.. an update here.. 

welcome to new subscriber.. 

how are you?

keke.. 

chapter 5

 “I can’t believe it!?” sunny look at taeyeon.

“believe what?”

“taeng.. they are visitor and you act like a crap in front of them. Where is the super call image you been asking your worker.”

“they are the intruder and my ginger family is not for shown for money..”

“I know..”

“you know, they don’t. They just stranger..”

“but still you can’t act like that.”

“get mad at me when the parade end. Now, can you please help me here?”

***

 

The city road was already light up with colorful light. The citizen is all over the place it a small island, with a small city, and small community. But, gladly the city is in merry..  there are hundreds of visitor.

Taeyeon is so busy accepting the name and keep scolding some citizen who keeps playing around with all the works.

“boss…”

“5 more minute”

The loud music on the back ground.

“halo ladies and gentlemen!!!??” mc voice echoes all along the city. “so.. are you ready???”

“YEAHHHH”

Taeyeon smile hearing the loud cheer. “Look how much is ES’AEIM town family love party” she said.

“boss.. you really don’t want to join us in there?”

“nope.. ailee.. I leave all of this to you and onew. Get everything in order. Understand? Anything you can call me. I’ll just around.”

“no worries boss.” Taeyeon dress off her jacket. Now she in her casual shirt and jeans.

She put back her big square glasses. Her hair is freely with the air. Here she become a lonely girl again.

okay hold yourself tight.. cause… es’aeim family present you……the… island PARADE!!!!!”

“yeahh!!!!” claps, cheer, everything can be heard.

 

“hey witch.. We left some space for you” some kid . She just smile to it. At least, people never forget her. Even it was as a witch. Speaking about the witch she remember about the man who begging her not to curse... a smile suddenly pop in her face. It was funny though. Even a 5 years old child know that is ridiculous.

She takes seat under the tree. This is her place when she was having fun with her lonely time to time. So, the folks know about it and always left the place empty.

There is nothing special about the place. It a big, not so tall tree with big thick root for her to sit. . She love to sit there.. The scene was vast. There are bench in front of the place her sit that prevent who ever walk here falling down since the tree is on a small cliff.

She loves the sound now. She closed her eyes. The things she love sincerely

People laugh

People cheer

People talking

The merry melody

This is the  melody she always want since she is young.

Her body is in relax..

*background sound

“First team for these year is??????” the crowd clap and scream to the

“beach?” mc teasing.. getting a no from the crowd.

“not beach? Or the farm?”

 

Siwon pov

I when out from my super comfortable room after hearing all the cheer, or should I say the blasting sound from outside. It lucky for me to open the window so I didn’t keep sleeping soundly in the room.

“kim taeyeon.” Still inside my head.  I look at the pamphlet of the island I just got. Her name is all over the  pamphlet. But, not even a picture of her. I just couldn’t get it.

May be the folk is helping her hide, mean all of them is a very good in acting.. or..

They are telling the truth.. kim taeyeon is not living here.. but how come she able to in and out the island without people knows. At least the airport people..  

Ring ring ring

Stella is calling

I get into the room back.. Pray she will not scold me like mad wife again for not calling her earlier.

I clear my voice beforeanswsered.

SK: halo you liar..

SW: halo beautiful… hehe.. miss me?

SK: you arrived at 2 pm if I am right?

SW: yes….

SK: and last thing you telling me is you will call me as soon as you arrived.

SW: how is baby boy? Please forgive me… too many things had happen.. I am sorry k? had you eat?

SK: you better remember your goal to that island.

SW: I am.. I am here for kim taeyeon., I remember about it ummaboy.. keke..

SK: no.. you not going there for her. It cause you want to open a mall there. Care to do some correction of your goal there?

SW: okay okay… it everything  just like you said okay.. can I call you later?

SK: why in hurry? You don’t like to talk to me?

SW: no.. of course not.. it just, the parade just get start and I really want to watch it, stella.. I predict that kim taeyeon will be there since the two others was there. Last time I saw the seat.. they prepare three special seat.. so, she gonna be here.. tonight..

SK: well you Choi siwon.. Being too obsess with her!!

SW: no I am not.. Not obsess.. it just I want to know her stella.. Pure curiosity. I want to.. so.. Can you help me besty.. give me time.. I only had this 7 days for making a good chance to make deal with her..

SK:oo.. I am sorry that I am being noisy to you..

SW: you are not.. okay? Stop crying… I am so sorry.. please.. it not healthy..

SK: .. *sobbing*

SW: I will make up to you when I go back okay?

The call was cut.. I don’t know why is stella getting so sensitive lately. I keep telling myself it was the entire preggy make her mood swing as that. I do a mental noted to bring some fur coat to enlighten her soon.

Knock.knock.knock

I open the door. Saw a soft warm gaze man in front of me. “yes?”

“ohh.. halo sir.. I am C-Nu at your service.” He smiles to me. He shoves his hand to me, and I gladly take it.

“choi siwon. Nice to meet you” I said. I did asked for a guide service for tonight. Most likely I want to had someone to answer all my question along my fun night here.

We two walk to the road where a big crowd and a big taller building on a big wheel been push by ten or so people.. it was huge, a miniature of the big tall building in the center of the island.

*background sound

“First team for these year is??????” the crowd clap and scream to the

“beach?” mc teasing.. getting a no from the crowd.

“not beach? Or the farm?”

“yes… it is a building.. presenting you.. the CENTER!!!” the claps all echoed.

I look at the man beside me. Can’t hide his excitement to his island celebration. His face full of proud aura, the smile never put down for his face.

“the core huh?” I try to get his attention

“yeah.. our island core..”

“owned by?”

“mr kim young min.”

“is he there?” I point the three gold seats on the center of mini stage. “The black hair?”

“yes.. he is.. hehe.. it weird to you a visitor asking something like this.” he look at me. Kind of naking me with his mind I think.

“your island is very beautiful. It’s shocking that no one knows it until now.”

“Thank you sir.”

“I read the guide book about the island.” He is waiting for me to continue. “There was three person who owned this island. Kim young min..”

“Excuse me sir, are you trying to ask me about kim taeyeon-nim?” I feel nervous all of sudden. “Don’t worry; beating someone in this island is kindly a crime during island week. I just want to know your point here.”

I nodded. “Well.. I sincerely want to know about this island a bit more.”

“And I am, sincerely don’t know what to answer if the question is about kim owner. I am very sorry about that.”

“hehe.. hey, no worry k.. I understand.”

*background

MC: the Center proudly walk away.. but the rule still here everyway..so.. B.K. fool!!

Crowd laughing.

MC: before the second come out.. let me describe it a bit.. if your are good, you can tell me what is the second represent..

“yes.. we can!!”

MC: simple. Our mayor live in it.

“home!!!”

MC: clever.. everyone live in home.

Crowd laugh.

MC: High Villa!!!! Hehe.. I guess the maids is more beautiful that the villa..

 

Taeyeon pov

I chuckled as I saw sunny waving cutely at me.

“that girl” she so cute when using the princess like dress.

“witch.. You spelled sunny unnie to like you right?” one petite girl pinched my waist all of sudden. Just for you to know sunny is the sweetheart for everybody in the island. She is my sweetheart too.. she is the only best friend  of mine in this island. She help me, protect me, and she somehow change me a bit.. She melting me day by day from being too cold. And cruel.

“IU.. Don’t disturb miss taeng.” I look around for the caller, cause its very rare for citizen calling me for that name. There keep calling me as witch for years now.

“But unnie..” she cutely whined. “I want to hug sunny unnie. But she love to hug witch than me.” With that I let myself laugh.

“I am sorry.. I will ask sunny to hug you next time okay?” I whispered. Hoping no one didn’t notice me talking to a kid or I will make the crowd around me accusing me to abduct this little girl.

“Promise?”

“Yes.. Promise. Be a good girl k?” she nodded and walk to a lady who stand not a far from us. The lady mouthing thank to me. So I just nodded for her appreciation.

I continue watching the parade one by one, gladly it get hot respond, from the citizen and also the visitor.

***

Krystal pov.

Hopping, jumping, I can do it without worry, no camera catch me, no papparazi.. hahahaha.. laughing like crazy also I can.

“unnie.. witch is nice” I heard a girl voice.

“she is not witch, IU. Mind your word.” A tall lady beside her said. “miss taeng.. or you can call her taeng unnie”

So.. taeng unnie is here? Where is her? She can help me taking picture. That Amber is so.. Ignored my wish to bring her out.

I walk more into the crowd. Leading me to a big tree over a cliff.

I heard everyone keep whispered to the parade. Commenting, some praising, some just giggles with their partner and friend.. and some just keep eating in a corner.

“why that witch look so happy today?”

“no need to mind her much can you?”

“how so.. she is appear from nowhere and lee family give her so much. She cursed them. She is the witch.”

“shut up”

And not to mention about the witch is becoming their topic too. Funny..

So.. that is why taeng unnie called as witch. Rigid thinking.

When I walk more there were an empty space around a girl who all happy look at the parade, enjoying the MC stupid tease. So she is here…

 

***

“seem the witch had her own territory” taeyeon jolt by the voice. “sorry taeng unnie..” krystal smile apology to her.

Taeyeon show confused face that make krystal more laughed. She pulls out her ID. Krystal jung.

“..” taeyeon look back at the parade after that. Ignoring the latter beside her.

“My sister use to telling me, when I am younger, I always hide and cry when people look at me..” krystal position herself just beside taeyeon. Using the bench as weight bearing. “So she keep telling me, they looking at you because you are pretty, no need to hide and cry” she steal glance to taeyeon hoping get some reaction.

Taeyeon just hearing that.. she get do the same thing years ago.. hiding and crying alone.. but not when people look at her, it was cause by her father ignorant. Yet her mother keep saying that her father is the type who don’t know how to express.

And she live with it, until he disown her..

 

*Back ground

MC: the centre, high House, and just now we witness our golden mine? The beaches and the farm. So.. let me remind you.. we had three more a very interesting wheel parade.. Expect more????

 

“yes.. bring it on” krystal scream happily. She enjoyed the celebration after all. “unnie.. Will the ranch had its own parade?” she mindlessly asking the mute taeyeon. “If there is, you should stand there proudly unnie”

Taeyeon try to ignore. But this girl name krystal is very persistent. She keeps enjoyed in her own conversation. Even, taeyeon didn’t answer her.

“my sister just like you.” Taeyeon look at krystal face. All she can see is a proud girl face. “She is cold, straight forward. Kind of hating by people who didn’t know her..” krystal chuckled. “She act so brave in front of me but.. She is the one who scared more.”

“your sister is a very good person then” taeyeon comment. “she sound really not like me. She is likeable”

Krystal can’t hide her happiness as taeyeon is talking to her. “she is.. and you too.. Very likeable to me”

“You really want to watch the colt aren’t you?” taeyeon asking krytal who blushed beside her. She nodded.

“hehe.. how you know?” krystal grinned

Taeyeon laugh and pinched krystal cheek. “you dare to speak to me, and ignore my ignorance.. it was a good act you know.. you sound someone who can get everything if you want.. so, a horse is anot to your family?”

“my sister won’t buy me the horse I love.. She scared to horse.” Taeyeon chuckled. Smile brightly. “you aren’t that scary unnie.. you’re just too quiet”

“stop comparing me with your sister.. I will bring you to the colt after the parade. Or you had other plan?” taeyeon warmly ask. She going to be here for a week or so only. Won’t hurt if she gives her some kind treatment. The main reason is she is feel guilty for letting her emotional toward two of them in the evening.

“Nope.. I am a free woman here.” Taeyeon look at the smiling younger girl and patted her head lovingly.

She hoping her little sister kim hayeon is as good as krystal. ‘unnie miss you hayeon’

“unnie… look.. it siwon oppa. Can he join us?” taeyeon look at the direction that krystal showed her. That funny man. Should had some fun with him? She smirks to her thinking. “But if you don’t like the idea, it’s okay” krystal take back her suggestion when getting no agreement form taeyeon. Her new friend already? Or not?

“No.. You can.. Of course. I wouldn’t mind”


***

C-nu is very good to answer all siwon question. Two of them been walk all around until c-nu got a call.

Now he is all alone watching the parade. His head still full with the info he just got. The family that know about kim taeyeon is the mayor family since, they are helping kim taeyeonto  manage the land and become the communicator to kim taeyeon .

*Back ground

MC: the center, high House, and just now we witness our golden mine? The beach and the farm. So.. Let me remind you.. we had three more a very interesting wheel parade.. Expect more????

Crowd cheer..

MC: okay folks.. The next parade is one of our known hospitality, the two best place of our visitor to sleep tight at night..

“the Hotel!!!”

“Soshi Inn”

MC: okay okay.. chill, you gave me two answer, but.. one of them is not participate this year.. it okay.. you who want to know the Inn.. you can go directly to the place I think right, miss taengoo?

Siwon heard the name.. miss taeng goo? Miss taeng? The witch?

“Shut up!” taeyeon said to the laughing MC. But krystal beside her is waving happily beside her.

“yes you can.. I live there, it nice.. Please come” she saying to everyone.

Choi siwon think it funny to see how contra two people stand together beside that. Someone just stand stiffly and the other one is very happy to the crowd. But since when this two already be that close..

It woman after all. Man can’t understand them.

 

*Back ground

MC: oops.. I make our witch mad… if something ever happen to me, you know who did it.. keke..

“witch!!”

MC: I just joking miss taeng.. Thank to you prepared such a good event for us..

 

“oppa!!! Siwon oppa!!” krystal scream for siwon. “here, here,” siwon look at taeyeon emotionless face and hesitantly to come. He scared to confront the heartless person like her.

“A brat girl with a cold heart girl. I am killing myself” he said during his way to taeyeon and krystal.

 

*back ground

MC: and for the last but not least.. one of our biggest nice spot in the island.. what is it?

“ranch!!!”

“airport”

MC: oo.. every spot is nice in this island.. here come the…. Ranch!!!!!

 

“unnie.. Look.. It ginger.. keke.. So big.. And black.. also the new born colt..” krystal happily waving to the worker in the parade.

“We just add him after ginger giving birth.” Taeyeon explained.  Siwon just silently observe the parade.

“You owned the ranch and inn?”

Taeyeon shocked by the question. She afraid if people getting know the truth.. But, looking at siwon casual expression, he just asking. “nope.. I just helping to manage it.”

“o.. you must be good in business”

“or she use her magic and curse oppa” krystal interrupt. Make two girls laugh to siwon dumbfounded face.

“aishh.. No such thing as that” he confidently said. He chooses not to believe it.

“Well.. Maybe yes, maybe not.. But nothing is impossible right?” taeyeon winked to krystal. Sunny is right.. krystal in not that bad after all.

Siwon make distance between him and taeyeon a bit. Funny guy

 

*background

MC: so.. For who people want to look more closely and try the game build in all this teams.. we invited you to the beach.. all of them is waiting you there.. please had fun.. we will meet tomorrow..

“Need any paying?”

MC: hehe.. the week of island is FREE for everyone. Don’t worry you visitor.. You all are our family this week..

AND… welcome too ES’AEIM Town celebration!!!!!

***

On a private plane.

Two befriend is living up the plane with so loud music..

“miss jung.. we got a call from their control tower. Asking for the permit to landing..”

Jessica and fany look to each other.. “it that a must?” it make the man feel so frustrated.

“We are clearly getting a very big trouble cap” he intercom to the pilot.

“Where should  I landing then..?” two of them fall in silent.

Waking up in the early morning, sudden asked for a flight to an island who they don’t know ever happen in the map.

“Miss.. if we landing here, we gonna go to jail.”

“Why?”

“They didn’t  give permission until we show them the  permit. It pretty important”

“hump.. Just landing where the plane can, I will try to nego when they caught us.”

“You heard her cap. May god protect us.” two men is sigh to the boss they had. When will this girl learn money is not everything..

“hey we heard that!!” sica voice make he put the intercom down.

***

“Hey.. Look.. Who is here..” sunny who just come to the ranch tease. Mostly to taeyeon actually. “And with who..” sunny receive a glare from taeyeon .

“so.. Anything I don’t know?” sunny continue to tease.. but, krystal and taeyeon already went deep into the ranch to meet ginger and son.

Sunny come closer and shake hand with siwon who left behind with her

“You here too?”

“yes.. Just got invite by them two. You mayor niece right?” sunny give him a nodded and both of them followed into the ranch.

***

THE CENTER

“called in for SM cop.. an illegal landing was made at the south field of the island. Calling for emergency..”

 to be continue...

A/N

comment and subscribe guys.. or girls.. or.. man.. or woman.. 

aa.. i dont know.. hehe.. i had a nice day.. and i hope you all too

love and lot of thanks -KDT_