the arrival

lovely world

hallo.. i am updating this early today.

may be a bit longer than before.

hope you didnt boring to read it.

tq for new subscriber!! i am so happy.. hehe.. tq so much.. ^^

p/s; tq for the upvote <3

 

Chapter 4

ES’AIEM island

The days were smoothly passed by. Taeyeon look at the workers who giving all the horses food.  It good to see the animal is growing and her worker seem enjoyed their works. The smile, the attitude.. she still remember how her maids and worker at the house care for her.

“Morning Miss taeng” jonghyun look at his boss. He smiles brightly to the spectacular girl.

“Good morning. How is the preparation for the parade today?” she asked. For been long year she been answer everyone in silent and after sunny let out her anger toward her last night hardly push her to speak right now.

Everyone there is very amused to hear the golden voice. Almost everyone stop what they do and even the horses’ is looking at her weirdly.

“uhm.. I mea-mean this ev-.”

“Miss taeng.. you talked.. you answered me..” jonghyun excitedly claimed. “i- I know what you mean.. We are good. Beside you gave the plan and guideline last week”

“Humph.. That mean okay I guess” she try to show her smile, but it come out a very awkward derp face..

“hehe.. aigoo.. You are so cute.. It is okay.. You can just seat back and relax” jonghyun try to pat her shoulder. A gesture to ensure her to throw away her worries of course.  But as her reflect she back off, surprised by the action.

Her face show the guilty when look at jonghyun hurt face. “I should go first” she walks quickly. Walk into the house.

“ohh.. I just can’t do this” she talked to herself.  She close the door behind her and wrap her face with her both palm.

“this what?” sunny voice make her jolted. Sunny laugh to witness that. “It not bad though. Can’t you see how happy is them when you talk to them. Give them some response doesn’t make the sky fall down.”

“since when you been stalking me? And you.. did look so y today.. date?” taeyeon pinched sunny two cheek. “you is very cute when you in pain”

“hey sadist.” Taeyeon chuckled. “you know.. you is pretty normal in front of me.. Better than be the city witch though.”

“oo.. is it? I enjoyed being a witch if this city. So, don’t even try to lash out your anger toward me again.”

“taeng..”

“ adacadabra.. I don’t want to hear anything. La la la la.. okay? I won’t go to the opening. I will watch from my witch spot so don’t asking me same thing for many time. It’s bad for me.”

“hey.. The seat been empty for many years, and this time, Uncle Lee said so many media from all around world come to watch this parade. Our yearly parade that was originally made by you last three years. You deserve to show it.”

“I’ve told you. I am not in that place. Just give me the peace. Can’t you?”

“I just tell all these for your own good. Our island is keep growing fonder by everyone. You can read and check the visitor of our island. It keep increasing every month. You beaches? You got million just in a month for it. Later or sooner, people will know who you are”

“is that so?” she ask teasingly. “if that happen.. I will run to nowhere place then.”

“stubborn!!”

“mehh.. I had something to do. So if you can excuse yourself my dear? Just go enjoy your date..”  sunny bite her lower lip to swallow her madness. This girl is so good. And she just hate the fact.

“see you soon. And please.. Take care of yourself during the parade..”

“yes umma kyu…”

A cushion flew across the room to taeyeon. Make she laugh. “o.. now I can make you laugh just by a cushion.” Sunny slump the door after it.   Taeyeon just smile and seat on her couch.

“it good to had you soonkyu”

 

SEOUL, GIMPO AIRPORT

“can’t you just not go?” choi siwon look at the pregnant woman beside him. An apology smile he gave to the girl.

“hey.. I just go there for a week stella. It the island’s week. I can get many info of it. And it was opened for public for the first time. It my chance to meet that kim taeyeon.”

“ohh somehow I am very irritate with that name siwon. She has been you priorities for years now.” She is mad. How a much obeyed siwon toward her can, will act like this? He never denied everything she wants for all this time. Since their high school time to be specific.

He holds her hand. “Don’t mad. I will buy something for you. Take care of yourself please. I will be back in a flash you know. Eat healthy food. You can ask sooyoung to help you if there is anything. I’ve told her to help you.”

She nodded. A tear just waiting to fall from her eyes. She feels very uneasy for this siwon gone this time. She feels siwon will go for a long time and that make she feel very insecure.  “You won’t cheat on me there right?” she asking with a serious look. She can’t hold her own anxiety.

“Hey.. What with that word.. Take care okay.. I went for work. Not for a good vacation to jolly you know..”

Stella nervousness increase. Not the answer that she want.  She wants to hear a promise from siwon. But.. no..

“oopss.. it my time. David.. Could you make sure you send stella to her house?” His driver nodded. “Good bye. See you soon. I will call you when I arrive k girl?” he kiss her forehead. Hoping the crying girl will at least stop crying like he will be gone forever.

“Promise?”

“Yes.. I will call you. Bye” he drags his mini luggage. Left Stella stood there watching.

“oo.. I am so excited…” he smiles happily.

 

ES’AIEM island airport

Jung Soojung take a deep breath as soon as she get out the plane. Fresh air at last. 8 hour flight surely makes her sick being in the not so comfortable seat.

“Humph.. Where should I sleep for tonight?” she look at her watch. “Hotel? Nope.. That ice princess gonna find me here. Must be a small place.” She walks to the passport check and walk through the arrival gate. So many people there. Not just many. It was packed of people there. She hates that. And it superhot.. Must find some aircond somewhere.

“halo miss.. had you book for hotel?” a boy asking her. Smile is plastered on his face.

“Nope. Seems like you found wrong people boy.” She giggled. Found the boy is cute as he scratching his head.

“nope.. I found the correct one. Hehe.. do you see that beautiful house there.” Krystal look at the way she been showed. She nodded. “that is Soshi Inn. I am one of the worker.. why don’t you checked in there for tonight and if you don’t like it.. tomorrow.. you can change to the tall building there. The Hotel.” The boy wriggling his brows.

“o.. smart plan on getting customer mister. I will try.”

“you will never regret you choice miss. I’ll drive you there.” Amber took the luggage and walk Krystal to the small car at the car park.

“amber unnie.. come on.. last guest.. hallo miss” sulli greet Amber and one of their customer for the day.

“unnie?” Krystal look at Amber. Feel ashamed mostly but shock too. “You a girl?” amber and sulli laugh.

“well.. it okay.. people always misjudge by my appearance. And you just happen to be one of them. Not offence taken.” Amber starts the engine.

“so.. I am sulli.”

“I am krystal jung. Thank you for letting me here with you.”

“Nothing really. It our job. You must come for the parade right?” sulli excitedly talk to krystal. 

To be truth, krystal never knew about the parade or so, she here because she run away from her dictator sister who now hunted her after she make one of her design burn in the oven. But she just nodded.

“I’ve told you giant.. Our island gonna be so famous after this.”

“hehe.. I kind of shock after mayor lee said this year the celebration will be open to outsider.

“so.. the parade? How can I watched it?” krystal asked interestly. Sound found.

“so you didn’t know anything about it?” sulli look at amber.

“you are weird.. hehe.. it okay.. we Soshi Inn provide the transportation for our client.” Amber answered. “and you miss.. should be more careful in this island, you seems like someone who didn’t care rule and this island is very tricky on that.”

“I don’t really care if the rule is about many. My sister had it all.” Krystal confidently answer.

“yeah.. you right.. just be careful I said.”

Two of them remain silent while krystal  having fun with her surroundings. 

It seems worthy with the ID she made before booking flight to this island. It’s beautiful scenery.

 

Soshi Inn Entrance

“welcome to our humble Inn miss”

Krystal smile shyly to the loud girl who greet her. “where should I go to check in?”

“oo.. before that.. can I see your ID miss?” krystal show her the ID. “you can go to the counter in the middle there little missy. Just show her your ID and tell your desire type of room. We will try to suit it well.”

The counter was full. Getting in the most short  line krystal be amused. The Inn is pretty big. Look like a castle for sure. If this is the Inn, she cant imagine The Hotel she been told earlier the owner must be been list of the richest.. but who care. She come to rest her havoc life.

 

New York

A sigh can be heard across the room. Two person been waiting a phone call.. From one of spy jung sooyeon paid to search her sister where about.

“Aren’t this man do his job properly??” Jessica anger makes her best friend shut . She won’t say anything since she knows how mad is jung sooyeon now.

Ring ring ring

“halo. Yes I am waiting like for hours. Where is that damn kid?”

Jessica look a bit confused.

“yes…. or... I never heard that. How to go there? Yes you stup…… Make the ID? Make for me and fany. I want it soon as possible. Do you understand the words as soon as possible?..... good….. after I got the ID’s moneys is all yours. “

“so?”

“we are going to chase her a Es’aiem island if I correct.”

“and where is that?”

“how should I know? Pack your stuff. You don’t have any schedule for this week right?”

“nope.. I am not in mood actually. Keke.. My manager will do his job for it.” She smiles cunningly.

The famous actress Tiffany Hwang and her best friend model and designer Jessica jung smile to each other. They love to break rule actually. Krystal is good to be run away during both of them stressing for the years award month. There will be media centered more to them than an ordinary day for this month for that damn award.

“Let have fun before we caught that little sister of mine.”

“AGREED!!”

 

 

 

Choi siwon POV

“We will be land to the ES’AIM island in 5 minute. Please seat on your place and use the seat belt”

The pilot announces our plane will land anytime soon. My adrenaline is pumped. I can feel my excitement to it. A bit of nervous too. Had I bring the proposal? Should I present it to kim taeyeon? Or it better if I leave the paper to her and let her think before let me know her answer for the plan.

“You will use these whole week nicely choi siwon” I said to myself.. hehe.. I am so motivated to do so.

…..

“Thank you and see you again next time” the stewardess wink at me. I am being nice by smiling back to her. She took my hand and a paper was slips into my hand. “Call me when you free” she whispered.

I quickly make my step out from the plane. I walk and get check at a counter before I can walk into the arrival gate.. I showed my ID for the island and received the greet politely from the worker. I remember my agent said, how is ID is so important in the island.

“Halo sir.. Had you book hotel?” I nodded. One uniformed young man asking me as soon as I walk out the entrance.

I learned that so many worker been waiting for the client. At a corner beside me I saw a very gorgeous young lady been by a young boy to a mini car.

Soshi Inn was painted all over the car body. I followed the figure until the worker infront me voice interrupt me.

“Care to give me your name sir?” one more time I showed the ID. “nice to see you, mr choi siwon.  From my data its said You booked for a week right? I am Baro. The Hotel employer, was sending to picked you up.”

“ nice to meet you too Baro.. thank you… So.. Is the parade is already started?” he smiles to me. I guess my question is too dumb for him to answer.

“Weird right? I picked almost twenty clients from the airport for today and every one of them is asking the same question. It will start this evening sir, at 7. I believe there will be pamphlet for it in the hotel for you to refer any more detail you want.”

“hee.. Sorry.. I must be over excited about it” I grinned. I get into the car before the driver start the engine.

“It okays sir, no need to be sorry. And I can assure you; this week is never forgotten by you. Believe me.”

 

 

The Hotel.                    

We arrive after 10 minute ride. The hotel is almost at the center of the island. I noted some other building beside it, but seem the hotel is one of the tall buildings in this island.

Along the road there are colourful art, and paint that promote the Island week. And people who come is seriously many. I been taking some information about the island from Baro but it seems this boy never answer about it in detail. He just keep remind me to be aware of the island rules.

“Welcome mr choi siwon. This is your room key.” A lady at the front counter greets me.

“Thank you. And can I got pamphlet for this week event please.” She gave me a pamphlet.

“Friendly reminder sir, please bring your ID anywhere and anytime.”

“Noted” I answered and gain laugh from the girls.

The hotel is very fancy indeed. Five star, it was golden theme everywhere.  My room, I asked for a just a normal room yet it feel like I am in VIP suite all of sudden.

“This is nice. Dear kim taeyeon.. Wait for me to find you girl...” I look outside the window. The sea, the beach, the green land... Everything is amazing. I can imagine my shopping mall at this place.. this is good, very good..

I did make my schedule so I can track the unknown kim here for tomorrow.

My mission is start!!

 

Small House of Taeyeon.

The pile of work is higher than taeyeon in the table. If you open her working room, you can’t even see anything, it just file, paper and some weird thing. If the girl stand that may be help you to see her forehead only.

“taeng!!!!!!” the voice is so loud that make taeyeon become so irritate as usual. She had loud thing.. it annoyed. So she just keep silent behind the paper tower hoping paper will hide her well.

“taeng? Taeng? Taeng?”

“what up Sunny?” sunny giggled when heard taeyeon voice.

“ooo… someone is mad I see”

“have you ever eat paper for your lunch? If you’re not, I am gladly feeding you with it.” Fierce.. yes.. it slow but enough to ripe Sunny bravery hearing that.

“I am sorry.. please don’t made chingu aa…” taeyeon saw sunny hurt and afraid face make she blaming herself again. Why is she acting like that to her only friend in this island? The one who never stop helping her and sometime annoyed her much but always care.

“I am sorry.. it just all this commotion, people voice in excitement there outside make me very uncomfortable.”

“oo.. how insensitive of me then. I am sorry kay.. forgive me..” taeyeon nodded.

“nah.. it okay.. Why you sound like preggy woman want to birth a giant baby?” sunny quickly run toward taeyeon and pull the latter run with her…

“taeng…. Your horse…”

“Yes my horse?” she is very confused.

“Is going to give birth!!” sunny squealed. Taeyeon pull sunny hand make both of them stop.

“Ginger is going to give birth? I got a new baby?” she asking with a very serious face. Sunny nodded immediately. “WOW!!!” now it her turn to drag sunny to the ranch.

 

THE RANCH

There are so many people being there. Standing along the fences of Ginger place.

Ginger is the oldest horse at the ranch. A very wild one and only be good to her owner kim taeyeon. Everyone is so excited to wait baby Ginger born. Especially Kim Taeyeon. Her eyes is shining looking at Ginger. Her arrival is notice by the worker, they give space for her.

“how is her?” she asking a veterinary who works with her.

“she is good but pain a bit taeng..” the male doctor smile to see the anxious owner.

“wooyoung aahh.. aren’t she is bleeding? How many child?” jang wooyoung smile to hear so many question from the girl beside him. It the first time taenggoo talk to him or asking that much of words. She must be too excited.

“she will be okay.. be patient umma.. hehe..”

***

Soshi Inn

“I am bored. When the so called parade will start!!”  she scream to the beach. She feel good but need something to live up her excitement.

“it start at 7 miss” victoria who heard the scream answered.

“and who are you?” victoria taken aback with sudden question.

“oo.. my name is victoria miss.. krystal I think?” krystal smile and nodded.

“how do you know my name?” she amused by it.

“oo.. miss taeng prefer we know client name so if anything happen we can recognized it easily”

“so you are one of worker here. Friend of sulli and amber?” victoria nodded.

“yes.. why are you still standing here. You should go to the ranch to watch Ginger giving birth. Everyone was there you know” krystal blinking her eyes. Ginger? What the hell is that? How can a ginger giving birth. “aahh,, it okay.. let me bring you there..” krystal was dragged to the ranch with victoria.

****

Choi siwon standing among the viewer of a horse giving birth. A sudden bump from behind and

“I am sorry mister” it was the young girl with a boy at the lobby of airport earlier, and she been dragging to the front space. He followed and stands behind two of them.

“This is horse. Not a ginger” the red hair girl sounds mad to the black hair.

“it is Ginger. The horse name is Ginger” she retort back. Gain laugh from the red hair..

“a horse? Named Ginger? So tasteless name” she comment but the black hair is ignore her.

Siwon smile to himself. He too.. when heard some oldies said ginger giving birth, he imagine a real ginger is magically giving birth.. keke.. a horse name ginger.. the owner must be so naughty.. and lame to be honest.

“HEY YOU WITCH!! DON’T TOUCH GINGER WITH YOUR DIRTY HAND!!” a group of boy shouting fro beside. Kind of rude he think.

“YES.. GO AWAY YOU WITCH!!”

“witch is cursing our ginger baby”

The shouting is continued…

“hey.. what with that?” the red hair asking her partner.

“ohh.. Don’t mind them. They have been rude since born. Hehe..” but siwon disagree with that. How can they said someone as a wicth, claiming person to be dirty. It’s super rude.

“who is the witch?” siwon want to choked himself for asking the so inappropriate question. Two girls in front her look back at him.

“and who are you mister?”

“ow.. I am sorry.. I just curious since, calling someone a witch is a bit rude. I am choi siwon by the way, stayed at The Hotel” the two of them just silently not answering him.

“wooo”

“it here”

“baby ginger is born”

Three of them give attention to the ranch. A small horse is here.

“oh cute..” krystal said. For the first time in her life seeing something like this. “Who is the woman that hugs the baby ginger?”

Victoria smile proudly. “That is the witch” she then walking leaving siwon and krystal who still look the horses in amazed. 

 

A/N

for the one who comment.. keke.. can i hug you two?? tq.

the plot is good? i hope so.. i am write this think without the draft or anything,, keke

so when you said plot.. i am being nervous about it.. keke.

i will try harder.

and.. i will update in three day i think. cause i had to go for work from today untill weekend.

anyway,. tq ^^ KDT